Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olaf Frakkurson

Olaf Frakkurson

Character sheet
Specie: Ursaring
Level: 1

Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria Empty
PostSubject: Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria   Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 12:57 am

An old wooden sailship had arrived in the port of Aria. Thorvald and Olaf had sailed many mysterious seas on this old vessel. As they arrived in the port, they were stuck by surprise: there were ships and people everywere! A whole city was being build! Dawn was getting bigger everyday. As he landed foot on the soil of Aria for the first time, Olaf yalled at his beatic friend, Thorvald Beardedone:

- What is this sorccery, Thorvald? By which misfortune is it that a city already appeared on that new land none is suposed to know of? Are we not in Aria?

The beartic, which had a long and white beard, joined Olaf on the dock and told him these words:

- Ease your temper, old friend, for this truely is the forgotten land of Aria that just had been discovered. It is the like of men to build wherever they settle and so it is the city of Dawwn you are gazing at. It is said that explorers from the four quarters of the wolrd have came to explore this land but have no fear, I assure you this continent holds many secrets to uncover and many wild pokemons to hunt!

At the sound of these words, Olaf rejoiced. His spirit was burning; there was a wild fire in his eyes.

The two men were gigantic, overly muscular and wore furson their backs and heads. As they walked in the port, many people rose their heads at them, wondering who these barbaric gijinkas were and how come they were so tall

Olaf said to his friend:

- I have not seen it all, but I know Thorvald my friend that I have no liking for this city, nor for any others. Everyone memble filthy words about our apparences. I should all cut them down with my axe! I long to see the wilderness, old friend!

The old beartic spoke words of wisdom to Olaf:

- Lower your axe and so my sword may stay sheated, friend. These citizens hold no mean feelings against us. They merely are curious. Before you may hunt to your heart content there are buisnesses I must attend to. The headof this port I must meet and settle matters of seamanship that holds no matter of interest to you. Why don't you go and have a look around the city meanwhile?

Olaf was disapointed:

-So be it my friend. Let us meet later in the day, untill then I wish you the best of luck.

As his beartic friend waved and walked away, Olaf suddenly felt a great boredom conquering his soul. He walked some miles and sat on a bench. His spirit and heart were tired and so was his body, thus he took a nap; holding firmly his wood axe while sleeping.

Back to top Go down
Olaf Frakkurson

Olaf Frakkurson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria   Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:25 am

Olaf was awakaned by the sound of loud laughters. As he opened his eyes, he saw that many Gijinkas were in fact laughting at him and calling him names, such as "hobo" and " stinky". He rose up on the bench as fast as a lightning bolt, axe in hand, and yelled with his powerfull voice:

-HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A WARRIOR RESTING? I SHALL NEVER ACCEPT SUCH DISHONNOUR! FIGHT ME IF YOU DARE

As Olaf began swinging his axe madly, the citizen flew in pannick. Olaf's battle cry was heard across all of the port.

He chased the gijinkas pointlessly, each of his steps bringing forth more chaos and finaly got tired of it, do he stopped

He was bored
Back to top Go down
Olaf Frakkurson

Olaf Frakkurson

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria   Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:52 pm

When Thorvald finaly found his Ursaring friend, Olaf was once again asleep on aparc bench

- Come on, old friend, let's go find a propor inn for us to rest before we the great hunt may commence

Olaf noded

- Aye, let us go my friend

(OOC: Solo RP thread ended.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria   Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria Empty

Back to top Go down

Olaf's mighty arrival on the land of Aria
Page 1 of 1