Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Registration for the first Tournament

Go down 
+8
Gear Karu
Roo Gi
Volt
LukeLuquinn
Suida Quaria
Fern Tao
Zero Fahrenheit
NPC
12 posters
AuthorMessage
NPC

Registration for the first Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Posters are placed everywhere on the recently finished Arena. All of them informs about the same thing: the very first Tournament of Dawnn, where Explorers of Airia can prove their strength by battling other Explorers. It is specified to talk to the Nidorino or Nidorina at the entrance in order to register.

(Off-RP: That's right, the very first event of the forum! A simple RP post where you meet the Nidorino or Nidorina is all it takes to register.

Rules:
-No NPC is allowed in the tournament.
-You cannot bring potions or single-use items. Held Items and Weapons are allowed.
-No God-modding/Meta-gaming. You will be disqualified in the middle of a battle if you show yourself more powerful than you really are, or if you dodge too much.
-You can register Multiple characters.
-A battle in the Tournament does not count as a thread slot.

Details about the beginning date are not planified yet.)
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet
Specie: Glalie
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Zero looked at the poster that was on the floor.
Tournament huh, there must be a lot of strong people joining. He thought, he wanted to join, but if he did, he needed to train some more to get stronger, he needed to find someone to train with.

He walked over to the arena entrance, he knew that he wasn't strong enough yet, but he would still want to fight, no matter what.

He walked towards the nidorino, who looked like he was taking names, He then wrote his name on the form, and left again.

Time to show the people what i have in store

[Registered]
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 pm

Fern walked toward the newly completed arena. People in the explorers guild said that they were going to be hosting a tournament to celebrate the compleation of the arena. Fern figured that he would enter and try to win to get more clients as a bodyguard.

There were two people who were taking down the names of people entering the tournament. The Nidorina called out "Next please." and Fern walked up to fill out his information.

Fern figured he had a pretty good chance of winning since he was pretty strong. Fern walked away to let others enter their information down.

[Registered]
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 5:51 pm

Suida walked inside the Arena. She had already learned about the Tournament.

"This should be a good opportunity to overcome my weakness. Even if I don't win, I'll at least have grown stronger!"

She walked in front of the Nidorina, then filled out an application form.

-Thank you for registering, Miss Quaria!

She then moved aside.

"Alright... I'm in the Tournament now... No turning back!"

[Registered]
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org
LukeLuquinn

LukeLuquinn

Character sheet
Specie: Zoroark
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 9:55 pm

Luke was passing by the Arena on the way to his shop. When he saw that a tournament was coming, he shrugged and signed on the application form.
He thought to himself, saying
"Probably a good way to know my self better."He waved to the Nidorino who was standing beside the form.
Then, he thought to himself.

" I can use Illusion anyway."

[Registered]
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet
Specie: Raichu

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Volt walked in the newly finished arena. Having just arrived on the continent and already being half-drunk, he spoke out loud to himself:

- Well, ain't that nice? Fighting, eh? I'll kick yer butt!

He walked in front of the Nidorinno and asked him:

-Hey, mate. How can I join in this tournament thingie?

the Nidorinno looked at him doubtfully

- I beg you pardon, sir? Would you like to sign in the tournament that has been advertised? If so, please fill in this application form,sir.

Volt gazed at the sheet of paper.

'' Have I ever learned how to read? I think not. How man, that's embarassing. Gotta find a way to be cool''

Volt took a pen and drew a big lightning bolt on the application form.

-My name's Volt!

As Volt was walking away, the Nidorinno yelled at him. But Volt did not care nor did he understand what was being yelled at him. He was drunk

[Registered]
Back to top Go down
Roo Gi

Roo Gi

Character sheet
Specie: Smeargle

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Roo saw a crowd of people surrounding what people called the "Arena". A Nidorino and Nidorina were taking applications from several gijinkas. Roo didn't know what an Arena was or what was its purpose he immediately though to himself it must be some new kind of playground or something. He trotted over to the desk where the Nido's were and went on his tippy toes to look over the counter; it was unsuccessful. Roo then climbed on top of the counter to their surprise and talked to the Nidorino,

"Mishtur, can I play?" He joyfully asked. The Nidorino laughed and shook his head. "What are you talking about Smeargle? You can't join the fight. You are too young."

Roo pouted and said, "I want to plaaaay, playplayplayplay!" The Nidorino looked irritated, "I said no! No kids are allowed to sign up, its a big boy and girls play." Roo formed tears as if about to cry. "I wan pwaay". Roo sniffled. This caused a commotion around them. The Nidorina nudged the Nidorino and said, "There are no rules pertaining about age limits, he can join," then whispered to the Nidorino, "Plus its a kid, just let him join, no one would harm him. We can just forget about his application later."

The Nidorino sighed and asked, "Whats your name kid?", Roo happily replied, "Roo, Roo Gi", and the Nidorino wrote down his name. Roo jumped off the counter then ran around happily.

[Registered]
Back to top Go down
Gear Karu

Gear Karu

Character sheet
Specie: Klang

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:10 pm

Gear arrived at the Arena. He wanted to register for the Tournament. However, when he arrived, he saw a waiting line. He didn't feel like waiting. So he controlled one of his gears and rotated it in front of him.

-Get out of my way! Give place to Gear!

As he pushed everyone aside from the line, he arrived in front of the Nidorino, who couldn't believe what he saw.

-Sir... You aren't allowed to trespass!
-Oh, really? Well, I'm already here, so why not register me already?

The Nidorino sighed and handed Gear a registration form. Gear signed it with his ugliest signature.

-Done! Hyahahah! This is going to be easy! Hahahah!

He walked away as the crowd looked at him in despise for trespassing them.

[Registered]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:47 pm

It was Zoro's free day today, so he decided that it would be time for a little training, little sight seeing and a little bit of getting know everyone. Arriving at the arena, zoro noticed a crowd and a line.

A line? for the arena? no it must be for something else Zoro thought. After a long long long 25 minute wait Zoro was finally next. He asked the Nidorino what this was about. He looked a little agitated as if so many people already asked him that.

This is a tournament, where strongest fighters and explorers and mercenary gather around for a battle

Zoro took interest in the tournament, it would be a good way to test him abilities and if they were to strong or if he was to weak he would just forfeit.

Ok sign me up

The nidorino gave zoro the sign up fourm. Zoro read over the forum to make sure he wasnt getting scammed then signed it like he usually would do.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert Sherwood

Gilbert Sherwood

Character sheet
Specie: Shroomish
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:41 pm

Gilbert looked over to see a sign up table for the tournament with a nidorino gijinka siting there waiting for people to sign up. "Sign me up my friend the name's Gilbert Sherwood." Gilbert said writing his name down. He figured this would be a good way to advertise his potion shop and get clients at the same time. Killing two birds with one stone this tournament is perfect for increasing my client base.

[Registered]
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet
Specie: Zangoose

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:43 pm

Mugen was still on a hunt to find some more money. He noticed a huge line facing the arena. He wanted to avoid it but he was curious what the line was for? Mugen followed the line and there he saw a nidorina.

Ay, whats this line for? Mugen asked the nidorina after he took the sign up sheet. He began to skim thru it.

A tournament? Sounds fun mugen said before he let the nidorina answer. He signed his name gave it to the nidorina.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet
Specie: Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 2:47 am

Charla walked along, perpetually hungry as usual. Her hands clamped on her stomach, the Charizard gijinka growled in time with her stomach as she walked along the road.

"Man... there's gotta be somethin' ah can do ta get food..."

*smack*

After a small struggle, Charla grabbed a hold of the flyer that had slapped her in the face and read it aloud. "Tournament of Dawnn..." her eyes ignited (metaphorically of course) with a new passion. Seeing the nearby registration desk, she ran over and slammed the poster down in front of the Nidorino.

"What do I have to do to register for this tournament?"

The Nidorino gijinka composed himself from his shock. "Just fill out these forms here..."

A few seconds later, and Charla pumped her fist in the air. "Alright! I'm all fired up! Now I gotta get some last minute training done before the tournament starts! Shall I do running? Lifting? Flying?"

A grumble sounded from her belt.

"I'd recommend eating" the Nidorino chuckled.

(OOC: Ready to roll!)
Back to top Go down
Kiet Burrow

Kiet Burrow

Character sheet
Specie: Vibrava
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Kiet leaned over on to the desk and lazily picked up an application sheet. He quickly skimmed over the paper, his free hand supporting his head. A few seconds later, his attention was averted from the paper to the Nidorino.

“This is what people are fussing over?” He asked, eyebrow raised.

The receptionist frowned, displeased with the boy’s attitude. “What were you expecting? You’re here to enter the tournament, right?”

Kiet smirked as he lead back from the desk. “Ha- no. Tournaments are dumb.”

Astonished at the boy’s bold comment, all the Nidorino could do was stare as he continued his speech. “In the end the losers have to live with the fact that they’re inferior, and the winner eventually becomes forgotten. So really, everyone loses.”

The Nidorino saw a couple of discouraged gijinka sulk away from the line, and even more murmur worriedly amongst themselves over the Vibrava’s words.

“What was that for?!” He growled through clenched teeth. “Are you here to ruin this event?”

“Hey, if gijinka want to waste their time entering only to lose, then that's the beauty of free will.”

More gijinka left the line.

Furious, the Nidorino pulled his arm back to punch the rude kid, when he felt a firm grip stop him. He turned to Nidorina, who gave him a gentle smile, but a stern stare. "Let me handle this." She told him before turning to Kiet.

“Sir, I’m afraid your behavior is unacceptable and undesired here. If you have no purpose here-"

Kiet snorted. "Pfft- what, you think I came all the way over here just to say a few words?"

"Well if you're not entering, they why bother coming here?"

His grin faltered as his voice lowered."I... I want a job. Not anything long-term, just something temporary, like during the tournament. Anything will do, janitor even- I don't know." Kiet muttered, uncomfortable with serious discussion.

The Nido pair looked at each other, then receded to the back to discuss the boy's odd request. Much arguing ensued, but eventually they turned back to Kiet, having made their decision.

"Look kid, we're only here for tournament registration as of now. If you want a job, we're not the ones you should ask. Besides, the boss is probably too busy with the event to worry about new employers." The Nidorino bit back his tongue, as to restrain himself from adding how he probably wouldn't even get hired in the first place for his attitude.

"However, you could always come to the Arena and volunteer to clean," continued the Nidorina. "Because it's volunteer work, you won't get paid. But if you hard, perhaps you'll catch the boss' attention and get hired in time for the event."

Kiet crossed his arms and thought about the situation. It was going to take longer for him to get a position, and he most likely wouldn't even get noticed. Yet he wanted the money, and being a janitor wasn't challenging... right?

"Alright, doesn't sound too bad. Thanks for the advice, M'am."

As he began to leave, he heard the gruff voice of the Nidorino call out to him. "Hey- what about me?"

Kiet didn't bother to stop walking as he yelled back his response. "What about you?"

(OOC: Sorry for the long length! I know this post seems is pretty much useless since Kiet's not signing up, but I wanted to make it clear that he'll still be involved.)
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:43 pm

(OoC: The Tournament registration has closed. The tournament will begin in a little while. Informations will appear in a new thread.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Registration for the first Tournament   Registration for the first Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Registration for the first Tournament
Page 1 of 1