Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seth Kulio

Seth Kulio

Character sheet
Specie: Chingling
Level: 1

A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free] Empty
PostSubject: A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free]   A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:08 pm

It was a boring Sunday and nothing was happening. I decided to have a walk to the park, because there was a possibility that my mother would make me study if I stayed.

"Mom, I'm going out!"

"Very well, but come before curfew!"
I hated curfew. Who actually comes home at 6:00? I kicked a can to show my frustration. And The kicked can hit the ground... and flew... and hit a man straight on the face. Oh my god. I was so dead. I crept up to the man to say sorry.

"Sorry."

Last edited by Seth Kulio on Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LukeLuquinn

LukeLuquinn

Character sheet
Specie: Zoroark
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free]   A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free] EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:30 pm

He was planning a stroll to the walk because strangely no one had been coming to hs forge(was it because of the new forge that always seemed to be burning hot?)Anyway, he took the long way going through the forest taking a book of Zoroark movesets with him. He sat down onto the bench which were plentiful in the park and sat down.He was reading throughly when he heard a loud clanging sound. He shouldn't have. The can of cola struck heavily on his face.
" Ow..."
He heard the boy say sorry, he replied
"Yes, I'm okay."
Back to top Go down
Seth Kulio

Seth Kulio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free]   A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 9:56 am

Now that I saw it, he wasn't a man at all, but a kid only two or three years older than me. I sat down beside him, ignoring the man which was already sitting here, and heard his reply. I was relieved at the fact that I wasn't actually in trouble, and the truth that he was a boy. Gee, what a relief. I introduced myself to the kid.
"Hi, I'm Seth. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
LukeLuquinn

LukeLuquinn

Character sheet
Specie: Zoroark
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free]   A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free] EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 11:53 am

He grumbled, it hurt really a lot, and now he had a headache.
"Hi. My name's Luke...."
He had been hurt out of now where, and that can had been flattened. I now bled a little. He was sure nothing would happen today, and here was the truth. He called the kid, and invited him over to his home.

"Well,, would you walk with me for a moment? I need to get my self a band-aid."
Back to top Go down
Seth Kulio

Seth Kulio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free]   A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free] EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:11 am

"Fine."
He had nothing to do today, and After all he had done that to him, so he trudged alongside him. He dared not kick another can again, might it hit another person again. He kept trudging along until Luke stopped at a underbrush and suddenly vanished. He was suddenly bewildered. Where had Luke gone? Then suddenly his arm sprang out and dragged me through the underbrush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free]   A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free] Empty

Back to top Go down

A sunny day, nothing was happening yet....[Free]
Page 1 of 1