Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai Volten

Kai Volten

Character sheet
Specie: Pikachu
Level: 1

Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers! Empty
PostSubject: Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers!   Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 am

It was a difficult day for the young heir. Already there had been a leak of toxic material from his underground laboratory facilities and while the public was unaware of the deadly chemical cocktail brewing beneath the ground Kai and his company where well aware of the dangers it could pose to the water-table and community and while Kai himself personally cared little for the health of the community he was well aware that if something was not done he and his company could be caught in the crossfire of unfavorable public opinion and, possible, government action against the company, and that was unacceptable to the boy.

Usually, he would just send robot workers to deal with the leak, and he did try, but there was a complication. a small group of Digglets, about five, and a Dugtrio had been disturbed by the leak and have been reacting fiercely, assaulting Kai's defenseless robo-repairmen and making life at the company more stressful then even. Of course, life at the company was far away now, as Kai sat in the back of his black limo, but it was the only thing on the boy's mind.

I can't believe I have to go to these lengths...hiring out explorers to take care of the pokemon problem! Stuiped Digglets....why do pokemon have to be so defensive when it comes to nature!? If only they had brains enough to understand the work by repair-bots where doing was to help them, not make the pollution worse....and father is going to be checking in soon...what am I supposed to tell him!? 'hey, dad, the labs sprung a leak and now I have to hire outside help to fix it because some pokemon got angry?'....that's about the only thing I CAN tell him. Kai thought to himself as the Limo pulled up to the adventurer's HQ.

The door opened upward, moved by the vehicle's automated systems and Kai walked out and into the HQ. "This place is....charming." Kai said under his breath in a rather sarcastic tone. It was a finished building to be sure, but nothing like his grand company. It was small and rustic, two things the pampered pikachu hated in a building. However, he knew he needed these people's help, so as much as he wanted to comment on the "primitive amenities" of the place he knew he had to hold his tongue something easier said then done for the boy. He made his way through the building to the main desk and addressed the person sitting there.

"Hello. I have some work I need done and I heard this is the place I should go..Do you know who I should talk to if I want to get some explorers to help me out?" Kai asked the person at the desk.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers!   Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:46 pm

The Girafarig looked bored. He was trying to have fun with some coins, until a Pikachu Gijinka arrived.

"If you're that bored, why don't you pick a better job?"
"Yeah, maybe I should. But there's no one to replace me anyway..."

-I am the one you have to talk to. What do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
Kai Volten

Kai Volten

Character sheet
Specie: Pikachu
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers!   Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers! EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:20 pm

"Well....I own a company that has underground facilities that are in need of repair. I have robots to do that work, but they keep getting attacked by a group of five digglets and a single dugtrio and they can't do their work. I need some explorers to help me clear out the digglets so my robots can do their work in peace." Kai said to the Girafarig at the desk.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers!   Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:30 pm

(Sorry. Totally forgot about that thread! ><)

The Girafarig listened to him, then thought for a few seconds

"Nasty Digglets, they seem."
"Yeah, we'd need either a group of adventurers, or a really strong one."

He wrote down a note on a sheet of paper.

-Alright. I've taken your request. I've classified as a B-rank mission, it may take a little while before some adventurers show up, so I hope you can wait 'til then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers!   Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers! Empty

Back to top Go down

Toxic Catastrophe! Kai's only hope is the Airai explorers!
Page 1 of 1