Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Child at Dawnn? [Free]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

A Child at Dawnn? [Free] Empty
PostSubject: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 4:54 pm

Suida arrived at the park, holding a sack of books. The park was quite quiet, as usual. Unlike in her previous town, there aren't many people who likes the calm of the Park. She sit on a Bench and looked toward the sky. Despite being on an entirely new continent, it really didn't feel like that much different. The feeling that they could be close to the legendary Gijinkas despite this calm was wierd.

Suida decided after a while to pick one of her books and start reading it. She kept reading for a little while, until she noticed someone coming.
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet
Specie: Smeargle
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Roo came to Airia a few days ago. His mother wouldn't let him out of the house until everything was properly organized and put away. After he had finished his chores, he scurried out of the house and wandered around the new continent. Roo walked for quite a while and came across a beautiful field with healthy green grass perfect to run around on. With a new burst of excitement he ran full speed spreading his arms out pretending to be a fast car. He was squealing with delight as the gentle air caressed his face.

"Vroom Vroommmm"

Roo full with glee. Crayons jangled in his messenger bag as he ran. He didn't notice that someone was ahead and ran full speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:13 pm

Ryan was walking through the park, going over the notes that Celena gave him, "Sigh, i don't see why we need another AT-12, the first one is still working fine, and it fits five people." He was reading the note he was holding, and didn't saw the little kid running towards his direction, he got hit in the stomach when the kid and he collided.

"Ah, what the?" He looked around and at first couldn't see anyone, then he looked at the kid, who bumped against him, Ryan was strong and didn't fall over, but the kid might have hurt himself.

"Hey kid, are you alright, that was a hard bump, did i hurt you somehow?" He said, concerned he might've hurt the child, he didn't notice that the note he was holding flew away, towards the direction to the bench, where a person was reading a book.
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:26 pm

THUMP.

Roo collided head first into what felt like a wall. He became dizzy and landed on his butt hard. It hurt a lot. Tears started to form around his eyes while he looked up to see a tall brooding man standing over him. It was embarrassing for him to cry in front of others so he sniffled and wiped away his tears with his sleeves, leaving wet patches. Roo got up and wiped the dirt from his pants, his mom would scold him for it.

"I-I'm sorry" He mumbled, intimidated. This guy was huge compared to Roo, like a tall tower.

Roo heard the big man say some words and replied with a strong face, "I'm ok, I'm a big kid! I'm not hurt, no no."

He noticed a piece of paper flying through the wind and landing in front of a bench, he was curious what that was but couldn't move.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:39 pm

Suida saw a kid running. It felt so natural to see a kid at the park that she didn't wonder before a while why a kid was brought to Airia. But right after, the kid bumped into a big man, which in turn lost grasp of a piece of paper he was holding. And it flew right toward her. She quickly looked the page number she was at, then caught the flying piece of paper by closing her book on it, leaving a part of it outside of it.

While she was curious to look what was written on it, she thought it could have been something personal. She stood up and walked toward the man, leaving her sack of books behind. She presented the piece of paper without opening the book.

-I believe it is yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Ryan looked the kid over, he was on the verge of crying but got over it after looking at him.
"Well then, luckily you are fine then, you should watch out where you're running though. As he smiled at the kid he looked at his note to continue... wait, where was his note?

He couldn't have lost it that easily, he looked around before a woman came up towards him, who had found the note already.
"Thanks you, if i would've lost this note Celena gave me, then she would definetely be mad at me." He said taking back the note.

He then looked back at the kid, "You should watch out next time kiddo, i might be a nice guy, but not everyone is, but if you ever meet a bad guy, you can call me.
My name is Ryan Blaster, And i protect this town."
He said, proud of himself, and also feeling a bit ashamed for bragging to a kid.
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:01 pm

Roo saw the lady catch the piece of paper with just her book, it amazed him and he smiled brightly. He watched her walk over to the man-tower and give the paper back. He was bustling with questions on how she caught that. It was so swift he couldn't follow it with his own eyes.

"Miss Lady Person" He said while tugging on her sleeves, "How did you do that??". He was jumping up and down forgetting about his earlier encounter. The scary tall guy looked at Roo which caused him to look at the man. He said some things which lightened Roo. He was a good guy!

A good guy... Roo thought to himself. It was wrong of Roo to think that the man was automatically a bad guy. Then, something perked Roo's ears. "My name is Ryan Blaster, And I protect this town"

Roo went over to him with his eyes sparkling in delight. "Really really really?? Mr. Blaster, you protect this place?"
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:14 pm

Right after the man picked his note back, Suida pulled her book back onto her chest.

"It's a good thing the note flew toward me."

She didn't know what to answer to the little kid's question. It was really simple and easy. And of course, this children wouldn't believe that as an answer. She wondered what kind of funny lie she could tell to the little kid, before quickly coming with something.

-This is a magic book that can attract papers and catch it, just like a carnivine! She said, smiling at him.

She kept quiet, letting Ryan answer the curious kid's next question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:25 pm

Ryan smiled at the comment the woman made, and then the kid cam back up to him, curious about him.

Ryan smiled and gave him a thumbs up, "Me, my fiance, and my squad make sure that no bad pokemon or bad people hurt anyone."He said smiling at the kid.

He then got out his military badge which had his name and rank on it.
"Here it is, this is the proof that i am really a protector of Airia."
He then smiled at the kid, and handed him the badge, happy that the kid was so interested in him.
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:08 pm

The lady claimed that it was a magical book, which Roo believed every word she said. He nodded full with enthusiasm and stared at the book with wide eyes.

"A magical book!! Waaaah, so coooool!" He exclaimed. "Does it have pictures inside? I like pictures, a lot! Colorful pictures are my favorite!" He said. She then became quiet, and so Roo turned his attention to Mr. Blaster. He gaves him a thumbs up which Roo gladly did back. He had full respect for Mr. Blaster and did not think twice to him that he was a scary man.

"Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, no boo-boos?" Roo asked. Mr. Blaster then showed him his badge to Roo. It was shiny, Roo liked it every much and held it in his hands, grasping it firmly so he wouldn't drop it.

"Mishtur Blaster, C-...colo.. colonel!" Roo said proudly pronouncing it. "I want to protect too! No more boo-boos or bad guys!"
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Suida found this situation nostalgic. Even herself, despite being calm all the times, was impressed by everything. But Suida knew that ranks didn't matter anymore on Airia. The only thing that mattered was one's goal and what he could do to help discover.

Suida crouched to reach the little Smeargle's height.

-So... What brings you to these lands?

She supposed the Kid wasn't the one who decided it, but she wondered if he knew why he was here.
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:03 pm

The lady crouched down, which made Roo attempt to stand up straighter so he could look tall. She asked what he was doing here in Airia. He immediately answered,

"To find my dad so I can paint with him again! He promised...." Roo said looking down at his feet. He wasn't sure what else he should say or much he would reveal. The thought of his dad made the atmosphere uneasy to talk in so he shut his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:12 pm

Ryan saw that the kid felt a little uneasy, so he tried to break the mood.
"Well, since you want to protect this town too, why don't you come visit my academy sometimes, i could teach you a thing or two."

He laughed hard, trying to cheer the kid up,when suddenly he heard someone yell his name real loud, and he suddenly got this scared look on his face.
"Ryan! Are you slacking off again!" Ryan behind him, and there was Celena, standing there with a angry look on her face.

"Celena, this isn't what it looks like, you see this kid here bumped into me and..."
"No excuses!" she walked up towards him and grabbed him by the ear, "You are the Colonnel, you should work the hardest of us all!"

"Celena, Ouch ouch stop pulling, i can walk myself, Celena!"
He then got pulled away by Celena, and he got dragged back to hi office.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:21 pm

Suida noticed the Smeargle was feeling uneasy. She felt like she shouldn't have asked that question. But as she heard someone call Ryan's name, Suida stood back up and looked toward the direction of the voice. She quickly realized who that girl was, and kept herself from laughing as she was taking him away. After they walked a certain distance, she turned back toward the kid.

-Can I see you draw?
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:44 pm

"Why don't you come visit my academy sometimes" Mr. Blaster said. Roo automatically lightened up and said, "Ok, be careful of me!" And punched the air a couple times.
All of a sudden someone yelled. Mr. Blaster looked scared which made Roo wonder who would scare him. He looked behind Mr. Blaster and saw an angry woman with long green braided hair yelling at him. She kind of intimidated Roo but it was kind of cool to see a grown up get yelled out. She then grabbed him by the ear, which made Roo grab his ears as if to protect them, and watched Mr. Blaster get dragged away.

He turned back to the lady who was laughing. "Can I see you draw?" She asked. Roo couldn't contain his excitement and took out his sketch book and crayons then sat down on the sidewalk. "What do I draw?"
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 8:52 pm

Suida didn't have any idea in her mind at first. The kid was already ready to draw, but didn't know what to draw either. She thought for a while, and, of course, the first thing that came into her mind was the legends and myths. She wondered if the kid knew any of them.

-Do you know any legendary pokemon?
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Roo pondered for a while trying to think. Then he remembered a story his mom used to read to him called the "Legendary Dragons". A particular dragon came into his mind which was his favorite. It was a Dragonite. Standing strong and mighty, huge in size, yet agile and extremely fast. Sleek orange skin with a pair of shiny green scaled wings; they all fascinated Roo. He picked up his crayons and remembered the picture in the book. Concentrating carefully, he sketched the exact replica of the picture.

"Here you go! Dragonite~ Isn't it pretty?" He laughed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Suida saw that it tickled his mind, as he was already starting to draw. She watched the kid drawing silently. Eventually, she recognized it was a Dragonite. Of all the legendary pokemons, that's the one she knowns about the most. She was surprised that the Smeargle chose this one.

"Did he choose this pokemon due to its connection to my specie? Or was it just the first pokemon that came into his mind? I wonder..."

Eventually, she even recognized the whole picture. It was a picture used in multiple books that talked about Dragonites. She was astonished by how resembling to the original it was. She knew about the Smeargle's artistic talents, but she didn't know they would be that good at such a young age.

-It is indeed. I've already seen that picture in many books. You're really talented!
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:02 pm

Roo saw that she was shocked. He wondered why. He wasn't that knowledgeable about evolutions and shrugged the idea off. The two species looked so different, it couldn't be the same. It was just one of his favorite because his mother would talk about them all the time. Roo looked giddy as the lady praised him. He proudly showed it off waving his tail, while droplets of green paint plopped onto the ground.

"Thank youuu" Roo replied. He was obviously very happy.

Then in the distance, a voice could be heard. "Rooooo, where are you? Roo!" It was a voice of concern. His ears immediately perked as he recognized the voice. It was his mother.

"Mommy!!!" He yelled in joy. Roo quickly gathered his sketchbook and crayons and stuffed them in his bag. He turned to the lady and held out the picture, "Here you go lady you can have this! You are very nice", then ran off towards where he came while waving back.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Suida heard a woman calling for someone. She knew this someone was that kid, as he quickly reacted. The kid gave her the picture he just drew, which she took systematicaly, then he rushed toward the direction of the voice. She watched the child as he went farther, smiling at the same time.

"What a kid full of energy. I hope the dangers of Airia will never reach him."

She watched the picture of the Dragonite again, still amazed by the kid's talent. She decided to head directly back to her home. So she placed her book and the drawing into her sack, picked it up and walked toward the Rise Quarter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Child at Dawnn? [Free]   A Child at Dawnn? [Free] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Child at Dawnn? [Free]
Page 1 of 1