Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A calm day at the Library. [Free]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

A calm day at the Library. [Free] Empty
PostSubject: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Suida entered the Library. Like always, the sight of empty bookcases made the Library itself feel very empty and quiet. She already started to miss her old Library, full of books of every kind. The Shedinja noticed her.

-Hello miss Quaria. There is someone who left a new book here.
-Didn't he want any money for it?
-Said he wanted to donate it.
-I'll take a look then.

Suida picked the book and looked at the title while going to a table. It seemed to be a book on ecology. After sitting, she opened and started reading. It seemed to focus on the Food Chain. Plants fed on water and light, small pokemons fed on those plants, and so on. It wasn't a big book at all. Suida closed the book after she finished reading it. She headed to the Information Staircase and placed it between a few other books based on Ecology.

She went to the Novel section and picked a book. One she hasn't read yet. She went back to the table and started reading it. There wasn't much to do with this empty library, so she could spend most of her time reading.
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Sapphire made her way into the library. She was bored and figured reading a book would be a good way to spend the time while she was in time.

"Ummm hello? Is anyone here? Is this place even open yet? I can um come back if I am ummm intruding" said Sapphire a tad embarrassed. It looked rather empty so maybe they were still setting up shop and they weren't open to the public yet. Of course she might of just insulted the Librarian as well which she didn't mean to do either. Oh jeez, what had she gotten herself into.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:13 pm

Suida heard a woman at the entrance shouting. She kept reading her book, knowing that that the Shedinja would start talking a bit of sense to her.

-No shouting in the Library, please. And yes, we are open.

He always says the same sentence to people who talk too loudly inside. Suida didn't turn around, and kept reading her book, hoping this visitor wasn't here to create some trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:38 pm

"Oh sorry" whispered Sapphire. She hadn't really been to many libraries before and had forgotten you were suppose to be quiet. She assumed the Shedninja was the librarian so she made her way over to the fellow.
"Um do you have any books about fishing by chance? Or um treasure?" whispered Sapphire to the Shedninja.

Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:54 pm

"Has this woman ever been into a library before?"

Suida memorized the page of the book, closed it, stood up, then walked toward the Vaporeon Gijinka.

-I am not the person in charge here. Suida is...
-I am the Librarian here. You may find books for fishing in the Information section.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:12 pm

Fern snuck into the libary to go read his favorite book The Shuckle and the Buneary. He liked the story because it was about how with enough hard work you can overcome any difference. At least to him it did. Fern walked around the Libary looking for it slightly embaressed about wanting to find a childrens book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:17 pm

I walked into the library to looking for a book about beedrills. I sensed Ferns and sapphires aura, i instantaneously hid, i sensed each one of their auras, and looked for their locations. They were close, but that not close. I examined each one of their mind to see if they would come here. Thank god they didnt. I sneaked out of the library with the book in my hand hoping no body saw me. Then i said to myself

The sooner this problem goes a away the better

Last edited by seishu on Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 6:38 pm

"Oh sorry, I didn't know. You looked like a patron and umm not the librarian, sorry. And the Shedninja was ordering me around and stuff" said Sapphire.

Sapphire made her way to Information section and searched till she found a book that interested her. A book on preparing fish and crab, several recipes and what not. Could be useful her diet of fish was getting bland. Hopefully this would add some spice to her life.

She carefully removed the book and went to the librarian. " I would like to check this one out please". Sapphire at least remembered that.

She noticed Fern was here suddenly and that annoying Lucario. " alright play it cool ". She nonchalantly waited for the librarian.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm

Suida watched the Vaporeon Gijinka head toward the library, hoping she wouldn't cause anymore trouble. She may just not know what to do after borrowing a book. However, it seemed someone else didn't know that either. She could hear footsteps trying to ignore Shedinja. And so, she turned toward the entrance, to see a Lucario gijinka with a book.

-Mister Lucario. If you want to borrow a book, you need to talk to the Shedinja at the counter.

The Shedinja Gijinka started staring at Seishu, hoping he wasn't here to steal a book.

The Vaporeon then talked to to Suida. Shedinja could take care of that Lucario, so she could concentrate her attention to the Vaporeon.

- You can read it here, or talk to the Shedinja at the counter if you want to borrow it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:20 pm

I hid the book Behind my back and kept reading sapphires mind to make sure she didnt see it.
Oh sorry if i looked like i was stealing it, i just wanted to make sure if it had the contents i needed
i read the shedinjas mind he half believed me and half didnt. But i didnt care, i showed him the book, then he realized i was the lumberjack and why i needed this book. I scanned the book and told me to bring it in before the end of the month. i took the book and ran outside still keeping it hidden from sapphire
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 7:23 pm

Fern finally found the book in the childrens section. He walked around to one of the tables and sat down. When he opened up the book which depicted the epic tale of a race between shuckle and buneary. The pictures showed how the buneary was ahead most of the race and well ahead of his opponent he decided to take a nap. During this time shuckle claimed the victory by slowly walking the entire race as fast as he could. At the end Fern made a victory pump motion and closed the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 pm

"Ok thank you" said Sapphire smiling. She pondered if she wanted to leave or stay here but she saw Fern was here. Though that just complicated things even further. Oh jeez.

Sapphire found a place to sit down and she began to read her book. Taking note of the recipes that looked and sounded good. As well as simple to make.

She glanced over a Fern shyly.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:45 pm

"Things should settle down now."

Suida went back to her table. She opened back her book. Normally, the calm would start reigning again. So she would be able to keep reading for a while.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:10 pm

Fern took the book back to the childrens self and looked for another book. He picked up The Three Little Grumpigs and The Big Bad Mightyena.Fern brought the book and sat down. When he looked up he saw Sapphire and waved. Soon after he started to read the book. It showed pictures three grumpigs who were brothers. The Oldest brother goes off and spends the day working hard and making a nice sturdy house made of bricks. The other brothers spend the day playing in the pasture and throw together flimsy houses of straw and sticks respectively. A mightyena who was hungry lived in the area. He used sand-attack to knock down the house made of straw to try to eat the youngest. The youngest fled to his brothers house. The two grumpigs hid in the house made of sticks. Again the house was knocked down by the mightyena. The two brothers ran for their lives to the oldest brothers house who used brick to make his home. The mightyena again tried to knock down the house but he failed. Try and try as he might the mightyena failed to knock down the sturdy house. When Fern finnished he placed the book with a look of pleasure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Sapphire waved back and hid behind her book. " What is Fern reading, I can't see " wondered Sapphire peeking over at Fern from behind her book. She couldn't tell but he looked happy after reading it.

Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:47 pm

Fern put the book away on the shelf where he pulled it from before starting to leave the libary. He whispered "Have a nice day." to Sapphire before walking out the front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Sapphire blushed a very deep shade of red after being whispered that message. She could not open her mouth to speak as she was just left speechless and giddy. "You too" she finally got out. before it was too late in that he got to a distance where a normal speaking voice would not reach him.

" Sheesh way to look like an idiot Sapphire" berated Sapphire to herself in her mind. Once Fern left she let out a sigh and whacked herself in the forehead with her book.

Sapphire finished her book and returned it neatly to the shelf before she too left the library.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 7:41 pm

After 30 minutes of reading the book i walked back inside the library. I dropped it in the drop off box and went to the manga sections and started to read the manga. First i read all the popular manga, like the one about a vulpix who was weak as first but then grew up to be as strong as a ninetails. Then i read sum of the unknown manga such as a hitmonlee who forced to get in his fight to help his friend. As i read each manga i became drowsy, and eventually fell asleep in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 pm

A little while had passed since she went back to reading. The Vaporeon left the library without causing anymore problem. However, the Lucario who tried to steal a book went back. She kept her attention to sounds, in case he'd attempt to try to steal again. But nothing happened, and eventually, pages stopped being flipped. She memorized the page number, closed her book, and place it back into the shelves. She then looked if that Lucario was sleeping like she thought. And he indeed was.

Suida went to pick the book Lucario left in the Drop-off box. It was a book on Beedrills. She placed it back into the Information section. She walked to the Shedinja Gijinka.

-I'm going for a while. Make sur that Lucario does not steal any book she whispered to him.

She then left the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 pm

I woke up as i felt a presence disappeared, but i noticed that the Liberian was gone. I put the manga back and decided to leave to. I saw the shedinja eying me. I read his mind and found out he thought i was stealing. i turned around went up to the shedinja and told it

i did not try to steal a book and even if i did i would have done it without u knowing or without the Liberian knowing.

I turned around and walked away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:56 pm

"But I don't want to go to the library, it is boring and dumb" complained Tsuki as Jo dragged her along.

"Now now you are going" said Jo. "You are my bodyguard remember, you have to go with me everywhere. Who knows what dangers are hidden in that library? Now come on you're coming inside. Please?". Jo pouted.

"Fine. I will protect you from book loving scoundrels. But hurry up" replied Tsuki sourly.

"Now now, no need to be a grumpy wumpy sour puss, even if it makes you look cute" cooed Jo squeezing Tsukihime's side for a moment.

She walked into the library with Tsukihime close behind with a soul scowling look on her face. Jo lead her friend along through the shelves until they both had a book.

Jo curled up where a sunbeam was shining in on the floor and Tsuki lounging close by.

Jo had to admit she was rather displeased with how empty this place was.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert Sherwood

Gilbert Sherwood

Character sheet
Specie: Shroomish
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Gilbert wandered into the library it was one of the few places he felt semi safe. There were lots of books and the best thing not a lot of people to get in the way of studying. After talking to the gijinka behind the desk he narrowed down the types of books that would be helpful to him down to one on the history of rare potions. He was back to trying to complete his revival potion. He knew the majority of what was needed but no book was able to tell him what the final component was. It had become his goal to find what the missing component and to complete an imortality potion but that would take time and money one of which he didn't have.

He flipped through the pages hoping something would get his attention to no avail. " why can't I find you?" he sighed talking to himself before closing the book and leaning back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:16 pm

Johime dozed off in her reading and well thankfully she didn't snore, at least loud enough for it to create a ruckus. Nor did she get any of the drool dripping from her mouth onto the book

Tsukihime noticed this but she didn't really do anything because Johime would yell at her and hit her if she woke her up, plus she was rather cute when she slept. All she did was gently shut the book her friend was reading and gently move her friends head to her own lap.
Only Johime would fall asleep in a library while actually be interesting in books. Lazy thing.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Sherwood

Gilbert Sherwood

Character sheet
Specie: Shroomish
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:17 pm

Gilbert walked around the libary looking for more books on the legends of revival and immortality. He figured that he would make a nice lump of money and become famous when he figured out the missing ingredients for his potions but for now he walked up to the dragonair gijinka and asked "Do you have any books on the legends of Airia? "
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:04 am

Suida looked to the Shroomish. Strangely, no one interested in myths and legends came until now. She felt a bit glad that at least someone else than her was actually interested in those myths.

-The books about myths and legends have their own section. They're at the back of the library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A calm day at the Library. [Free]   A calm day at the Library. [Free] Empty

Back to top Go down

A calm day at the Library. [Free]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Dawnn :: Market Place :: Library-
Jump to: