Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Tournament] Zero VS Suida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NPC

[Tournament] Zero VS Suida Empty
PostSubject: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:17 pm

1 PM, right after Lunch. A huge Crowd was scattered all around the Spectator seats. In a particular place were VIP seats, on which the organizators of the Tournament sat: a Male Servine, a Female Luxio and a male Medicham. On the Middle of the Arena first arrived a Male Ambipom, holding a white Flag and a black Flag. At the moment he arrived at the middle of the Arena, he shouted for the whole crowd to hear.

-This Battle will oppose Zero Farhenheit, a Glalie, against Suida Quaria, a Dragonair. May the two participants enter the Battlefield!
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:40 pm

Suida entered the Battlefield from the East side. She was very nervous, not only because she was going to battle with a whole crowd watching, but also because she was about to fight someone that was a friend and knew was good at battling.

"Keep your cool... No matter who my opponent is, I must do my best!"

She arrived on the right side of the Ambipom. She was shaking a bit.

-I..I.. Am.. S-Suida!
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet
Specie: Glalie
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Zero came walking from the west side, he wanted to prove that he is strong, strong enough to protect, so something so horrid would never happen again.
He wasn't so nervous, but when he heard who his opponent was he was shocked.

Suida... i can't... no... i have to fight, i won't prove that i'm strong otherwise. But... she is my friend, i don't want to hurt her... what do i do.

As he walked to the left side of the ambipom he still didn't know what to do, he just knew that whatever happened he had to fight. Or else he wasn't good enough to protect anyone.

"I'm zero." he said.

This was going to be a tough battle for him, as suida was the only person he never wanted to fight.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:17 pm

The Ambipom looked on both sides and confirmed the arrival of both participants.

-This battle will happen on a Rock terrain!

He jumped back, and the Sand ground split up, giving some distance between Suida and Zero, as well as letting a ground filled with a rocky ground come up to the Battlefield. Some stones were big enough to become an obstacle. The Ambipom lifted both flags. The white one was on Suida's side, while the black one was on Zero's side.

-Zero versus Suida. The battle may now begin!

He swang both flags down, at which point the battle officially started.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Zero saw the rocky terrain, and knew that this terrain would be hard to fight in, so he did the first thing that came to mind.

He shot a powder snow into the air, making it snow down on the terrain, it wasn't long before there was a little layer of snow on the terrain.

He then looked around and started looking for suida, as these rocks were hiding her from his point of view.

"Sulking about it doesn't help, i'll just do my best to win."
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:15 am

As the ground was splitting, Suida almost lost her balance. Then, as the battle began, she saw snow being sent in the air.

"Whatever he is up to, he wants to make it easier to him. However, I can use this snow to my own advantage."

Suida casted a quick Twister in the middle of the Battlefield, spreading the snow to the sides. She ran toward her left side of the center, hoping to fool Zero in her whereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:07 am

As Zero was looking for suida, a twister started in the middle of the arena, and the snow flew into the air to the sides.

"Hm, i knew it wouldn't be too easy." As zero looked at the twister, he knew that running straight towards it could be dangerous, so he ran to the side, hoping to surprise suida.

He didn't expect suida to turn up though, and was startled when he saw her, and didn't have enough time to prepare his stronger moves, so he did the most logical thing and shot a icy wind towards the direction where suida came from, the icy wind was mostly aimed at the rocks, so suida would barely get any damage if hit though.

I guess attacking suida will be harder than i thought.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:21 am

Suida expected a chance to see Zero. As soon as Zero came into her sight, she made her wings grow, jumped and flew upwards, avoiding the Icy wind Zero cast.

"He seems to have an arsenal of snow spells. I think my Twister could be used defensively against him."

She went back to low altitude and cast a quick Thunder Wave toward Zero before hiding behind a rock without verifying if it hit. She already started preparing a Twister, aiming directly at the rock she was hiding behind. All she needed was to release it, allowing the best reflexes possible.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:54 am

Strange, it seemed like Zero was letting himself get hit, and he wasn't moving much at all, it seemed like he was standing still.

There was no time to act, as suddenly another Zero was directly in front of you, and the other one dissapeared.

"Double team" He then ran towards suida preparing a Ice beam attack, he was planning on firing it point blank.

She is taking this seriously, so, i should do so too.

As he got close enough, he fired his ice beam directly at suida, he wasn't going to hold back anymore.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Suida saw Zero about to do a close range attack. She thought he was the kind to fight from a distance, but she was mistaken.

"Smaller! I need it smaller!"

She closed her fist and released her smallest Twister, leaving only the Rock and herself in the eye of the Twister, as well as cloaking the inside of it with Zero's snow. However, the Ice Beam was released at the same time, hitting her right arm and freezing it. She hurled in pain as ice grew on her arm. She quickly stopped hurling, to prevent giving more information about her location.

"I have to resist the pain! Don't give up, Suida!"

She flew upwards as she removed her Shed Skin on her Right arm, taking away the ice from Zero's Ice beam. She caught the ice with her tail, thinking it may be of some use as a weapon later. She then started gathering energy inside her orb, preparing a Dragon Rage as the Twister weakened.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 pm

Zero couldn't see suida, but knew that she was planning on attacking as soon as the twister would subside, or at least, that's what he would do.

He started planning and got a idea.

"Double team..."

As soon as the twister subsided, there were two zero's standing there.
They ran into opposite directions, and then both of the shot a ice beam at suida.
The only questions was, which one was the real one.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:10 pm

As the Twister subsided, Suida saw two Zero. They were both ready to attack, and they had noticed her despite her height. She saw them doing Ice Beam again.

"If I can't tell which one is the real one, I just have to consider they're both real!"

She dodged both Ice Beams by going back to ground level. Then, she released a Dragon Rage toward the middle of both Zero, under the shape of a tornado growing in size as is continued and picking snow and rocks inside of it, but also losing power. She made her wings grow back to normal size, as she started feeling tired from her attacks and the adrenaline from fighting while being watched.

"Not good..."
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:02 pm

As Suida hit both zero's with a dragon rage, they seemingly dissapeared.
They were both fake it seems, and there was Zero behind suida on the rock she just stood on.

"Now, my strongest move." He said, after getting a ice like cataclyst out of his pocket.

He held it in front oh him, aiming it at suida. The item was... A nevermeltice, this could get dangerous.

"Nevermeltice... Ice beam Version 2" With that he shot a larger ice beam from the cataclyst, this one seemed potentially more damageing, and since suida was already tired, this would probably be hard to dodge.

I hope that this won't hurt her too much though, as that is not my intention.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:53 pm

As soon as the Dragon Rage finished, she saw nothing remained, which could only mean one thing. She turned the other side while making a step to the side. And she saw Zero, ready to fire another Ice Beam. And she could tell this one was going to be powerful and precise, dodging it won't be possible.

Quickly, she picked the Ice remain she was holding with her tail and threw it toward the Ice beam. Her aim, however, was a bit off. The beam propelled the Ice remain back to the ground, and part of the beam slightly deflected, landing on her left leg. The pain wasn't as strong as Zero's first Ice Beam, but she still screamed in pain. Her orb quickly started glowing back, preparing another Dragon Rage.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:13 pm

Zero knew that suida was in pain, she wscreamed it out, but he couldn't waver now, he had to win, but he was going to try and make it less painful.

"Suida, i am planning on finishing it here, sorry if you get hurt."

He prepared himself with his cataclyst, and then saw suida preparing to shoot a dragon rage, i guess it's now or never.

He used his special ability to freeze the area around him, and then used the cold freezing ice to gather cold wind.

"Nevermeltice... Icy wind version three, Cold energy is gathering. I'll put my all into this."

He shot a giant stream of icy wind towards suida, hoping that she would go down now, as he didn't want the fight to continue, he had no choice to get a big attack.

"Take THIS!"
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:19 pm

Suida didn't wait anymore. She quickly released her Dragon Rage, sending another Tornado toward Zero. This one, unlike the previous one, did not increase in size as it moved. Zero's Icy wind clashed into the tornado, transforming it in some sort of Snow tornado. However, the size of the Icy wind being too big, the Dragon Rage couldn't keep it all and spread it all over the battlefield.

Suida still received part of the Icy Wind. Ice Shards planted into her body: one on her left shoulder, one on her right leg, one on her left head wing, and the last one planted itself on her right arm, which had no more Shed Skin. She screamed in pain as she fell on a big rock, trying to endure the pain as much as she could.

"I can't... fight anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:29 pm

Zero saw the Icy wind scatter, and Thought his move had failed, but then the icy wind and the dragon rage both continued, the icy wind hit suida some, and she fell against a rock.

And the dragon rage... the dragon rage was coming directly at Zero.

This is nothing, i can still... wait, why aren't my legs moving? damn, did i use to much energy... Then i need to brace myself.

As Zero held both his arms in fron of him, freezing them, intending to block of the dragon rage. Altough the dragon rage hit him, shattering the ice on his hands, and doing him lots of damage.

He stood up damaged and tired, but knew that he could still continue.

"I... can still... fight!"
he said, determined to go on.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:13 pm

As she tried to endure the pain, she looked where Zero was standing. The remains from the attacks was still making it hard to see. But as it started dissipating, she saw Zero, still standing. Despite being hit by the attack, it seemed like he was still able to battle.

"Still able to fight... I'm surprised I've been this close to victory..."

Suida let herself slip on the rock, now sitting on the ground. She completely removed her remaining Shed Skin, leaving only one Ice shard still on her right arm. She closed her eyes and smiled, as she raised her left hand, palm open.

-I... give up...
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:18 pm

As soon as Suida gave up, the Ambipom walked back to the center of the Battlefield. He lifted the Black flag in the air and shouted:

-Suida has forfeited. Zero the Glalie is the winner!

As soon as this was said, a group of 4 Gijinkas helped Suida and brought her to the Arena's nursery. The crowd start shouting, shortly after which, everyone started leaving one by one.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:27 pm

As Zero looked at the injured suida, he walked towards her, when he was near he saw the ice on her right arm, and he felt guilty.

He kneeled near her right arm, and held his hand towards the ice, and the ice just dissapeared.

"Are you alright suida, need help getting home?"
He said, concerned for her safety, and guilty for hurting her.

"Sorry about... that, i didn't want to lose, but man, who would've thought that we'd end up fighting each other..."

With that he sat down next to suida, waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 5:47 pm

Suida started crisping her hand on her left arm, trying to diminish the pain. Then, Zero came and made the shard disappear. She listened to Zero, enduring the pain at the same time.

-It's okay... My goal... never was to win...

As the group of Gijinkas arrived and started helping her, she looked back to Zero.

-You should... teach me a spell or two... someday...

She walked away, helped from the group of Gijinkas, heading to the Nursery.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Zero smiled, luckily suida wasn't angry.
He looked at suida being carried of.

"Of course, i'll teach you anything you want!"

He yelled, so she could hear it.
He then left the arena, happy that suida was ok, and that she wasn't mad at zero.

"Now i have to win this tournament, i won't let anyone call me a coward or weak ever again."

With that he was determined to win, his next opponent wouldn't have it easy, as there was no reason to hold back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Tournament] Zero VS Suida   [Tournament] Zero VS Suida Empty

Back to top Go down

[Tournament] Zero VS Suida
Page 1 of 1