Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beach Party (All Welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:39 am

"I have a baby brother and two younger sisters along with my mom and dad." Fern replied to her first question. You better not say no it takes a ton of courage to ask something like that. "okay... you can kiss me." Fern said semi akwardly this would be his first kiss and he wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:49 am

"Really?! Ok" said Sapphire trying to hide the enthusiasm and excitement in her voice but well she couldn't do it that well. Sapphire tried to remember her sister's instruction how to kiss someone. Close your eyes, lean in, pucker your lips and let your body do the rest .
"Ok..here I uuh go" said Sapphire closing her eyes. She leaned in and kissed Fern on the lips nearly clashing heads as she came in.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 am

Fern closed his eyes and waited before feeling her lips lightly against his own. He wasn't sure what to do next so he decided to just leave it as was for now not wanting to do anything to ruin the momment. Good job so far nothing to be sad off yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:04 am

A wave of euphoria surged through Sapphire as their lips locked. And a tinge of regret happened as he pulled away. "That was umm...my first kiss. So I am sorry if I didn't do it right" said Sapphire. "And umm...thanks for uh bring my first kiss. I was uhh glad I could share it with you...kinda".

Oh jeez
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:08 am

"It was my first kiss also so I think we did it right." Fern said blushing and staring into her eyes. "I would like to get to know you more so would you umm like to go on a date with me some time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:11 am

Sapphire blushed at hearing this was his first too. And couldn't help but giggle and smile at his assumption they did it right. She smiled and gazed into his eyes dreamily as well. "That would be wonderful. I would love to go on a date with you, what do you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:16 am

Umm... where did people go on dates? Think of something boy there has to be something to do on this island. "How about going to the umm... How about going out for dinner or lunch together sometime." In truth Fern had no ideas about dates from his sheltered life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 am

"That sounds wonderful. Maybe both?" said Sapphire smiling a cheeky smile. "I can pay for one and you the other, it is only fair". She rubbed her head affectionately against his. "Thanks for sharing this wonderful evening with me, I think it is one of the best evenings I have spent in my entire life".
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:29 am

"Alright its a plan then we will both pay for one of the meals. Your very welcome this is one of the best evenings of my life also. The bonfire should be starting soon do you want to head over there or stay here a little longer." Fern said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:35 am

"Can we stay here a little longer please?" pleased Sapphire. She put on her best little kid pouty face. She yawned and snuggled against Fern.

"Tell me about your family and then we can maybe go" teased Sapphire.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:24 am

"My dad is very strict, mom is too laissez-faire in her dealings between my sibilings, my sisters are annoying, and I can't make a call on my baby brother yet. So what about your family?" Fern said snuggling closer to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 pm

"Well um my parents are strict too, and are quite adamant in keeping our family a merchant family. And my sisters are alright, sometimes annoying but I love them anyway. And I can't say about the baby, I forgot they have not been born yet amd that they existed. Guess I am not the baby of the litter seeing as this one is being born, surprised it is not multipiles" said Sapphire with a shrug.

She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Fern put his arm around her. "Look there its Urasring Major and Tediursa Minnor." Fern said pointing to the stars with his free hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:56 pm

"where?" asked Sapphire. She wrapped her hand around him as well. She tried to find the constalations.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 pm

He took his free hand and placed it on hers to show and traced the patterns in the sky. "There and there." He said getting closer to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:22 pm

"oh" said Sapphire smiling and blushing slightly at her touch. How romantic. She cuddled closer to him as well as it was getting kinda chilly out, especially since the sun was gone. And the fact she was only in a bikini did not help either. Sapphire rested her head on him. She wanted to spend the entire night out here with him if she could.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 3:18 pm

Fern opened his shirt and pulled her in closer. She must have been cold in that bikini so he decided to share his shirt with her. "Do you want to go to the bonfire and warm up or stay here and gaze at eachother." He said looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Sapphire nestled into his shirt. She smiled as he was warm. "Thanks". She smiled sweetly.

"Umm...umm can't we do that near the fire it will be romantic? Oh I don't know I like both options too much!" said Sapphire. She pouted and buried her head into his chest, hugging him.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:41 pm

"I am fine with both options thats why I asked you." Fern said hugging her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm

"Well I guess we can go to the fire and gaze into each other's eyes. As long as you know, aren't afraid to go public with this. But umm it might be a bit embarrassing with that creepy Lucario" said Sapphire blushing.

Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:20 pm

"Im fine with it as long as you are ok with it." Fern said standing up and then offering a hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:02 pm

"Alright then I will guess will go then" said Sapphire. She smiled and grabbed his hand. She curled inside of his shirt again lovingly. She wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:07 pm

I walked back into the beach, The sun was setting, the view was beautiful. I noticed fern+sapphire. I didnt wish to disturb them. So i quietly got the logs of wood for the bonfire out of my house, and went to the other side of the beach. I kept take wood out for the next 20 minutes being discreetly as possible. After i got the wood into one place, away from all the water, and away from those two i piled the wood on top of each other. Then i drew a huge circle around the wood and started to dig.

Last edited by seishu on Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 pm

Fern wraped his arm around her as they went to the bonfire. "So where do you want to sit?" Fern asked sapphire incase she wanted a specific spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 pm

I digged the circle around the bonfire deep enough so that the circle couldnt been covered up just by sum1 kicking it or by the wind. i was chopping the wood slowly as possible so there would barely be any sound. After a while i was able chop enough pieces of wood to start building. i gathered all the necessary pieces of wood tied them together and went back to my house for the building of the wood structure we shall set on fire tonight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 9:43 am

"How about on your lap?" teased Sapphire brushing against him . She got onto her tiptoes and gave him a nibble on the cheek when Seishu turned to go inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Party (All Welcome)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next