Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  Empty
PostSubject: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 pm

Johime sat behind the counter of her large store made of dark stone. Of course the most notable thing about the store was the large sun shaped logo above the automatic doors that lead inside. She scanned the aisles of the store that were all jammed packed with useful items. She smiled and waved to Tsukihime who was on security duty near the entrance.

Another day, another dollar she as she always said. And she intended to make a lot of dollars. But she needed customers!

Johime flashed a smile and waited impatiently behind her counter/desk. Looking at her records of the stock and such. As well as the list of places she was getting deals from. All she had was her sister and her fish. Hmm she made a note to find more sources to get materials at for a discounted rate in partnership, and maybe some advertising partners as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Leon walked inside the building, hoping that they wouldn't mind making a deal.
They would deliver him fish, and he would pay for it, he didn't see much going wrong with this plan, he looked around him, and noticed a umbreon at the entrance, he ignored her and just walked straight to the counter.

- Excuse me miss, but could i ask you where the leader of this establishment is, i need to ask the person if he would consider delivering fish to my restaurant on a weekly basis.

He said to the girl behind the counter, he would threat anyone with respect, as long as they would do so too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:28 pm

"I am the owner of this here fine establishment sir" said Jo smiling and looking up. She was a bit irked that this man assumed a man owned this place but she didn't let it show, keeping her business poker face of kindness. "So you want to make a deal hm? Well alright what do you propose exactly?" asked Johime leaning forward. "The name is Johime by the sir. It is a pleasure to meet you".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:38 pm

Leon looked surprised, how could such a young person be the leader of a big company like this, he shrugged it off though, and started talking.

- Well, i own a seafood restaurant, and i need a vast income of fish every week, and i can't go fish it myself since i am the cook. He said explaining he was trying to make a deal with her, one that involved gaining fish every weak, for a price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:45 pm

"Ah I see so you want me to supply fish for you? No problem, as long as it is for a fair price that is. What is your offer for this service? " asked Jo. She twirled her forked tail in a circle. She flipped to a blank page in her notepad as well just in case this offer went through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Leon started thinking about a fair deal, he wanted to make sure he would get every penny's worth out of fish, he then struck a deal.

- I will give you 40 dollar a week, for 10 kg of fish. I think that that is a fair dealHe said while checking his little book which said everything about his money.

He had enough to be able to spend this, and he would have more gold to be able to use as loan for his workers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Johime pondered the deal. It seemed fair and with paying the workers she would still make some money from this deal. "Yeah it is a deal. We will deliver the fish to you every Monday as long as you pay the 40 gold at the end of the week on Saturday". She scribbled down the details.

"You can specifiy what fish you will need as long as the total weight of your order is at or below 10 kg. Any more and we will have to charge a bit more. ".

"Have a nice day sir, it was a pleasure doing business with you".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 pm

He looked over and started taking his leave.

- You too miss, next time you'll come to my restaurant i will give you a discount.

He said as he left the store in a good mood, he had made a nice deal, and he would get fish every week.

Now he had the rest of the day off, as he would open his restaurant next monday, when the fish would arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 pm

I was strolling on my free day at the market place and every was good. Then i suddenly saw this shop i never seen before. Near the entrance of the door there was an, umbreon gijinka guarding the door. I walked up to the store and examined the name. I couldnt figure what they were selling. Then i talked to the umbreon gijinka.

Excuse me Mam, if i may have a moment, who is the owner of this fine shop?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:35 pm

"That espeon behind at that counter over there" said Tsukihime dryly. The umbreon pointed to Jo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 pm

I looked ever and boy i was in shock. They were basically twins. One looks all nice the other looks all evil, But by their aura they are completely different.

Looks can be deceiving i said to my self. I walked over to the espeon and asked her nicely

What kind of products do you sell?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:53 pm

"I sell all kinds of products sir" said Jo smiling to the Lucario. "If we don't have it I can get it for you a small fee " added Jo holding up her finger.

"So what can I get for you today sir? ".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:00 pm

Well, I will be having a friend over soon, and she likes spicy foods. I was wondering if you sell some spicy food?

The words came out so smoothly, But in my head i was panicking. I wonder if i had enough money to pay for HER(NOT THE ESPEON) food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 pm

"Hmm come with me and we can have a look at what we have in stock" said Johime as she hopped over the counter and landed in front of you.

"We can look for normal foods and then spices to go with them, or we can just cut straight to the chase and see what kind of selection of already spiced foods we have. What would you prefer sir?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Go from the spiced food. Ill buy the spiciest item that can last, that you have and ill buy in large quantity. I would also would like to buy some rice, both white and brown, along with a bottle of miltank soy sauce, and mayo. i requested

I hoped this would be enough for now. I kept thinking about what to buy and what to get
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 pm

"Alright the spiciest item we have by itself called "The Incinerator". A chili with the hottest spices and peppers around all mixed together in it. As well if you are crazy enough you can add Moltres, Heatran, or Groudon sauce. Groudon is the hottest of course. " said Jo. First working with the first request she add. Committing the other items he wanted to memory. For now she would work on this.

Johime was a bit curious why he needed this much spicy food. If it was just a friend how much could the two of them eat? She shrugged that off and waited to see how he liked what she had to offer. Of course he would not receive a sample of any kind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:32 pm

hmm, sounds nice. Ill take that with the groudon sauce.

This was going well, then i said maybe i should get something sweet as well. However i didnt want the shop owner to search the whole store so i didnt say thing for today and thought about coming back tomorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:01 pm

"Alright so you have that food, and you have your sauce. How much of that do you want along with the soysauce and rices? And will there be anything else sir? And for an added fee we can deliver your food to your house for you sir" said Johime.

She didn't show him the rice or the sauce because they only had one brand of both of those in stock. So this options there will limited at the moment, if she even decided to pursue a rival company for those products.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:16 pm

Axel walked into the shop, he needed to buy something for candy, her birthday was coming up soon, and he needed some ingredients to make a cake, normally he wouldn't be the one who would cook the food, but he though it would be more romantic this way.

He walked in and saw a umbreon standing in the front door, and saw the the only other person here was a espeon and a lucario, seems like he had to wait, He would need some candy too, since candy really liked candy.

he then chuckled in himself for that play on words.
So he started browsing already, since the others were busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~    Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~  Empty

Back to top Go down

Sol Trading Corperation ~Open~
Page 1 of 1