Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cave mission breifing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

Cave mission breifing Empty
PostSubject: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Fern came back after another job to find a notice about monuments in three areas the Forest, Plains, and Cave. He figured he had some payback to do in the Cave, so he decided to take that mission. Now he just needed to wait for a partner to help with the mission and also for the mission giver to explain the mission in more detail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Sapphire made her way into the Explorer's Guild to see if she could get another job working for them but she noticed that Fern was in the lobby.

She made her way over to Fern and hugged him. "Hi Fern, what are you doing here?" asked Saophire. Mentally she facepalmed as he worked here, of course he would be here.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:30 pm

"I am looking at the mission bilboard. It has a mission in the caves I am interested in and I was wondering would you like to come along?" Fern asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:00 pm

"Sure I would love to come, but are you feeling well enough to do it? You did get hurt pretty bad when you saved the world" said Sapphire. It was all him, not her. Sapphire didn't do anything and she would not let him tell her or anyone that they saved the world if she could help it because it was a lie.

Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 pm

"Thanks I am doing alright still not 100% but it makes me feel at ease knowing that someone I can trust my life to is comming along with me." Fern said kissing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:52 pm

Sapphire giggled and kissed him back. "Alright then do it....together" said Sapphire.

She grabbed Fern's hand gently and lead him over to the Girafarige to get the mission, Fern could do the talking. As he worked here.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 am

"We came to take the mission about the monument in the cave." Fern said to the Gijinka behind the counter.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:18 am

The Girafarig Gijinka didn't examine them. He already did long before they came.

"About time they arrived. Was starting to wonder if they would decide not to do that mission!"
"Haha, impatient, I see!"

-In the Cave. Alright, no problem. You should see it being somewhat close to the entrance. It has recently been found, but the pokemons guarding the monument are preventing our archeologists from continuing their work.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 12:20 am

"Alright we are off then." Fern said grabing Sapphires hand and heading off toward the cave.

Last edited by Fern Tao on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:56 pm

Fern and Sapphire walked into the HQ together. Fern steped up to the front desk and said "Mission Complete we took care of all of the pokemon! We are here to claim our reward, but we noticed that the monument seemed to radiate a strange energy."
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:22 pm

The Girafarig already had his bags of money ready. He gave one to both Fern and Sapphire.

-Good Job. Here is your reward. We will send our archeologists to discover more from that stone, thought we already have an idea of what it is.

(OoC: You both receive 5 experience)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cave mission breifing   Cave mission breifing Empty

Back to top Go down

Cave mission breifing
Page 1 of 1