Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beach Party (All Welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

Beach Party (All Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:20 pm

It was nice and sunny when they finally finished setting for the beach party. The beverages were in a cooler in the shade and the barbeque was cooking all kinds of food. Volleyball and limbo were set up on the outer edges of the area and in the middle of it all was a giant bonfire, which would be lit later when the sun started to set. All it was missing were the party guests which soon would arrive as everyone was invited as it was planned to be an icebreaker, to help everyone to get to know each other.

Fern was cooking when another gijinka came over and told him to go socialize with the others. Fern reluctantly left his station and went to go meet the others around the party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:23 pm

Seishu has just came back with bunch of firewood for the bonfire, they were kept away in his beach out for safety. As everyone started to get together, i started to get the drinks and more stuff to burn.

As i was got out the drinks i saw a pot and a nice aura of smell was coming out of it. but i knew it was unfinished, so i went back into the house and got sum more ingredients. As i came back i saw a huge wave coming towards the pot i rushed to it but it was to late ther were small tiny magikarps in ther. however since i was the last to touch it everyone would htink its me so i secretly took the pot and threw it in the ocean.......

no one will ever know!

Last edited by Suida Quaria on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Do not double-post!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Sapphire cast her fishing line into the vast blue that was the ocean. She was adorned in a sky blue bikini instead of her usual dress. She couldn't help but a feel a bit self conscious so she just turned her attention to getting a nice fish to eat for the others, of course saving the best of her catch for herself. Sapphire sighed she wanted to play volleyball but well first she had these fish to catch so people wouldn't go hungry.

Suddenly a tug on the line, a rather rough one too. Sapphire nearly fell into the water and she of course let out a shriek. Sapphire dug her feet into the sand and reeled and pulled with all of her might, though it seemed it was like a losing battle for the small morph.

"Ummm....help please somebody?" asked Sapphire embarassed.

Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Fern walked around the party grounds when a strange ping sounded in his mind, soon after he saw a girl struggling with a fishing pole on the beach. Fern quickly rushed over to her and offered to help by holding the rod. He might not look it but he was really strong and held the rod still while she reeled. “Are you okay now? My name is Fern nice to meet you.” He said smiling to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 9:07 am

I heard fern talking next to me i looked around, saw fern not even 5 ft away from me, talking to a girl who having some trouble with fishing, i walked up to her and said the reason ur not catching fish is cause i already caught them all (OMG IM POKEMON MASTER :O) as i point to the huge pile of fish. The power to see aura is very helpful in fishing and another activities

I noticed that she was a water type, so i asked her

Maybe you should get us some fresh water i can handle the fishing here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:40 pm

"Yes I am fine, it is just I have something big on my line. Something too big and heavy for me to handle I guess" said Sapphire blushing as Fern came to help here. "My name is Sapphire, it is nice to meet you too Sapphire finished reeling in her fish. She pulled in a giant Seaking and looked proud at her catched compared to the magikarp you had caught.

Sapphire glared at the Lucario morph.
"I think you missed one, and why don't you get the fresh water I have been fishing my entire life" said Sapphire. "I might not be strong, and have trouble with some of the bigger catches but I do my line of work. And unlike you I don't need a boat to go out fishing in the ocean, I can just walk there".
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 pm

"That there is a nice big fish." Fern said hardly able to belive the size of the Seaking that he had helped her catch.

"It is very nice to meet you Sapphire. Lucario don't be mean to her cause you are jealous of the size of her fish compared to yours." Fern said holding his sleeve out for a handshake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 3:40 am

"Thank you" said Sapphire blushing again. "And yeah thanks again for the help I would not of been able to do it without you. I would of had to cut my line and I would of had to restring and hook it. So thanks for saving me time and money. I owe you one" said Sapphire. "So if there is anything you need, don't be afraid to find me". Sapphire smiled and of course she meant her offer 100%. She shook your hand.

Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:06 pm

(OOC: Big fish are hard to fight I know how she feels.)
"Okay" Fern said in response to her statement.

"Is there anything that you want to do like play volleyball?" Fern asked wanting to do something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:15 pm

"I love Volleyball!" said Sapphire smiling. "So umm we could play that if the others are interesting....or by ourselves. It doesn't really matter" said Sapphire blushing. This guy was a bit handsome after all so she couldn't help it.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 7:54 pm

"Okay, lets go see if anyone is at the court. If no one is there we can play by ourselves." Fern said finally taking note of how cute the girl standing in front of him is. After they walked over to the court no one was there.

"Would you like to serve first our do you want me to?" Fern asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Sapphire followed Fern to the volleyball court. Thankfully nobody was there. Well actually maybe not, would of been better to play with more people but well one on one was fun too. Though it was pretty hard as you had to be everywhere at once.

"You can serve first" called Sapphire moving to the other side of the net to be ready to receive the ball.

"Ok just don't embarrass yourself or him. Just play it cool". Sapphire adjusted herself to a readied stance.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:24 pm

"Alright don't get too intense. Strart out simple and work your way up depending on her skill." "Alright here I go!" Fern said sending an under-hand serve that headed straight to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:50 pm

"Alright let me see what you got!" taunted Sapphire as she waited for the serve. She watched him serve it. Instead of hitting it with her hands, she fired a jet of water (water gun) at the ball knocking over it him. "Haha take that! Water Gun of Repelling!" She smirked and grinned to him. However she blushed at the dorky name she called it. Damn it really, was that all you could think of? Come on Sapphire" Nobody said she couldn't do that, though she scolded herself for using her signature move so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:57 pm

"Alright! Fake out!" He said pretending to go through the motions of a hard hit only to hit it softly back almost hitting the net on the way back.At least she is having fun. He thought about the name it was kinda corny but he liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:13 pm

Sapphire fell for the fake out attack and was way too far back to get the close shot. Though she made a diving attempt and barely missed the ball before it hit the ground. "Ooof crud". Sapphire got up from the sand and cleaned the sand off her skin with a quick water gun. "Good one, 1-0 you, and it is still your serve". Sapphire smiled and tossed the ball back to Fern.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:25 pm

"Alright now for my secret serve Fist of the white moon!" Fern said jumping up and doing an over-hand serve empowered by pound. "I can't belive I just said that."Fern thought blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:45 pm

Sapphire bumped the ball back with her arms. " Ouch, this is going to leave a mark ". Her bump sent the ball back over to your side of the net. Unfortunately she did not have much physical attacks to use here unlike her foe. And a water gun would be too unpredictable in a redirection attempt. But she figured this basic bump would work to get it over and it did so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:56 pm

"Sorry if that was a little hard." Fern said bumping the ball back to her. He calmed down a little because he felt like he was playing to harshly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:07 pm

"No no you're fine" said Sapphire bumping the ball back to him. Ok it was a bit hard but she didn't want to admit it because he would feel bad and go easy on her. "It is only natural that you arms get a little red and beat up from volleyball. I'm fine really".

Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:14 pm

In the momment that Fern was distracted the ball landed right between he feet. "Well this is embarrassing." "Well I guess it is your turn to serve." Fern said rolling the ball under the net to Sapphire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Sapphire felt a bit bad that she distracted Fern and cost him the point. But she wasn't exactly going to throw the game for him either. It was 1-1 so now it was an interesting game again that it was tied.

Sapphire smiled and gave him an underhanded serve that had was further propelled by a water gun attack that she fired after it. "Tsunami Serve!!!" yelled Sapphire giggling. She nearly fell to the ground from her burst of laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:43 am

i walked outside of my house, with bunch of fish (goldeens and seakings) and started to cook them. after a while i looked at the giant seaking that sapphire caught and i thought

dam! that girl could fish

After preparing the fish i set them up and served them on the black counter where all the chairs were gather. I decided to take a swim because i smelt like raw fish. i took a look round the water and see how deep it was.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:34 pm

"Wave slayer!" Fern said hitting the wet ball backacross the net. Then he slowly broke out in laughter.

"This is funner than I thought it would be." Fern said rubbing his sides from laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Soon i surfaced and saw sapphire and fern playing volleyball by themself. then i noticed fern and sapphire blushing VERY heavily so i decided to scream HEY LOVEBIRDS! WHOS WINNING THE GAMES? with a huge grin on my face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beach Party (All Welcome)   Beach Party (All Welcome) Empty

Back to top Go down

Beach Party (All Welcome)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next