Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

a Map of The Great Land Airia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

a Map of The Great Land Airia Empty
PostSubject: a Map of The Great Land Airia   a Map of The Great Land Airia EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:10 pm

well since me and the admin came from the game maplestory i think we should make a map of Airia, Im including maplestory in this thread because i had a idea of map similar to maplestory's ill post a picture on my version of the map soon but it wont be a good map, you will know soon enough why (after i post the picture)
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: a Map of The Great Land Airia   a Map of The Great Land Airia EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:16 pm

I already have this idea in mind. However, I do not want to just pick a premade map. Eventually, I'm gonna draw one and upload it. I'm also thinking of hiding every place that hasn't been discovered yet. Because for now, we are only discovering the North-West corner of this continent!
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org

PostSubject: Re: a Map of The Great Land Airia   a Map of The Great Land Airia EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 8:20 pm

i no what u mean by pre made and i didnt want no pre made map either it was a rough draft on how i thought the places might be and i thought victoria island might habe been the best idea because i thought the middle might have been the town ellina coula been the forest, perion woulda been the training area henesys the plains ect...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a Map of The Great Land Airia   a Map of The Great Land Airia Empty

Back to top Go down

a Map of The Great Land Airia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Information :: Suggestions and FAQ-
Jump to: