Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Something After we discover more of Airia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Something After we discover more of Airia Empty
PostSubject: Something After we discover more of Airia   Something After we discover more of Airia EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:03 pm

a sports team xD, i was thinking about cross headquaters and im like what if dawn and cross hq had a competition and i was like SPORTS! HUZZAH!, so i mean when we discover more of airia each different sections of airia could come togethor and have a sports tournament and win prizes (money tms etc)
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

Something After we discover more of Airia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something After we discover more of Airia   Something After we discover more of Airia EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:07 pm

And you think an evil organization would accept to play sports when they're trying to not show to the world who they really are?

The idea of a sport tournament may be good, but it sure won't be between the Explorer's HQ and Cross Headquarters. Also, chances are none will be held, since it would a lot complicated to host and RP on, and there will have enough events to keep you busy!
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org

Something After we discover more of Airia
Page 1 of 1