Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Job] Discovering the Cave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

[Job] Discovering the Cave Empty
PostSubject: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Suida could understand why all the focus on archeology was made on this cave. The Fissure was indeed impressive to see, and certainly could tell a lot on Airia's past. As soon as she entered the Cave, a Golett Gijinka stood in the way.

-I don't recognize you. Are you here to help?
-I want to head as far as possible
-But it's dangerous up ahead!
-I know.

Suida walked past the Golett Gijinka, ignoring his warning.
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:39 pm

-I'm here to take care of the dangers up ahead. Fern said following behind her on guard for any dangers that might lay in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:07 pm

Suida walked past the diggers and archeologists that were close to the entrance. Many of them looked at her, making her feel uneasy. Quickly, she reached a part that Archeologists didn't reach yet. Darkness could be seen farther ahead. Suida took out a Candle and light it with the last of the torches on the walls.

-Here we are. I don't know what to expect up ahead. Stay on your guards.

Suida continued walking, looking around to try to find any important clue
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm

-Alright.

Fern followed her close enough to push her out of the way if something happend but also far enough away so he wasn't crowding her. If anything was going to happen he trusted his senses to allow him enough time to get her out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:23 pm

Suida kept walking. Nothing shown up yet. No Pokemon, nor inscription or object. It felt really quiet, even more than in her library where quietness is supposed to reign. She kept looking everywhere, but she couldn't help the feeling that an agressive pokemon would show up and make them unable to keep moving. Just like in the books.

-So far... nothing...
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Fern kept looking around it was too calm something was up but he didn't sense any danger as of yet. He kept at the same distance away from her worrying that something might happen.

-Okay, I don't sense any dangers yet so we sould be fine for now.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 11:51 pm

-Can I really trust your sixth sense? I... I can't help feeling something will happen.

She started feeling scared. She realized that she maybe wasn't ready for this. But it was too late to turn back, and she wanted to overcome that fear. So she kept going.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:06 am

-It has never been wrong before and I trust myself.

He still couldn't get rid of the feeling that something was going to happen. Maybe something would come out if they found something. He was still on guard but he felt like something was going to happen soon.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 am

-...Okay... I'll trust you.

She tried calming down. It worked a bit. She then noticed something. Not a pokemon or anything... but something particular about this path.

-That path... it never splits. I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am

-I dont know it depends on what the tunnel was used for in the past.

He didn't really know much about the past but he did know pathes depended on what it was used for. He had no clue about this cave though.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:02 am

Suida examined the walls. They were indeed strangely shaped.

-My theory is that a fight happened here between legendary Gijinkas, and a huge fissure was created. Maybe Groudon was involved in it. Then... It may fallen inside this fissure and escaped by digging in this cave.

She continued walking, trying to think where that Groudon may have ended up. The path wasn't headed toward the center of Airia, and the side where it was headed was already discovered. Maybe it was the opposite that happened.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:09 am

-Thats interesting, do you think Groudon is sleeping somewhere in here?

If that was the case he knew he wouldn't be able to protect her if something of Groudon's caliber attacked them.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:43 am

-I don't think. Judging from that ground, it doesn't look like this tunnel has recently been dug... Also...

She kept walking forward. The tunnel was very long, and she felt like it would take a long while to get to the other side of it.

-Knowing the rivalry between Groudon and Kyogre, I think maybe the opposite happened. Groudon... maybe he actually has escaped from the ocean and exited where we came in. So if I am right... The walk may be very long, and we'd find the other exit drown in water.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:10 pm

-That would be cool to find the enterance if we came in the exit. I am surprised that none of the burrowing pokemon have damaged the cave.

This was taking awhile how much longer would it be? He thought following behind the dragonair.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:28 pm

She was thinking for a moment. Pokemons are supposed to be wild. There could have had other holes there and there, but there wasn't any. Suida could only find one explanation.

-Maybe pokemons were given order from Groudon. In our lands, pokemons do not have anyone to follow. But this is the land of the Legendary Gijinkas, the pokemons may very well follow their will. However...

As she kept thinking, pokemons unburrowed. A Drillbur, a Geodude and a Dugtrio. Suida's anxiety suddenly grew in an instant.

-He- Here they come!
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:52 pm

Fern got ready to protect Sudia if needed but he wouldn't attack unless they attacked first.

-Are you friends or foes wild pokemon?

Fern knew that if they attacked getting sudia to safety was his top concern and if the worst situation came he would stall them while she got away.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:15 pm

The Pokemons didn't listen at all. Geodude stood back, Dugtrio burrowed and Drilbur charged toward them. Suida started casting a Twister, but she stopped in the middle.

"I can't cast a Twister or Dragon Rage here! They could cause a collapse! And my Thunder Wave won't work against those ground pokemons either! Am I powerless against them?"

Drilbur used his Fury Swipe as soon as it got close to Fern.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 2:30 pm

Fern dodged the swipes by using detect. He then countered with pound and backed off.

-This is a tricky situation. If my guess is correct Dugtrio is going to cut us off from behind. It might be best to retreat for now or we will be surrounded and out numbered. If that happens I will not be able to ensure your safety.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:04 pm

-But I...

She wanted to keep continuing. But at the same time, she knew it wouldn't be possible. There wasn't much she could do in this situation.

-Okay... let's escape!

Suida started running toward where they came from. But Dugtrio already unburrowed in the way. She stopped already, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:17 pm

-We can always come back later and explore some more.

Fern rushed toward dugtrio and claped his creating a small shock wave in the air. He grabed sudia and attemped to jump over the dugtrio. Not wanting to be pessimistic he said.

-Once we get over him run. I will try to hold them back and then escape when you have a good enough head start.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:41 pm

-Aaah!

She wasn't ready to jump over Dugtrio, but she did it anyway. They successfully jumped over Dugtrio, but as Suida kept running, her foot went inside the ground.

-I'm trapped! That Dugtrio must have done something while it was underground!

Drilbur didn't wait and tried attacking Fern with his Metal Claw.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:03 pm

(OCC: Darn you chaos theory!)
Fern used detect to lead the attack toward dugtrio hoping to make his opponents attack each other. If not he would just dodge for now.

Well this dosn't look very good. Got any ideas that might help us?
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:29 pm

The Drilbur missed the attack, planting his claw in the ground.

-Get me out of here! I may have a plan to escape!

The Drilbur jumped back behind Dugtrio, readying a new attack.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Fern rushed over and attempted to help her get unstuck.

-Ill get you out in a momment dont worry.

Fern was ready to take an attack if it meant freeing Sudia.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:03 pm

Suida held the hand of Fern and got out. Immediately after, she took out a big part of her Shed Skin and burned it with her Candle. Drilbur tried to go back to the offensive. Suida threw the skin on fire and concentrated on casting the weakest Twister she could on it. The fire started spreading in a zone, and the three pokemons suddenly concentrated on trying to extinguish the flames.

-Now!

Suida made her wings on her head grow, and started flying over the already made Arena Trap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Job] Discovering the Cave   [Job] Discovering the Cave Empty

Back to top Go down

[Job] Discovering the Cave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next