Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Home Sweet Home? [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet
Specie: Charizard
Level: 3

Home Sweet Home? [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 12:55 am

A somewhat depressed Charizard gajinka trudged wearily down the Rise Quarters. With no money, no job, and no luck, there was no way she was getting a residence somewhere. A campout looked to be in her near future. Again. Maybe this time she could find a spot near a river so she could wash up.

Rumbling near her belt reminded her that she didn't have money for food either. With a sigh, she sat down on a bench near the fountain. She sat, stewing for a moment, before raising her hands to the heavens.

"CONSARN IT!" she yelled in the strange accent she'd picked up on her travels, "WHY IS MONEY ALWAYS SUCH AN ISSUE?!"

Several passerby Gijinka turned to stare at the odd girl, most of them deciding it wasn't important enough and returned to their daily activities. She merely lowered her arms and then head in depression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:29 pm

Lucy was running, she was going home and was planning on using her new bought potion on that boy that never pays attention to her.

As she was running she tripped again, and the bottle she was holding flew into the air. As shocked as she was, she ran after the bottle which was flying towards a bench with a person on it. When she saw this person it was way too late thoiugh, and a head on collision was inevitable.

She fell towards the charizard gijinka and noticed her potion falling towards the same direction.

"Watch out!" She yelled, a little too late though.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:37 pm

The charizard gijinka looked up just in time to notice a glass bottle flying at her from the corner of her eye. With reflexes and hand speed developed through years of pick-pocketing, her hand whipped up and grabbed the bottle just in time.

"Phew! That was close!" Charla sighed in relief. Then she noticed the girl who... erm, dropped it? was still hurtling towards her. Were her eyes actually closed?

"Ah! Wait! Don't-" unfortunately, Charla's feet were not as fast as her hands. Impact was inevitable!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:46 pm

Lucy saw the woman catching the bottle, and was impressed, before she remembered that she was falling, as she land on her lap, minimum damage was received from both sides... but she fell... well... between the mountains.

When lucy notice this she just sat up and laughed.
"Aahaha, how embarrising, well luckily were both girl so that doesn't ...whoaaa!" She fell backwards and hit her head on the floor, she sat up again, and smiled a bit.
"I'm totally fine....ouch."
She was a little embarressed with what just happened, as she had just met this person... or not really met her at all.

"So-sorry!" She said bowing her head and hitting it on the bench. "Ouch >.<"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 pm

The gijinka, who she now identified as a Wobuffet, thankfully landed safely- into her chest. Charla's face went a new shade of red.

The other girl pulled her face out and laughed. "Aahaha, how embarrassing, well, luckily we're both girls so that doesn't-" The other girl was cut off as she lost her balance and fell off the bench "...whoaaa!"

Charla composed herself. "Are you okay?"

"I'm totally fine....ouch." The wobuffet replied. She quickly stood back up and bowed respectfully with a stuttered "So-sorry!", accidentally ramming her head into the beach. "Ouch."

Although admittedly amused, Charla was much more worried for this girl's safety. "Don't worry about it! No need ta beat yourself up over it!" She held out the potion for the other girl to take. "Here, you dropped this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 pm

As lucy looked up the charizard woman, she gave her back the potion and forgave her.
'Dear mother in heaven, this person is like a angel, did you perhapes send her.' (note, her mother is still alive)

"Th-Thank you...." she said shyly.

She then got the potion and stood up, and saluted the woman.
"Why are you sitting here so alone?" She then asked abrubtly.
As always she had no sense of delicacy, and her timing wasn't very good either.

As she waited for the woman's answer, she looked at her bottle, luckily it had no scratch on it.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 1:00 am

"Eh?" The question caught her off-guard. Usually, people tried to ignore her, when they didn't outright attempt to capture her. She couldn't exactly mention that she came to escape bounty hunters, so she tried to be as honest as possible.

"Well, I just recently came here, but I didn't really plan ahead, so I forgot to get a place to stay and I don't have the money for one..."

Her stomach reminded her that she didn't have money for food either.

Charla gave a sigh. "I'll probably just build a lean-to in the woods for now..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:10 am

Lucy listened to what the woman said, she thought that a nice woman like this shouldn't sleep in the woods, what if she get's attacked by a pokemon, or worse...

She thought for a moment, and then happily said to her "Why don't you come to my place, i have food and a extra room, and it's quite lonely at home."

She then got out her bag, and pulled out some food.
"Here, to get you started!"
She smiled, and put the potion in the bag, so no further damage could become of it.
"I'm lucy Luffet, and people usually say that i'm a ditz... i don't know what that means though."
She then waited for the woman's answer, and had hoped she would accept, as being alone in a large house isn't that fun at all.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:04 pm

The Wobuffet Girl thought for a moment, then gave a smile. "Why don't you come to my place?" she inquired, "I have food and an extra room, and it's quite lonely at home."

Charla was caught off-guard. This girl wasn't just talking to her, she was offering her a place to stay! "Ah, wait! I can't just impose on someone like that!"

Her stomach growled again.

As if she hadn't heard Charla's words, but her stomach, the Wobuffet girl reached into her bag and pulled out some food she had apparently been carrying with her. "Here, to get you started!"

Charla wasn't sure if she wanted to run just in case this was a trap, but her aching belly reminded her that even if it was, she wouldn't be able to escape for long. Besides, this girl didn't seem that cunning, not really the sort to try and pull something like that. Charla gratefully accepted the rations, almost immediately digging in.

"I'm Lucy Luffet," the wobuffet girl introduced herself, "and people usually say that I'm a ditz... I don't know what that means though."

The charizard gijinka became very-self aware of what she must look like right now, and swallowed before answering. "I'm Charla. Pleased ta meetcha... and I'm really in your debt!" she stood and placed her hands in front of her before bowing respectfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:14 pm

As lucy smiled happily she said in a upbeat tone, "Come, i'll show you my house." As she grabbed charla's hand and ran towards her house.

They soon arrived at her house, and it wasn't really a house, but more of the likes of a villa.
"Haha, i know it's a little small, but it's still big enough for both of us." Lucy actually came from a well off family, her parents were both actors, and didn't have much time for her, that's why she tries to make as much friends as possible.

"Let's go inside shall we."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:50 pm

Lucy hadn't been kidding when she said there was room for two. It wasn't very big, but the quality of the house led Charla to believe her parents were likely quite wealthy- not as much so as her lineage, but such people were rare and far between. Considering their offspring, she wondered what sort of job they might have. Maybe entertainers of some sort?

"It's... wow." There wasn't much else to say. She'd been out on the streets for three years and was now moving into a villa?

"Let's go inside, shall we?" Lucy invited.

Charla nodded, and followed her in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 pm

As they went inside the first thing that stood out was the hall, it was quite big.
There was a chandelier hanging and there were lots of expensive looking things.

As lucy walked through a room, you could see a flatscreen tv hanging against the wall, and a large couch. All in all the house looked very good and it looked like a rich person lived here.

"I wish i could've shown you the our summer house, it was at the beach. This house is kinda small in comparison." She said, there was a house even larger than this one.

As she turned around she looked at charla.
"So, do you like it? i have two free sleeping rooms, you can use on of them, and don't worry about rent or anything, my parents handled that already."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 1:16 pm

The house was indeed as richly furnished as it was designed; several expensive looking objects popped out, including a crystal (maybe? She was no rock expert) chandelier right near the doorway.

As they continued on through the house, they passed by a living room with a large couch that sat before a flat screen television, most likely one of those fancy "HD" ones. It was strange. Although she knew of TV's existence, her constant "training" in the ways of being a lady meant that she had no such time for frivilous things like entertainment, and when you're on the run, you can't exactly sit down and watch the Brady Bunch without someone noticing the weird girl staring at the TV shop window.

"I wish I could've shown you our summer house." Lucy said, "It's at the beach. This house is kinda small in comparison"

Charla gave Lucy a shocked look. This was a small one?! There were more?! Just who is this girl?

Lucy turned around and faced Charla. "So, do you like it? I have two free sleeping rooms, you can use one of them, and don't worry about rent or anything. My parents handled that already."

This time, Charla managed to hold back her shock. "I can't just mooch off of you! There must be something I can do to help..." she thought for a moment, then had an idea. "I've got it! Do you have a kitchen here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Lucy was a bit stunned, but showed her the kitchen anyway.
The kitchen was also quite large, and very fancy, it hadthe best things, and everything you would need to cook anything.

"This is the kitchen, but i don't understand, you want to work here to stay here?"

She then just sighed, and smiled again. "I don't understand some people, well it's all good, since i would eat out everytime anyway, i'm actually not that good of a cook."

She then smiled, and gave her a thumbs up.
"Welcome to Casa Lucy!" She said very energetic, she was glad she wasn't the only one in the house anymore.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 4:48 pm

The kitchen, like the rest of the house, was also top-notch quality. The shelves were filled with untensils, and the fridge was full of ingredients. The oven and sink even shone, suggesting they'd had little use from their owner; that, or she was really good at keeping things clean.

"This is the kitchen," Lucy said hesitantly, "but I don't understand. You want to work here to stay here?"

Charla nodded. "I can't just sit around and let someone else take care of me. That's just not my style." She grinned. "I'll make myself as useful as I can! If you ever need something done, just let me know!"

Lucy just sighed and smiled again. "I don't understand some people. Well, it's all good, since I would eat out everytime anyway. I'm actually not that good of a cook." She then smiled, and gave her a thumbs up. "Welcome to Casa Lucy!"

The charizard gijinka returned the grin. "Let's celebrate with a hearty meal!"

She turned back to the kitchen, and rolled up her sleeves. As she turned on the sink, Charla thought of the various recipes she could try. She wasn't to entirely sure of what Lucy would like, so she decided to settle on curry. A frown cross her face as the water washed off her hands, leaving a slight brown streak in the retreating stream. If that was any indication of how dirty the rest of her was, she was going to need a bath later... she made sure that her hands were completely clean before shutting the tap and drying her hands.

"Oh yeah, just to be safe," Charla inquired, "do you have any allergies? I don't want to make you sick."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:15 pm

Lucy just shook her head. "I can eat anything." She said a little proud, and then though about what she said. "But please not anything bitter.
Seems like she didn't eat anything after all, or at least didn't like Bitter food.

"I'll go wait in the living room while you cook." She ran towards the couch in the living room, and turned on the tv, she then started enjoying herself after watching a comedy.

She smelled the curry, and got hungry.
"Miss carla must be a real good cook." She said happliy while waiting for her dinner.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:07 pm

"Hmm... not bitter... I think I can manage that."

As Lucy headed into the living room, Charla searched the kitchen and pulled out the various meats, vegetables, and spices she would need. After a bit of scrounging, she pulled out a wok and a rice cooker, and put both to good use immediately.

Had she been raised the way her father had intended, Charla would likely have burnt half the food in the kitchen- the other half she would have burnt while cooking. However, three long years of being forced to cook for herself or starve had granted her a very strong appreciation for the art, and she enjoyed combining the flavors to make something new.

Meat was chopped, vegetables diced, and all of them thrown into the wok. Making sure to taste her work for flavor, Charla created a curry she was sure would satisfy Lucy's tastes. She put it on a plate along with some rice, and made a second for herself before bringing the freshly-made dishes into the living room.

"Tah dah! Hope you like it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:04 pm

As lucy looked at the food, she got a smile on her face.
"Wuah, this looks amazing" She said and took a bite.
She then got this amazing taste in her mouth, she couldn't believe it, this was good, better than good, she somehow felt defeated.
"This is sooo good" She said with tears in her eyes.
"If you want you can take a bath now, i will do the dishes, this is so good." She was so happy that her new roomate could cook this good.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Much to Charla's joy, Lucy liked the curry. The pair sat on the couch for awhile, chatting about various things while they ate. When the dishes were empty, Lucy made an offer. "If you want you can take a bath now, I will do the dishes."

Charla remembered the brown streak she had left in the water earlier. "That's probably a good idea. Thanks!" She stood up, leaving the dishes to Lucy, and, after getting her directions, slipped into the bathroom.

The bathroom, like the rest of the house, was elegant and in pristine condition. It had some baskets set off to the side, so Charla slipped her clothes off and placed them in. She reached into the shower and turned on the water, checking to make sure it was warm before stepping in, closing the curtain behind her.

As the dirt and grime came off, Charla almost felt lighter than she was before. There was a sponge or two around, so she made good use of it. The hot water filled the bath with steam, and it was as if her aches and pains were being healed. She gave a sigh of relaxation and enjoyed the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:02 pm

As lucy heard the shower go, she knew that she couldn't stay down here, as she too was quite dirty.
As she went upstairs, she walked towards the bathroom Charla was in, not knocking on the door she was in.
As she walked inside, she put her clothes in one of the baskets.
"Hey charla... can i wash your back?" She said already opening the curtain, not even waiting for her to answer.

As she got her bursh, she started washing charla's back, As this was actually normal where lucy came from.

"Wow....they are so big compared to mine..." She said while looking at charla's chest.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Charla was scared half to death when Lucy pulled back the shower curtain, and nearly fell over. On one hand, it was hardly common for her to be in the bathroom alone back in her days, even if they had been fully-dressed female servants, but on the other, Lucy was stripped to the nude as well, and had burst in on someone who'd spent the last 3 years sleeping light to evade bounty hunters.

As soon as she regained her composure (and balance), she reluctantly nodded. "Uh... sure, I guess..."

As Lucy started washing, Charla took notice of the girl's black tail. Despite all of her clumsiness, she'd somehow managed to avoid it hitting anything. Which was odd, even though it never moved.

"Wow..." she heard Lucy comment from behind "They are so big compared to mine..."

The Charizard blushed. "That's the first I've heard of it. Besides, I think you'll grow." She turned around and took the brush, starting to smile. "Alright, your turn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:50 pm

Lucy turned around after she was done washing charla's back. She just hoped that charla wasn't planning on touching her tail, as she wouyld probably get mad if she did, even though she didn't know.

"Please don't touch my tail, it's... a real sensitive place." She said, hoping that charla wouldn't try touching it.

Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:05 pm

Charla stopped the brush right before she got down to the tail. It certainly explained why Lucy had been so careful to avoid it bumping into objects. "So it hurts, or does it tickle, or..."

She continued to the the rest of Lucy's back, careful to avoid the now taboo spot. "I was wondering... why are you out here all on your own?" It would have made sense if she had been on another continent, where Lucy likely had more houses (if her family was as rich as they seemed), but to come out here? To a new continent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:57 pm

"It's a wobbuffet thing, we don't like it when out tail is touched, and we get enraged." She said, and lowering her tail a little bit.

"I'm here for only one thing, And that is.... To hunt cute boys! i will mary a cute boy, and then we will live happily ever after, but he needs to be strong to protects me, and most people coming her are just that." She said.

The reason why she came here wasn't as serious as charla, but a reason nonetheless.
"What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Charlotte Firenze

Charlotte Firenze

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:07 pm

Charla sweatdropped. Not exactly the response she had been hoping for, but it would suffice.

At Lucy's question, Charla froze for a second. She couldn't exactly say "I escaped from my father and wanted to avoid the crazed bounty hunters he sent after me." Guess she had to go with the other reason.

"I wanted to go on adventures," she decided, "but everywhere else has already been explored, so... I guess I wandered here."

They finished up their bath, and Charla wrapped a towel around herself to dry off. "Oh shoot! I don't have any spare clothes!" She turned to Lucy, making another request. "Do you have any spare clothes I could borrow?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? [Open]   Home Sweet Home? [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home? [Open]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next