Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Next Changes made to the system

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

Next Changes made to the system Empty
PostSubject: Next Changes made to the system   Next Changes made to the system EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 12:40 pm

Hello.

Again, I felt the need to change some things to the system. Here is a list of the changes:

-The money system has been entirely erased. You may decide your character to be rich or poor, as you want to. As such, you can buy items if you think your character has the money for. However, don't go and abuse of this! Balanced moves such as Thief and Switcheroo will have their balance changed or removed.

-The LP system has been revised. I felt learning new moves was too slow. The following changes have been made: You receive 2 LP instead of 1 per level (3 from level 20), while every Move will cost 1 more LP. Changes to your current LP will be made, so that no player will be disadvantaged.

-The Mission system has been slightly revised. It is mostly organization, as suggested by Charla. Missions will also always give additionnal experience. Additionnal experience will be rewarded for those who completed a mission without getting experience.

-Creating a third character takes less time. Instead of having both character up to level 10, you must now reach a total of 250 experience with both of your characters. Also, both of your character must have obtained 50 experience since the creation of your second character.

-No more additionnal Exp is required to level up twice. I felt it was a bit pointless. However, leveling 3 or more times at once is still impossible.
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org

Next Changes made to the system
Page 1 of 1