Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beach Party (All Welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Axel, knew that if the vaporeon would smash it, then they would score, so he went into a position to block the ball, no it didn't matter if it hit him or not, or even if it would hurt, he had to make sure they didn't score, he wanted to win for candy.

"Not, gonna happen." He said while jumping towards the ball in a attempt to block it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Gee i wonder what sapphire is going do now.

She cant spike it or even bump it back at the court cause cross is blocking it with his giant body. So she either needs to find something else, or give them the point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:42 pm

Sapphire jumped up as high as her height ould allow and slammed the ball towards the other side. Adding a water gun after it to make it move a fit faster and with a bit more power. "HaHa take this" taunted Sapphire quite enjoying herself. She just hoped she wouldn't hurt anyone if they hit it. But she figured everyone should be fine if they could take the serve of the white moon. She giggled as she recollected the name of his serve.

Then she saw the Drapion get in the way. Oh no crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:27 pm

Axel was now in front of the ball, and blocked it by smashing the ball on the empty side of their field.

"Well, too bad it didn't work miss vaporeon, but that water gun only made it worse for you, now you're friend is the one who has trouble with the ball."

he said with a smug look on his face, that guy couldn't stop this ball, and had no options either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:38 pm

What will fern do now? he could hit the ball but it might be to slippery for it go in the right directions, or he can set it towards sapphire so she can spike it, but the water might cause the ball to go off course. I already knew what i would have done, but lets see fern, he nots the type to give up, but think logically
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:41 pm

Sapphire frowned as she had just screwed up big time. She hoped Fern could somehow get it or hit it over to her. But she knew it was not very likely. However she kept her composure, even if she felt horrible for messing things up for team.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:43 pm

I looked at sapphire and saw her all sad. I yelled at her

If u think fern is just going to let this one go then u 2 shouldnt bee a couple at all ._.*

However the moment i said this message i had a uncontrollable grin appear on my face.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:19 pm

"Don't worry I got your back." Fern said to Sapphire with a thumbs up as the ball flew past.

Last edited by Fern Tao on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:36 pm

I was shocked about what just happened. i didnt expect fern to let it go like that. But then again i also didnt expect him to use detect, that would have just been unfair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:48 pm

As Axel was handed the ball he looked at his watched, he then got a shocked look on his face.

"This late already, damn, i'm sorry guys, but i need to leave for my office now, it was fun playing but let's just call it a draw."

With that he and candy left the match and headed to their office.

(leaves this thread, so i can start one in cross HQ)
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 pm

"Are you sure you don't want to stay for the bonfire? It will start soon and there will be losts of s'mores." Fern asked to Axel and Candy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 pm

AWH QUITER!!!! i yelled.

Ok i guess u two love birds should continue ur 1 on 1

WAIT CROSS, come back tonight we are going to have a bonfire!

I waved to cross and everyone else and then left for fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:26 pm

Sapphire was disappointed that the game was over but she was sort of glad too. She couldn't mess up anymore at least.

Sapphire waved to the Lucario even if she hated him. And soon came to the revelation that she and the Mienshao morph were alone together. She blushed a little. IF she didn't know any better she swore that the Lucario did this on purpose the asshole.

"So ummm....now what?" asked Sapphire standing there awkwardly.

Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:39 pm

"We can take a walk on the beach together or we can start the bonfire." Fern suggested to Sapphire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:58 pm

"Umm let's go on a walk" said Sapphire. She nervously grabbed Fern's wrist to lead him along a short distance to indicate her desire to go on a walk.

Oh jeez this can't be happening . She felt the urge to hyperventilate but managed to control herself. Calm down he is just a friend, a very attractive...sexy...friend, or or something. I don't know .

"It is umm a nice day isn't it?" asked Sapphire trying to start some small talk as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:02 pm

"Yes it is so what do you do for a living?" Fen asked walking along side of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:06 pm

"I...umm fish" said Sapphire a tad embarrassed of her occupation as it was a little lame and boring. She stared down at her feet for a moment and then looked back up.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm

"Thats cool I fish as a hobby." Fern said trying to cheer her up. He grabbed her hand and said "There is a nice spot down the beach to watch the sunset from lets go and watch it together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:27 pm

"Oh you do? Interesting! But what do you do as a career?" asked Sapphire curiously. Sapphire blushed red and nearly jumped as he grabbed her hand softly. "Ok....yeah...that sounds great. I would love to, you know watch the um sunset with you and stuff. That...what would nice...very nice".

She followed Fern to his spot.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 pm

"I work as a bodyguard for the explorer's guild." Fern said sitting down next to her watching the sun start to set. He was still holding her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:42 pm

Sapphire rested her head on Fern's shoulder instinctively. "Oh wow you must be pretty strong if you are able to do that. I considered working for the Explorer's Guild but well I ultimately decided against it. Besides I like my job, it is nice and quite and I get to work my own hours and I have the best boss in the world, me!". She squeezed his hand lightly and smiled.

She sighed a happy sigh. This was perfect.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 11:49 pm

"That sounds like fun to be your own boss. Today just seems so perfect I wish that it would never end." He said lightly resting his head against hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:09 am

"Yeah it is kinda fun. Though I am probably going to get suckered into working for my sister if she ever comes here from our homeland. I can guarantee she will sucker me into it as she is sneaky and manipulative like that" said Sapphire. "Yeah I don't want it to end either".

Sapphire rubbed her head against his lightly. She didn't want this moment to end or be interrupted by anything.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:15 am

"You mentioned your sister do you have any other realatives?" Fern asked trying to keep the conversation going. Think of something she is cute and totally into you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:31 am

"Yeah I have five other sisters not counting the one I told you about earlier and myself so there is seven us of. All of us are girls, well except Dad. Though they all run a merchant company together back home. I was sent here to check things out for them and to make my fortune here since I did not want a part of the family business. It is a bit lonely, but umm I have been meeting new people so I am a bit less lonely". Especially since I met you ".
What about you? Do you have any umm relatives?" asked Sapphire carefully.

"Umm...Fern....would....would you mind if I umm kissed you?" asked Sapphire blushing a red as deep as the sunset. She bit her own lip and stared at his. She hoped Fern would not be scared off by her straightforwardness or that fact she did what a guy was suppose to offer.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:39 am

"I have a baby brother and two younger sisters along with my mom and dad." Fern replied to her first question. You better not say no it takes a ton of courage to ask something like that. "okay... you can kiss me." Fern said semi akwardly this would be his first kiss and he wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Party (All Welcome)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next