Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The creator's Gallery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

The creator's Gallery Empty
PostSubject: The creator's Gallery   The creator's Gallery EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi folks!

Many of you already knows, but I study in 3D animation. However, I do not just wish to do 3D, I also draw in 2D. I simply do not wish to animate in 2D, as that is... very long and repetitive.

Anyway, aside from both my character's Avatars and the Header, here are some of my works:

The creator's Gallery 29557348

Final Semester Project. We had to take a character from the Hero Factory serie and recreate it entirely. Piece by piece. Yes, that took forever to do!

The creator's Gallery Poissonclermontgv2

We had to create a Fish in 3D. The Modeling was really simple, but the Texture and color takes a lot of work thought. Still aiming to do better thought.

The creator's Gallery Churchq

One of my best drawings. We had to do 4 drawings in Perspective with many criterias that must be used in at least one of them. This one, despite not being the "clean" one, is the one I've put the most effort in, and the one I like the most.

The creator's Gallery Atsu_atmos_by_daikoru-d4n9olm

This image was supposed to be the picture of an NPC in my previous Role Play forum. I couldn't manage to make it live, and gave it up the moment I decided to create Gijinka World.

The creator's Gallery Abomasnowf

This is part of a side-project I've started recently. Yes, it isn't clean, I didn't try to clean it. The project is simple: I want to draw every single pokemon in both female and male Gijinka form. So I go in Alphabetical number, and since Abomasnow is first, I've drew him and his pre-evolution, Snover.

You can follow this project on my Deviant-art: http://daikoru.deviantart.com/
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org
LukeLuquinn

LukeLuquinn

Character sheet
Specie: Zoroark
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: The creator's Gallery   The creator's Gallery EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 2:42 am

Awesome, the Hero Factory is awesome. I always believed that Bionicles were impossible to draw well, but here's an awesome belief-breaker!
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: The creator's Gallery   The creator's Gallery EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:38 am

This isn't a drawing, however. Unlike in 2D, you don't draw anything, you "model" it. You create the objects in a 3D environment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The creator's Gallery   The creator's Gallery Empty

Back to top Go down

The creator's Gallery
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Off Role Play :: Artist's corner-
Jump to: