Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Job] Discovering the Cave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suida Quaria
Admin

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

[Job] Discovering the Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Suida held the hand of Fern and got out. Immediately after, she took out a big part of her Shed Skin and burned it with her Candle. Drilbur tried to go back to the offensive. Suida threw the skin on fire and concentrated on casting the weakest Twister she could on it. The fire started spreading in a zone, and the three pokemons suddenly concentrated on trying to extinguish the flames.

-Now!

Suida made her wings on her head grow, and started flying over the already made Arena Trap.
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Fern was impressed with her quick thinking.

-Thats a good idea lets get out of here.

Fern followed her out of the area by jumping. He then started to run after her.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:20 pm

Suida landed and started running, making her wings go back to their normal size. She looked behind to see they were still trying to extinguish the flames. They would successfully escape if they don't stop running.

After a little while, they finally got back to where the torches ended. Suida fell on her knees, not used to that much adrenaline.

-Are... we safe?
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Fern ran behind her glancing back every so often to make sure that they were not being followed.

-I think we are good for now. Are there any other tunnels to explore or are you good for now?
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:10 pm

Suida caught her breath before answering. She was tired, and didn't have the will to continue anymore. Not in these caves.

-No... I think I'm not ready to continue in these caves. Not even with a bodyguard...

She stood back up again, and started walking toward the exit.

-Thanks for watching over me. I'll head back to Dawnn.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:16 pm

-Alright then thank you for using my services. I look forward to helping you in the future.

Fern waved as Suida left and then left to go back to his office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Job] Discovering the Cave
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2