Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meal Time! (Free)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert Sherwood

Gilbert Sherwood

Character sheet
Specie: Shroomish
Level: 1

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Gilbert walked into the Seawrath Shack and sat at a corner table. He looked over the menu to see what kind of food he might want. Then he waited for the waitress to come take his order.
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:45 pm

After waiting for a minute or two, someone came to take your order, it was a female finneon.

"Could i take your order?" She said with a smile.

As she was taking this order leon was looking at her, she was fairly new at this job, so he had to make sure that she did it right.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Sherwood

Gilbert Sherwood

Character sheet

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 1:47 pm

"Ill have a water to drink but could you recomend something I don't eat alot of seafood so I don't know what certain things taste like." Gilbert said studying the waitress and the man watching from the counter.
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:34 pm

"Reccomend, uh..." She didn't really know what to say, as she just started working here.
So she looked at Leon desperately.

Leon sighed and walked over towards the man,
- Is there something the matter sir? He said, not hearing the conversation from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Sherwood

Gilbert Sherwood

Character sheet

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:15 pm

" I asked if she could recomend something since I don't eat alot of seafood." Gilbert replied to the man at the counter.
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Leon took a second to look the man over, then laughed
-Haha, well then, seems like the magikarp soufle will be best for you, since that is a dish anyone likes

He then waited for his answer, everyting leon made would taste good, as long as it had things from the sea.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Sherwood

Gilbert Sherwood

Character sheet

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:28 pm

"Alright that sounds good." Gilbert said ordering the magikarp soufle and an ice water.
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:38 pm

As Leon got behind the counter, he started creating the soufle, but also got some other orders at the same time, as he was creating the dishes, it would be taking a little longer for it to be done.

-Heh, i love working hard, makes my blood boil... He said, as he was cooking, he loved taking on as many tasks as possible, unless it was something he couldn't do.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Sherwood

Gilbert Sherwood

Character sheet

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:04 pm

Gilbert had nothing better to do while he waited for his food so he sat and people watched while sipping his water.
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:15 pm

As the waitress went to get the magikarp soufle, she delivered it to the man, and then left as she had other customers to serve, since leon was done with most of his dishes, he looked at the boy wanting to see his reaction when he would taste the food.

Back to top Go down
Gilbert Sherwood

Gilbert Sherwood

Character sheet

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:13 pm

(OOC: If you get this reference you are awesome.)

Gilbert looked at the plate and put all of the differnt condiments on the table onto the soufle and took a bite before yelling "God this is good!"
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:30 pm

Leon looked as the man put almost everything on it, Salt pepper Mayo Ketchup.... Things that would totally ruin the taste of the dish.

He wanted to go up to him and speak his mind, but when he heard how good it tasted he stayed behind the counter and sighed.

-I will never get the taste of some people.

With that he started to work on his other dishes.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Sherwood

Gilbert Sherwood

Character sheet

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:19 pm

Gilbert waited for the waitress to clear his dish and bring the check over. "Give my compliments to the cook." Gilbert said handing the money to the waitress and leaving.
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:21 pm

"Come on I am hungry let's get something to eat" said Johime dragging Tsukihime towards

"-sigh- You're always hungry, and can't we eat at home" asked Tsukihime.

"Can't I check out if I made a good investment or not? Now you're coming whether you like it or not" said Johime.

"If you don't eat all of your investment" muttered Tsuki grabbing Jo's sides.

"What?"

"Nothing Jo, just talking to myself"

"No you were talking about me!"

"Can't prove it can ya?" said Tsuki resting her head on Jo's.

"No, now come on I am starving".

Jo lead Tsuki and looked for Leon so she could inform him that she would get a meal on the house for her and Tsuki because she was supplying the fish.
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:39 pm

As leon was done with most of his dishes, he waited for some customers, he looked outside and saw Miss Johime walking towards this direction.

he waved them over, and started to walk towards them, -Hello miss Johime, how about a meal at my restaurant, on the house, without you i wouldn't even have fish, so see this as my thanks, order as much as you want.

He smiled and laughed, he then showed them to the biggest table, and made sure they could see the kitchen from there.

-Here are the menu's tell me what you want, and i'll cook it for ya.

By now he was already in the kitchen, he could still hear them though.
-So what will it be! He called towards them.
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:50 pm

"That would be lovely" said Johime with a smile.

Tsukihime just shook her head and muttered "Don't encourage her".

Johime and Tsukihime took a seat at the large table they were given, no doubt the best and fanciest table. And it had a nice view of the kitchen. Something that made Johime hungrier as she saw all of the good looking good being prepared. She had to admit this man had a good idea with that.

"Hmm I think I will start off some squirtle soup and the krabby coctail. Oh and some Pecha Berry Juice (ooc WHY U FORGET THE SWEETEST BERRY?!) What about you Tsuki?"

"I guess just some Rawst berry juice".

Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:30 am

Leon was a little dissapointed by the lack of enthusiasm from the umbreon, as he knew that he wasn't a bad cook, he might even be the best seafood cook in the world.

He then started making the food that miss Johime ordered, and it looked delishious already.

As he got some pecha berries and rawst berries, he made some juice from them and he put in straws, he then put them on the table, and was almost finished with the soup and coctail, he put them on the table, and waited in the kitchen for their next order, and he looked at them, to see their reaction to their dish.
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Tsukihime just stared at the drink with a blank expression. Taking a sip she still bore a look of indifference before she spat it back into the cup looking displeased. She crinkeled her nose and pushed the drink aside.

Johime on the other hand seemed to be adoring her food and devoured it rather quickly, yet with an look of elegance and grace. Once she finished she turned to Tsuki. "Ready for the main course?".

"I guess and hold still you made a mess of your pretty face" said Tsuki wiping off her friends face with a napkin. Jo squirmed as her friend wiped her face. "I am not a baby I could of done that myself!"

"You wouldn't have to if you eat like a normal person" teased Tsuki.

Johime shot a nasty look at her friend and peered at the menu. It all looked good but she only had to pick one or Tsuki would yell at her. But it left more room for yummy desert.
"Hmm I think I will have Golduck Meat with the chips and lotad leaves, what do you want Tsuki".

"Probably just the Lotad salad" said Tsuki before she muttered It is the only thing that seems halfway decent on this menu.

Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:01 pm

Leon got mad as the umbreon spit out her drink, but this was evened out by miss Johime's love for the food, seems like he got back to cooking dinner though, as he really wanted to make this umbreon say that it was good food.

He started making the food, and did his extra best on the salad, he made sure that it would be the best salad ever.

He then put the food on the table, and got back in the kitchen, whatching their every movement.
Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:46 pm

While she waited for the food Johime sat herself on Tsuki's lap facing her. She smiled and gave her a quick kiss.

"Love be nice, and stop being a sourpuss ok? This is really good. And Leon more or less works for us so be nice to our "employee". At the very least he is the Sol Cooperation Family".

Johime smiled as the food was brought to the table. She turned herself around.
"see doesn't it look good?"

Tsukihime didn't answer reply and dug into her salad. No verbal sounds of pleasure came but she seemed to like it, at the very least tolerate it.

And again Johime seemed to absolutely adore her meal at the rate she finished it.

Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:32 am

Leon just accepted it, if someone doesn't like seafood then there was nothing he could do about it.

He then looked around, there weren't any customers anymore, so he just concetrated on the two girls, -So, whatta ya want for desert? He said.

His life was peaceful, there wasn't much action, and that was nice most of the time.
Maybe i should stop adventuring, and just stay with my shack, maybe it will even become popular someday.

And with that he made his resolve, he wasn't going to fight anymore, he was going to stay with his restaurant, and his fish.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:32 pm

(Due to Leon choosing to delete his character, you may now take control of his character until you end the topic.)
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Johime beamed at the mere mention of dessert. She was just drooling thinking about all of the yummy desserts that were on the menu.

"Jo, you are only allowed to get one thing" scolded Tsuki.

"Only one?!" asked Johime pouting. She flipped around to face her friend again. She didn't care about decency anymore as well they were the only ones here.

"Yes only one thing of dessert, I don't want you getting too heavy" scolded Tsukihime pinching the side of Johime's stomach, causing Johime to blush beat red and tear up a little.

"I'm not FAT!!!" shouted Johime as she angerily slid herself off of Tsukihime's lap. Causing her to land on the floor on her butt.

"I didn't call you fat. I just said you are getting a bit heavy. And well you are getting a bit chubby Jo. And not just in your delicious curves". "Now come back onto my lap and have some icecream".

"No I'm not!!!" whined Johime who at this time was fully into tears. "And no I am just going to break your lap, and I am too fat for icecream!". Johime stormed out in tears.

Tsukihime sighed and looked a bit upset herself. "I'll take a pint of pecha berry icecream to go, oh and some rawst berry".

Leon nodded and got her the icecream.

Tsuki payed for the meal and went home to her and Johime's apparent. Figuring she needed to get the icecream home ASAP. And Jo would be waiting there crying.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meal Time! (Free) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meal Time! (Free)   Meal Time! (Free) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meal Time! (Free)
Page 1 of 1