Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let's Clear the Mission Board!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet
Specie: Charizard
Level: 3

Let's Clear the Mission Board! Empty
PostSubject: Let's Clear the Mission Board!   Let's Clear the Mission Board! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:11 pm

For the first time, Charla wandered in to the Explorer's HQ. Her eyes lit up in amazement, despite the small and poorly-furnished building. The flame on her tail was as bright as the fire in her eyes.

"Alright! It's time to see what missions are available!"

She wandered over to the Mission Board, the board was almost entirely empty, much to her disappointment. Had the other missions all been taken, or had the new ones just not been posted up yet? Her eyes quickly moved to the remaining mission on the board.

A company was accidentally leaking dangerous chemicals, but a group of Dugtrio who lived in the area were preventing the company from repairing the leaks. It looked exciting, and she felt confident... but the mission level was a little high for her.

"I'm going to need a party to finish this," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Olaf Frakkurson

Olaf Frakkurson

Character sheet
Specie: Ursaring
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Let's Clear the Mission Board!   Let's Clear the Mission Board! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:16 pm

Olaf entered the explorer's headquarters while making great noise. He was told by his beartic friend Thorvald - which was busy at the port that day- that he could find many epic quests in this place, and so was he looking for an adventurers party to adventure with

- I am Olaf, son of Frakkur! Is there anyone in this bewitched place willing to venture with me?!

His powerfull voice echoed in the HQ
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Let's Clear the Mission Board!   Let's Clear the Mission Board! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:21 pm

Fern walked out of his office to go see if there was anything interesting on the mission board. As he left his room he heard a loud noise in the lobby causing him to rush over to see if something was wrong. When he arrived there was a Charizard and Ursaring gijinka talking in the lobby.

"Are you going to take the mission clearing out the Dugtrio I will come along. The names Fern nice to meet you!" Fern said walking up to the two in the lobby.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet
Specie: Charizard
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Let's Clear the Mission Board!   Let's Clear the Mission Board! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:35 pm

Charla was surprised. Only seconds ago, she'd been needing more explorers to work with... and here they were!

"Alright! Let's work together!" she tore the paper from the board and handed it to the Girafarig behind the counter. "What do we need ta do ta start?"
Back to top Go down
Olaf Frakkurson

Olaf Frakkurson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's Clear the Mission Board!   Let's Clear the Mission Board! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:41 pm

Olaf shouted:

- WITH THEE I SHALL VENTURE TO THE END OF THE WORLD! I PUT ON MY LIFE ON THE LINE, THAT IS OLAF'S OATH THAT CANNOT BE BROKEN!

Olaf then rose his axe up in the air
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Let's Clear the Mission Board!   Let's Clear the Mission Board! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:56 pm

The Girafarig woke up as soon as the Ursaring shouted for the first time.

"Oh man, a noisy one. Hope he gets his team fast!"
"HA! Bet he comes from barbaric lands!"
"Can't argue on that one."

Fortunately, he found his party rather fast. The girl Charizard even chose one of the missions already available. As he was about to speak, the Ursaring shouted, interrupting him before he even started.

"Barbaric lands alright..."

-You will need to go to the Volten Company. Talk to any of its employees, and they'll bring you to the troublemakers.
Back to top Go down
Olaf Frakkurson

Olaf Frakkurson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Let's Clear the Mission Board!   Let's Clear the Mission Board! EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:05 pm

- THEN TO THE COMPAGNY, OFF WE GO! ADVENTUUUUUURES!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Clear the Mission Board!   Let's Clear the Mission Board! Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's Clear the Mission Board!
Page 1 of 1