Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A child in the tavern? (FREE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Volt

Volt

Character sheet
Specie: Raichu
Level: 6

A child in the tavern? (FREE) Empty
PostSubject: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:31 pm

It was a calm day at the tavern. Volt was standing behind the counter, washing glasses. No one had asked for cocktail in the entire day,no sea songs were being sang and there had been no fight yet. It was a boring day.

'' Man, this is boring. Maybe I should poor myself a drink!''
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet
Specie: Smeargle
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Roo was hungry, he was playing outside all day and lost track of time. He could barely walk back home due to starvation. Suddenly an armoa slowly drifted towards Roo. His nose twitched.

"FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" Roo excitingly yelled. Using the last bit of strength he ran full speed towards the scent. He came across an old wooden shack. He was wary of it but his stomach rumbled loudly. He entered the run down shack, but his head went dizzy and fainted on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Volt was about to make himself a drink when he saw someone running trough the doors. He couldn't believe his eyes.

- A Child! In my tavern? Man, I must be drunk!

The colourful child had just fainted on the floor out of hunger.Volt approched him slowly and gave him a gentle little kick in the ribs in order to wake him up

-Hey kid, 'you allright?
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:54 pm

The floor was hard, dusty, and dirty. He heard footsteps slowly approaching him, and couldn't hear what the person said. All he could think of was food. food. food. food. He felt a kick to his ribs, it didn't hurt, but it was somehow.. electrifying. This kick somehow summoned a bit of strength that Roo had. He immediately grabbed straight for the persons shoe and started nibbling on the tasteless piece of shoe. Realizing it wasn't food he looked up.

"Mishtur, I'm hungryyyyyyy." Roo whined. To prevent the person from escaping, Roo latched his entire body, wrapping around the persons left and tightly gripping the man's pants.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Oh man! That's a kiddo! What should I do? What should I do?!

Volt was confused and the kid was already getting on his nerves. He swang his leg around, the kid gripp was tight and firm.

Okay, okay, brat! I'll give you something to eat! Get off me!

Volt quickly looked around him and spotted and old sandwich a customer had left on a table.

'' that would do, I supose...
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:12 pm

The person swung his leg around, but Roo firmly stayed in place. He stayed latched onto the man until he said he'll get him something. He immediately got off and jumped in happiness.

"Thank you mishtur!" Roo was gleaming in joy. He awaited in place as the man was going to get food for him.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 pm

Volt was already annoyed, but the kid was somewhat cute and filled with happiness, which had the strange effect of tempering his anger. He took the old sandwich and was going to serve it to the kid, but he noticed that the sandwich was so old that it had began to rot

''This brat is going to be annoying if he doesn't like it. Gotta add flavour to it''

Volt then poured some hot orange liquor over the old sandwich, covered it with sugar and then litghed it on fire. He then served the sandwich on a plate to the child. The blue flame was still burning over the sandwich.

-You gotta blow it, a'right? Like a birthday cake

Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Roo giggled to himself and awaited for the food. He waited for the man and heard the guy murmur under his breath. Watching the man poor something that looked like orange juice, and sprinkling some sparkly white sugar, Roo couldn't contain his excitement and hugged the guy really tight.

"Thank you mishtur, you are so nice." Roo snuggled with his leg.
All of a sudden, the guy set the plate on fire creating a mystical intoxicating blue flame over the sandwich. When the guy said to blow out the flames, Roo closed his eyes and secretly thanked that he had this opportunity to meet this nice guy. Then, he blew out the flames.

It was still hot and smelled a bit funky, but Roo picked up the sandwich and edged the sandwich closer to his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Volt looked at the kid with doubtfull eyes. He never had been huged in his whole life and was caught by surprise.

''Oh boy, this is troublesome''

Volt then looked at the kid as he was going to eat the sandiwch.

'' I hope he won't die on me, it would be even more troublesome. I hope his smotach will be able to handle it

- Hey, kiddo! Would you like something to drink or whatever?
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 pm

It wasn't the most appetizing looking sandwich, but it was better than nothing. Roo brought it up to his mouth and took a bite out of it. It was kind of.. soggy, dry, sour, and very hard. He winced as he took multiple bites of the sandwich, but quickly gulped it all down. He coughed a bit sending particles of the eaten sandwich from his mouth. It was nasty, yet sweet. He didn't have the guts to say it was horrible, because his mother always told him to mind his own manners.

"Its... its yummy" Roo lied. The man asked him if he wanted a drink, which Roo quickly replied, "Yes please!". Then, Roo became dizzy. He hic'd. He had caught the Hic ups. Feeling a little woozy he took a step back.

"Datt, shandwish ish not very... tashty." Roo slurred. He began to bob back and forth on his heels while smiling all giddy.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Volt looked at the kid, as he was showing clear signs of drunkenness

-Oh boy, that Brush-tail brat is drunk! This is so funny I'm gonna piss my pants

Volt then walked to the bar, and began mixing a drinking made of white chocolate liquor and whiskey cream. He quickly served it to the child

-Here's a BIG glass of milk, kiddo! Enjoy

Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:49 pm

Roo shivered. He violently shook his tail causing sprays of green paint to splatter onto the floor, chairs, and tables. He felt really dizzy. He looked around and wobbled over to the chair and began talking to it thinking it was a person.

"Heey, you! Yesh you... Dis shandwish was verry... bleh. Don't you think sho?" He babbled on and on talking to the chair. He then noticed the Mister go over behind a table and mix something that looked like milk.

"Waaaaah, ish that Moo-Moo Milk? I like it!" Roo mumbled. He took the drink that was offered and gulped it all down. Strangely it tasted like sweet white chocolate, but at this point he didn't care. It was yummy. Then a strange feeling began stirring up in Roo's stomach. All of a sudden he threw up all over the mister, sending chunks of the eaten sandwich and other things that were unidentifiable, then passed out.

Last edited by Roo Gi on Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:03 am

Volt enjoyed seeing the kid splash paint around, thus making the tavern a bit more ''tashy'', which suited his taste. As the child was drinking the cocktail, Volt used all of his willpower to not laught. However, he did not find it funny when the child suddenly threw up all over himself

- I'M GONNA KILL YOU, BRAT!

Volt clenched and rose his fist high. His muscles were tensed, he was burning with anger and sparkles of electrcity were running on his body

Volt was about to hit the child, but sudden memmories of his poor childhood came trough his mind. The child had passes out and he was so cute that Volt could not help but to calm down. As anger left his heart, he lowered his fist

''damn brat...I guess I should...call a doctor or something

Volt roared and smashed his fist against the table. He could not help but like the kid, even though he was covered in vomit

- You throw up like a real man...kid
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:34 am

Roo lazily was passed out on the floor. Unconsciously he dreamed about his talking chair friend and psyducks were floating around his head. He started snoring loudly, which would probably freak a lot of people out. It was loud, extremely loud, and it was coming from such a tiny body.

Quite a while has passed by. Roo's body felt like tons of weight were attached to his arms and legs, he couldn't get up. His head hurt like a brick was thrown at him and felt horrible. He started to sniffle, yet didn't let a drop of tear fall, he was a big kid. Slowly he sat up and rubbed his eyes. The place smelled like sour yuckiness with an horrible aftertaste in his mouth. He looked up to see a smashed table and the man violently sparking. He wasn't sure what to say, and stayed silent.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:57 am

Volt shook lightly the hung over child

- Hey, listen up kid! And don't go throwing up on me again! I'll give you some money, allright?

He shook him a little harder

- Don't faint again! You will use some of this money to pay a cab in order to get home. There's no way I'm carrying you there. The rest of the money is yours as long as you do not tell your mother about this. Tell her you're on drugs on something, it's not ma' problem

'' I hope he's not too drunk to understand what I'm sayin'

Volt handed over 300 pokédollars to the kid.

-Here, take it and be gone! Next time we meet, I'll give you something special
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:22 am

The man shook Roo which made him queasy but held on tight. He was dizzy and wasn't sure where he was. All he remembered was that he took a bite of the sandwich and all hell broke loose. Roo sniffled some more. His tummy ached and he wanted to get home. This place was dangerous, Roo realized, yet he couldn't help to think it was kind of fun. The man started babbling for a long time which instantly made Roo tune out. He didn't like lectures nor long sentences. Instead he pouted. Then, the guy gave him some money. Roo wasn't sure how to respond to it so he shook his head and pushed the money back to the guy. He didn't want any money, what would a seven year old kid do with so much?

Instead, he got closer to the guy and sat next to his foot.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 11:38 am

Volt looked at the child as we was seating next to his foot.

"shut up and take my money, annoying brat!"

the raichu's body was shacking

- Kid, what'er ye doin' ?!
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Roo continued to sit next to the man and stared at him wide eyed. He felt a sort of attatchment towards the man. He didn't want to leave just yet. Roo tugged at the mans pants and reached his arms. He wanted to be picked up. Getting sleepy, he rubbed his eyes and yawned. Barely able to sit up properly he rested his head on the misters leg.

"Favorite person..." Roo drowsily said

Last edited by Roo Gi on Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:40 pm

Volt looked at the kid. He was being cute and said something about Volt being some sort of ''favourite person''. Volt, which never had any familly, was touched. His anger flew away, he had calmed down

- Ah... I like you too...brat

No one had ever calmed Volt's anger before Roo Gi. Volt looked around him and noticed all of the customers were gazing at him with curious eyes.

- Hey! There ain't nothing to see! Finish yer drinks or I'll kick yer butt!

Volt then took his flask out of his poket. It was filled with the ElectricRat's cocktail. He then carefully sat on the ground, trying not to wake the kid up, and drank.

- You're a nice drinking boddy, kid.
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Time passed as Roo was resting his head on the man's thigh. He unconsciously nibbled on his thumb and moved around a bit, but other than that he was fine. He was awoken by the silence that arose in the tavern. He looked around and rubbed his eyes. He saw he was lying on the mister and quickly sat up straight. The mister was drinking from a flask which to Roo smelled... not yummy at all.

"Thank you mister, hehe" Roo laughed. He noticed that it was getting dark and quickly got up. The thought of his mother getting mad at him for not coming home early frightened him. He lost track of time. Bowing to the mister he said, "I'll come again soon! I haf to go now." Roo waved and quickly darted out the door.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 4:16 pm

Volt looked at the kid as he left the tavern waving his hand. When the last call arrived and the last of the customers had left, Volt rose up and said to himself:

- Well, that wasn't a boring day after all

He then fainted, as the weird cocktail was flowing trough his veins.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A child in the tavern? (FREE)   A child in the tavern? (FREE) Empty

Back to top Go down

A child in the tavern? (FREE)
Page 1 of 1