Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Back for Teaching conditions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

Back for Teaching conditions. Empty
PostSubject: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:11 pm

Suida stood in front of the Tavern. She verified the Town map she was holding and the name of the Tavern a second time, to make sure she was at the right place.

"This place... seems to be where that Raichu works. Given the information from the locals, it doesn't surprise me this place looks... that badly maintained..."

She opened the door and entered the Tavern. She was displeased by the smell of alcohol, but she had to live with it, for now. She searched for the Raichu as she approached the counter.
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org
Volt

Volt

Character sheet
Specie: Raichu
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Volt opened his eyes wide and his jaw dropped as he saw the shy, frail-looking dragonair gijinka entering the tavern. For once, he was not drunk and only but slightly hunver over.

The tavern was calm and quiet, only a loud sailor telling of old tales was to be heard

''Is she that...librarian girl I punched?! Uh Oh! I hope those growlithes ain't here as well

- Good day miss...It is sure quite...surprising to see you here. Would like a drink,aye?
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:28 pm

Suida stood before the counter. The Raichu was right behind the counter, as she thought he would be.

-No thank you. I am not here for a drink.

Before she wanted to get to the point, there was one thing she wanted to be sure of.

-Are you sober?
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Once again, the raichu openned his eyes wide

- Aye, aye, I'm sober this time! I swear upon this bar! But whatcha here for,aye?
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 pm

She was glad he was sober. If he wasn't, she couldn't speak to him in a serious conversation.

-I am here for teaching you how to read. However, I have conditions you must respect.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Volt was shcked by surprised

- You..what? You want to teach me how to read,aye? Really? Why? I mean, I mean, go ahead, aye. I'm listening, aye!
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:09 am

Suida found the Raichu's reaction somewhat amusing. At least, he didn't seem violent at all when sober. However, she kept her serious air.

-First: you are not allowed to be drunk, nor to bring any alcohol. Second: you must behave. I'll be teaching you at the library.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:12 am

Volt gave a wild look at the nearest bottle of alcohol.

- No booze, you mean at all? All right...aye...I swear I shan't be drunk nor anything...but does behaving mean,aye? I heard policemen telling this one to me often, but they never explained it, aye
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:21 am

Suida was surprised the Raichu didn't know the meaning of "behaving".

-To behave means to conduct oneself properly. To not cause any trouble. That means no fighting or shouting in my Library. Understood?

She hoped it was clear to this Raichu, who didn't seem to be smart at all.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:23 am

Volt gave the librarian a blank look. He was confused.

- Aye..Aye..so this means, no punching anyone, aye?
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:39 am

-And no shouting.

Given from Raichu's look, she wasn't sure he did fully understand. She thought she could just tell him when he isn't behaving, and hopefully he'd gain a full understanding with time.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:41 am

Volt stood up, back straight and saluted like a solider would had

- Aye aye, Sir! Hmm.. Ma'am! Sir, Ma'am, sir!
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:49 am

Suida already started thinking it may be a desperate cause, given the Raichu's... unique response. It was too late to turn back now, thought. For now, her conditions were set, it was time to prepare a schedule.

-You will need to come at my library at least once a week. When do you want to come?
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 12:53 am

Volt was filled with motivation

- Right away, ma'am! Anytime you want

He then looked at his customers

- I'm going out! All of ye can drink for free today, aye. But no fighting! It's no fair if I can't fight with ye. And remember to tell me nice stories to pay up your debts, aye?!
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:01 am

She couldn't believe what she just heard. The Raichu was going to leave his Tavern open, with no one to watch over? That could only spell trouble for his own business! Robbery and Vandalism was bound to happen.

-Shouldn't you close the Tavern while you're gone? You are going to get robbed if you leave it open!
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:03 am

- Ah..no...don't worry. It happens all the time, so I don't mind. I'm ready!

Volt then rose his voice

- As long as no one enter that hidden back room, of course! That would mean dead peeps, aye?!
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:16 am

She sighed. She never saw anyone as stupid as this Raichu. Teaching some common sense may become a second goal over teaching how to read.

"No wonder he gets robbed all the time! I bet he didn't close his Tavern when he first came at my library. In fact, I wonder how he manages to keep his business running!"

She headed toward the exit.

-By the way... my name is Suida. Yours is Volt, right?

She got that name from the locals she asked about. He was very known after all, in a bad way.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:03 am

Volt extended his arm for a manly handshake

- Aye, Volt's the name, lass! Hmm...Ma'am!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back for Teaching conditions.   Back for Teaching conditions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Back for Teaching conditions.
Page 1 of 1