Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NPC

[Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument Empty
PostSubject: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:45 pm

(Mission Briefing:

Right before you enter the Forest, a Pidgeotto Gijinka comes to greet you, in order to lead you to the Monument. He follows strongs that have been attached on some trees. At the monument, there are 3 pokemons: an Aipom, a Volbeat and a Gulpin. All of them know their moves up to level 20, as well as the move Water Pulse, which they will not hesitate to use often. A new briefing will be posted once the pokemons have been cleared.

Participants: Zero Farenheit, Johime)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:50 pm

"So what are we doing again? When do I get my money? What is taking so long?" asked Johime as she followed Zero to the forest.

"It is a nice day isn't it" commented Johime as she soaked in the sunbeams. As an Espeon she loved the sun. She yawned and stretched. "Nice and sunny and warm. Perfect sunbathing and napping outside weather. Plus no clouds in the sky so you won't get rained on. I could go for a nap right now actually".

Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet
Specie: Glalie
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:34 pm

Zero was hearing this woman go on and on, and was hoping that it would stop soon.

Come on, how can one person talk so much without getting talked back to, it's like she's made to talk, or something.

After a few minutes of 'talking' he was getting pretty annoyed, and wanted to say something, but decided that it was better if he didn't.

god, please someone save me.

-Hello, are you two the ones doing the mission?

oh god, i love you so much.

"Yes" he said, he was thinking so much, but he still couldn't talk to strangers that well.

-Well then, just follow me, we will be there in no time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 pm

"Right ok!!!" said Johime smiling as she saw the Pidgeotto. She was a bit annoyed that her partner was not talking back to her but maybe he was just a shy guy. I mean he wore a mask so there had to be reason for that. Unless he was just ugly but well she couldn't know that and she didn't really care as she wasn't sure but she thought she kinda liked Tsukihime....a little more then their "friendship" required.

Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:32 pm

Zero just followed the pidgeotto, and was happy that she stopped talking.

"How far?" He said,the pidgeotto just looked back, and nodded.

-We'll be there in a hour, so you just find a way to entertain yourself.

Zero then looked back to Johime, and sighed.
And here we go again..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:10 pm

An hour?! Sheesh that was a lot of walking, she didn't sign up for this!!! Johime sighed. Why did Tsuki have to be busy Sad. And what was worse her companion didn't seem like he wanted to talk to her, how rude! She was just trying to be friendly and have a conversation with him.

"Why are you wearing that mask?" asked Johime to Zero.

Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:51 am

"That's a bit personal" He said, then looking back at the pidgeotto.
"Hey, are there no shortcuts" The pidgeotto just shook his head.
-Don't worry, we will be there before you knowt it.

Zero just sighed, and waited, since that was all he could do.

I just need to defeat these pokemon, and then i'm done,
let's just hope she won't pursue her questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 pm

"Please?!!! I won't tell anyone? Hmm if you won't tell me what is under there then what is your name? Where are you from?" said Johime.

Johime grumbled. "No shortcuts that is lame!!!!" "We better be there quick". She stretched and cracked her back. She did not like that.

Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 7:46 am

Zero just looked at her, and sighed, knowing that she wouldn't take no for a answer. he just looked at her, and then continued walking.

"Zero" He said.

He looked ahead again, and started walking.
"What about you?" He said again, he didn't want to be the only one giving information about each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 pm

"Johime, most people call me Jo or Hime though. Take your pick I don't mind" she giggled.

"You don't talk much do you? Why? Don't you get lonely and stuff?" she asked looking concerned for the fellow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument   [Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument Empty

Back to top Go down

[Mission] Clearing the Forest's Monument
Page 1 of 1