Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

*ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Volt

Volt

Character sheet
Specie: Raichu
Level: 6

*ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach Empty
PostSubject: *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach   *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 5:46 pm

The sun was blazing hot that day and the sky had taken the colour of azure.

A fresh breeze was blowing upon the beach, carrying a scent of spices, chocolate cinnamon and vannilla.

A scent of rum.

Volt had advertised the event around town for a week using his much ''unique'' ways of advertising, such as ''yelling'' and''harassement''.

This event was very important to him: Aria's first beach boozing.

Finally, the chosen day had came. The day Volt's party was going to held on.

Volt, sober for once in his life, had arrenged everything (with the help of the other local drunkards, of course).

A barbecue grill and tons of hotdogs were ready for cookin'

Casks of ale and bottle of tequila and rum were ready for the boozin'

Powerfull speakers screaming hot music were ready for the dancin'

The only problem was, there were still no one but Volt

and Volt was hated by much people.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach   *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Lucy heard about some kind of party, she wanted to go, as there might be some cute guys. And since it looks like Charla isn't used to these kinds of things, she took her along with her.

Since this party was at the beach, Lucy was wearing a swimsuit, although this swimsuit was a one piece, and it looked normal, and not sexy at all. Lucy wasn't one who liked to show off, especially since her chest wasn't that large at all.

"So, let's have fun tonight, you deserve it after such a hard battle at the tournament." She said to Charla.

She then started moving to the location of the party, but the sad thing was, there was no one there. Except for a named Volt.

"... what's with this party, and isn't that the guy you defeated?" She blurted out.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet
Specie: Charizard
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach   *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:54 pm

At Lucy's insistence, Charla agreed to travel to the beach party. Picking out a swimsuit had been an absolute pain- while the Charizard would have been perfectly fine with a t-shirt and jeans, her Wobuffet roommate spent over an hour deciding on something else. After much deliberation, they picked out something the could both agree on; a two-piece set with teal shorts and a yellow tanktop and brown sandals.

"Let's have fun tonight!" Lucy had said. "You deserve it after such a hard battle at the tournament."

They walked and talked as soon, the beach came into view. The party was all set up- food, balloons, entertainment... but it was totally barren, save for a lone Raichu.

"... what's with this party, and isn't that the guy you defeated?" Lucy blurted out.

"Now that you mention it..." The Raichu definitely looked like the one she had fought. Suprisingly, he seemed to be fully recovered from the wounds and burns she had given him. Then again, given the Arena's excellent medical care team, she shouldn't be too surprised; the bruises and scratches she had received in return had vanished as well.

Although a little awkwardly, she decided to make the first move. She waved down at the beach, hoping to get his attention. "Hey!" she yelled, "Volt, was it? When does the party start?"
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach   *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Volt was waiting for the party to commence, borred. I was about to admit the fact that no one was gonna come to his party when suddenly two young, beautifull girls in beachwear arrived.

''Volt, was it?'' Asked the charizard.

The raichu opened his eyes wide. It was that girl that defeated with with an huge dragon rage attack at the tournament!

One of the best fights of his life, and Volt had been around the block before.

He waved his hands:

- Hi, Hi Lasses!I'm Volt, aye, Charlotte is it? The party has already started, it's just that people are afraid o' me! Thankies for comin'! And who might you be, lass?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach   *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:09 pm

"I'm Lucy, i guess the party hasn't started yet huh, so we got here early." Lucy looked around, it was well organized, and there were lots of things that was supposed to be at a party.

She then looked at Charla.
"Hey Charla, was it a hard battle, seems like this guy healed completely."
She said, noticing that there were no wounds on the guy, and their battle was just three days ago, guess this guy was tough.

she then looked at volt, and knew something funny to do later on, but that would have to wait until the party started.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet
Specie: Charizard
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach   *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Afraid of him? I wonder why. He seems like a fairly nice guy.

"Hold on, Lucy." Charla said, wrapping her arms around Lucy's waist. "We're gonna go greet him properly."

With a great jump, the Charizard gijinka carried her friend into the air. While Lucy was too heavy for her to carry at this point, she could still use her wings to slow their descent to the ground. As their feet touched the sand near Volt, Charla let Lucy free.

"This is my friend and roommate, Lucy Luffet." Charla introduced. "She came to see our battle the other day."
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach   *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Volt looked at the firery hot charizard and clumsy wobbufet as they were widly flying toward himself.

- Aye, nice to meet you Lucy. Yer friend Charlotte sure knows how to pack a roar. A drink ye'd like prephaps?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach   *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 am

"I...I don't know about this" said Johime shyly.

"Come on, it will be fun you baby" teased Tsukihime. She wrapped her hands around Jo's waist. "Side's you look great in that lavender bikini". Tsuki kissed Jo's shoulder.

Johime blushed and giggled. "Thanks love, you look great in your black and gold bikini, well uhh I guess let's go".

"Are you sure you want to do this? It is a party by a tavern owner, you should be living it up at fancy parties with the elite and stuff"

"well yeah but I thought why not come, and they get boring you know. You of all people should be glad we are not at one of those stuffy events, falling asleep and stuff. So have fun ok?

"Fine but only because I get to see you dressed like this, I still think you should be wearing a white"

"Stop it, behave Tsuki!"

"Fine, fine. Come on" said Tsuki.

Johime led Tsukihime over to the party site.

She saw Volt, the barman that well...help set up a formal relationship with Tsuki. She was in his debt and she wanted to thank him and show her his advice payed off. But she saw he was busy with two other people so she just stood kinda near him waiting for him to be done.

Johime was normally talkative and playful, but well she was embarrassed to be in a bikini, even if she looked fine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach   *ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach Empty

Back to top Go down

*ALL WELCOME* The hottest party Aria has even seen! BBQ on the beach
Page 1 of 1