Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sisterly Advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sisterly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Sisterly Advice   Sisterly Advice EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:13 pm

Sapphire walked into the lavish apartment complex her sister had built for herself to have a nice penthouse suite in. Sapphire shook her head her sister would do something like that, but then again she would be making her money back in no time. She took the elevator up to the Penthouse. She rang the door bell and knocked on the door. She was greeted by Tsukihime, who was only half dressed and had a ravid case of bedhead. "Is my sister here?" asked Sapphire.

"What? Yeah but she is still sleeping let me get her up, come on in and wait" said Tsukihime. She yawned and trodded to the bedroom leaving Sapphire to wait in the beautifully decorated living room.
Back to top Go down

Sisterly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Advice   Sisterly Advice EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:46 pm

"Johime get up" called Tsukihime lightly shaking Jo to wake her up.

"No go away" yawned Johime rolling over and lightly brushing her tail into Tsukihime's face.

"your sister is here. Didn't you want to talk to her? And she wanted to talk to you so get your ass out of bed" said Tsuki giving her friend a smack on the bum.

"Ouch! Alright, alright I am getting up. But it is not my fault you kept me up last night you know" taunted Johime. "Get dressed, you can go parading around in your undies while company is over. Someone might get jealous or get ideas". Jo winked and got herself dressed and tossed the shirt she borrowed from her friend to sleep in.

Tsuki signed and just dropped her shirt to the floor. Jo or herself would get it later. "I am not a total slob you know. I know that I have to wear pants when people are over".

"And yet you answered the door in your undies hm?".

Jo entered the living room where her sister was patiently waiting on the couch. Jo curled up next to her sister.

"Hey sis, glad you told me about this place. But how I can help you? What are you doing here?" purred Jo. Jo wrapped her tail around Sapphire.

Back to top Go down

Sisterly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Advice   Sisterly Advice EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 pm

Sapphire scowled as her sister rubbed her with her tail. It was just to annoy her, there was no affection there same with the curling up.

"I umm need some dating advice, and I uh know you have some experience and stuff so can you help me?" asked Sapphire blushing a deep red. Jeez here we go. She is going to harass me .
Back to top Go down

Sisterly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Advice   Sisterly Advice EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:46 pm

"oohoo hoo somebody needs dating advice do they?" asked Johime with a devilish grin. How precious her little sister, the baby of the family, Had a special someone, probably a boyfriend.

"Fine, fine I will teach you everything you need to be about being a proper lady and girlfriend. For the riiiight price though" said Johime. A laugh from Tsukihime could here heard in the background.

Johime growled and threw a pillow at Tsukihime. "What?!" she asked angerily.

"Nothing, I'll tell you later".
Back to top Go down

Sisterly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Advice   Sisterly Advice EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:36 pm

"What?! I am not paying you to get dating advice. If I wanted to do that I would of found some Love Guru or something!" said Sapphire lightly punching her sister on the arm.

"But fine what do you want me to do for you/ pay you for your advice. Please I really like this guy and I don't want to mess it up!"
Back to top Go down

Sisterly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Advice   Sisterly Advice EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm

"Hey I didn't even say my price yet. No need to be violent Sapphire!" whined Johime.

"But I forgive you because you are so cute right now" added Johime.

"My price is this you supply fish to me at a decent rate and sell your little stand you said you had and give me all the supplies you have left from it. This will help us both out as you can spend more time fishing or doing what you want as you won't have to sell them anymore right?". "So this do this for me and I will reveal all of my dating secrets".
Back to top Go down

Sisterly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Advice   Sisterly Advice EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 pm

"Fine I was going to ask to do that anyway" said Sapphire relieved that she would not have to pay any money or excessive fee.

"So umm I am going on a first date with him. What should I do for the part where he takes me to lunch or dinner? And where should I take him I agreed I would pay for one?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sisterly Advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Advice   Sisterly Advice Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisterly Advice
Page 1 of 1