Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beach Party (All Welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:43 am

"How about on your lap?" teased Sapphire brushing against him . She got onto her tiptoes and gave him a nibble on the cheek when Seishu turned to go inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:01 am

I started to build the Base that would hold up the structures, It was a square base with 4 pieces of wood poking out. Then i thought maybe i should work on it outside since i wont be able to carry the thing. I picked up the pieces of wood tied them together and put them on my back, As for the base i carried it on my hand and headed back to the spot where the bonfire was going to be held. I also brought my hammer and some nails
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:34 am

"Okay you can sit on my lap." Fern teased back before sitting down and offering her a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:11 pm

"Yay" cheered Sapphire. She waited for him to sit down before she fell onto his lap. Sure she could of just sat down but where was the fun it that? "oof" she muttered once she had fallen onto her bum. She smiled and giggled at Fern waiting for him to fix her so that she was properly on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Fern smiled as she fell into his lap. Fern then attempted to fix sapphire's position so it would be more comfortable for both of them."You are just too cute sometimes." Fern said kissing her on her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Sapphire blushed a dark shade of red. "Awww thanks, you're so sweet" said Sapphire. She gulped and gave him a kiss again.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:23 pm

Fern put his arms around her and asked "So when do you think they are going to light the fire the sun has already set?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:45 pm

"Hopefully soon, though your lap is keeping me warm in the mean time" said Sapphire smiling.
She didn't care if the fire was lit if that meant she would be able to spend more time with Fern. Plus it was keeping the creep busy so it was a win-win.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:51 pm

"You really don't like him though I can't blame you." Fern said nuzzling her neck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Sapphire couldn't help but giggle a little as Fern nuzzled her neck. And feel a bit embarrassed about it. It wasn't that she was embarassed at Fern but she didn't really wanted some creeper watching her with Fern.

Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:36 pm

Fern just sat there and cuddled with Sapphire. If anything he would rather make Seishu jealous about him and Sapphire because he made fun of them earlier.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:05 am

Sapphire cuddled up with Fern and smiled hoping the fire would start soon.

"Don't let me fall asleep yet kay?" asked Sapphire as she cuddle against him and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 12:13 am

"Ill try but I might fall asleep first" Fern said yawning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 am

ok 1 yuck, i dont want sapphire

2) the bonfire thing was finished and i kinda didnt want to interrupt them but i was cold so i was going to. I stood about 50 ft away from them and sent fern an killing intent hoping he would notice it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:59 pm

"Don't worry I will keep you awake then" said Sapphire with a yawn. She smiled and gave Fern a gentle love bite on his shoulder to try and wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:08 pm

"Okay just don't leave a mark please." Fern said nuzzinlg her waiting for the fire to be lit. Fern sent a murderous aura back to Seishu flashing a smile in his direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 4:57 pm

I flashed a smile back. good i think he got my message, in case he didnt i wrote it in the sand that the bonfire will start in 15 minutes.

I headed back to my house on the shore and got 4 torches. 3 of me fern and sapphire, and 1 more for axel if he should come back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:21 pm

"Alright I will try not to" said Sapphire grinning before giving him another love nip. She yawned and cuddled closer to Fern.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:46 pm

Fern started to give her a back rub. "Try!?" Fern said laughing before kissing her on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:34 pm

(Due to seishu getting banned for 7 days, he will not be able to participate in this thread anymore. You are free to control his character in order to make him leave, or just ignore him altogether)
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 10:41 pm

(OOC:Seishu told me to kill him off.)

Seishu lit the bonfire catching himself on fire and ran off into the woods leaving Fern and Sapphire alone on the beach.

Fern yawned "Im starting to get tired but I don't want to leave." The day had taken alot out of him from the preperations to the volleyball game had taken alot out of him but he wanted to stay with Sapphire on the beach as long as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 pm

(off rp: i did in fact run into the woods and was on fire... seishu died the moment got the center of the forest and his whole body was black, however his body was never found)

As seishu got to the bonfire he picked up some seashells and throw them in the direction of fern and tyra, Hope they would look this way. Then there was a certain breeze but Seishu didnt mind it. Seishu now picked up 15 more seashell. He threw 5 at a time, then when he had 5 left he threw them 1 by 1. The breeze was back again, but little bit stronger then before.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:18 pm

By this point seishu didnt care if tyra and fern saw it as long as he did. Seishu took out a box a match lit it, and set it on fire. The Bonfire that seishu build was a wooden man with his arms and legs out (like goku when he uses spirit bomb <333 goku forever) and was holding the letter A, I, R, I, A. It looked awesome . However by the time the flames finally reached all the letters another breeze flew by. This time the breeze was even stronger. It caused the flames to move and it set seishu's hair annd clothing on fire.

Not knowing what to do, he panicked, and he ran in the forest.... seishu was never seen again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:51 pm

"We could stay here, or you could um...spend the night at my place. It is not that far from here" said Sapphire blushing. She hoped he would not take that the wrong way, or try anything because she offered for him to spend the night.

"Or we could stay right here, it might be fun sleeping out on a blanket, we just need to move back a little so we don't wake up washed up somewhere or underwater".
She smiled.
Back to top Go down
LukeLuquinn

LukeLuquinn

Character sheet
Specie: Zoroark
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:24 am

Luke was clambering out of his bed to get some wood when he heard a shout just outside his cabin. Quickly going out, he saw a blackened lump of coal. When he came closer to it, he saw that it was a lucario gijinka. Grimacing at the burnt smell of nylon, he threw the body in to a pit not far from the covering of Illusion.The covered the pit with a layer of dirt, and put a small stone on it.
When he turned back, he saw a huge bonfire and realized that this man could have come from there. Therefore he covered his body(Luke) with a layer of Illusion and walked slowly to the fire.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:52 am

"Either is fine with me as long as we are together." Fern said snuggling close to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Party (All Welcome)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5