Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drinking Away My Troubles

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drinking Away My Troubles Empty
PostSubject: Drinking Away My Troubles   Drinking Away My Troubles EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 4:49 pm

Johime made her way into the bar. Tears were still rolling down her face and her eyes puffy from crying. Her breathing was all sputtered as she sometimes broke into sobs and had to gasp for air through a stuffed nose that came with her crying. She sat herself down at the bar and tried to calm herself down enough so she could get a drink to numb the pain.

"G...gimme the strongest drink you have" whimpered Johime still crying a little. Once she said that she returned to being a sobbing wreck. Albeit an adorable one :3.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet
Specie: Raichu
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Away My Troubles   Drinking Away My Troubles EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 12:10 am

Volt looked at the sobbing lady that had just entered his bar. Volt had seen many people drink away their sorrows in his career( including himself), but these kind of drinkers were usually old men or alcoholics. To see a young girl like her cry was just too sad for Volt.

As the esperon ordered, Volt mixed his best and strongest cocktail: the ElectricRat's cocktail. As Volt gave her the cocktail, he said:

- Well, that's the strongest drink I have. That stuff's pretty hard, ye know ? Why' ye crying like that? Have you broke a nail? Are ye in your periods or somethin'? Come on, lass; I heard many stories, what's yours?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Away My Troubles   Drinking Away My Troubles EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:44 pm

"NO!" spat Johime bitterly. "I got into a fight with my friend. Who I think that she may be more then a friend to me, even if she is a real bitch sometimes" said Johime. "And it is rather rude to ask a women that question you know! That is private information. And no I am not on my period!

She gulped down her drink. She hiccuped and in a short time the alcohol seemed to take effect. "I...I'm sorry man". She leaned forward to try and give him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Away My Troubles   Drinking Away My Troubles EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Volt hugged the esperon even though he was not at ease

''Alcohol seems to work'''

Volt was very confused. He was used to dealing with old drunkards, but not that kind of girly problems

- Ah, well hmm.. I'm sorry, ye know? I had my share of that too, ye know? In fact no, I hadn't. But we both are into women, aye? That gives us something in common, aye! If I learned only but one thing in my bartending career it is that alcohol solves every problem there can be, especially women related problems! Drink up lass, next drink is on me. What'cha wanna drink?

'' Oh boy, I should have a drink too.Love stories give me headaches''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Away My Troubles   Drinking Away My Troubles EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Johime let go of the hug.

"Well I...I don't know if I am in woman. You know?" said Johime she tirled her finger around the glass of her finished drink. "I mean this isn't just experimenting or fooling around anymore with her anymore, but she is my best friend. And I don't know if I am just more then a friend or a plaything to her". "Ugh this is so hard :./ What should I do?"

"Umm can I get some pink champagne please then?". Johime sighed. "Maybe two or three".

Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Away My Troubles   Drinking Away My Troubles EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 9:31 am

Volt poured four flute glasses with rosé champagne.He gave three of the pink champagne glasses to the young lady and drank the other. While doing so he said:

- aye, first ye shall drink. Ye sure it's bad to be a plaything? I dunno if yer into women, but ye like her for sure. Lasses are lasses, why won't ya talk it over a beer or somethin'. with her.If it doesn't work, just fight her over, ye know?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Away My Troubles   Drinking Away My Troubles EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 pm

"Fight her over what does that mean?" asked Johime tracing her finger around the rim of a one of the glasses.

She took a sip. "But that does sound like a good idea. And...and I think I am sure I like ladies, but how do I know it? And thanks".

She finished one of the glasses and waited for your response for the others.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Away My Troubles   Drinking Away My Troubles EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:04 am

Volt gazed at Johime with boozed eyes, as if his brains was floating on a sea of alcohol in another world.

- Aye, to fight her over mean ye flex yer muscles, take yer guts and go take her! Don't ye let her toy with ye, firmly tell her how ye feel. Easy it is to know if you're into women. If you're all aroused because of her, ye are matie. Drink up, me heartie yo ho ho! The drinks are on me, lass. Liquid courage it is! Now go and find her, aye!

Volt then pourred the lady a big glass of rum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Away My Troubles   Drinking Away My Troubles EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Johime hiccuped and stared at the Raichu bartender.

"Then I guess I know what I have to do then" said Johime giggling. She chugged down the rum, as well she needed the courage and she needed it fast. The rum, combined with the champagne she had earlier had put her over the edge, she was now piss drink.

"Thanks mishter" slurred Johime. The room was spinning to her, and well she soon fell from the bar stool onto the floor with a thud.

"H..how did the ceiling get where the bar ish suppose to be?" "Wh..what kinda placesh you runnin bub? Huh? With a ceiling where your bar is suppose to be, and a ba..bar on the ceiling. I...I outta call the cops for dish crap".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Away My Troubles   Drinking Away My Troubles Empty

Back to top Go down

Drinking Away My Troubles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Dawnn :: Food Quarter :: Tavern-
Jump to: