Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lucario's Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lucario's Training Empty
PostSubject: Lucario's Training   Lucario's Training EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:55 pm

I enter the Arena with piles of wood i got from my job. After looking around i found a nice place in the sun and started to build my wooden dummy. After 15 longs minutes, i set up 5 dummies in a pentagon shape and i was in the middle. I close my eyes and visioned what i was going to do. i jumped back and low kicked the 2 dummies near me in a circular fashion. Then i look up and placed my hand out and use miniature weakened Force palm directly where i stood a moment ago. I closed my eyes as dust started to pick up. Then i used metal claw and slash each one of the dummies going around in circles as fast as i could. Then i returned to the center and jumped up and used double force palm on the ground below me. I created a huge hole, but not the size of a crater. I think that was enough for today and start for some jogging. I thought maybe sum running in the sun could help me with my stamina. I walked around the arena and examined it. I thought running around here would be nice place to start.

Last edited by seishu on Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lucario's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucario's Training   Lucario's Training EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:23 pm

I headed outside of the arena and decided to jog out of the arena. I thought 25 laps would suffice. After 20 minutes or so, i completed 25 laps but i still wasnt tried, so i decided to do another 25, and other 20 minutes passed. I wasnt breathing heavily but my pulse was a little higher. I walked back into the arena and back to my spot. I saw bunch of small but sum what long pieces of wood. I looked for a person. Then i found an bulbasaur gijinka asked him

Hey could help me with my training?

He agreed. The bulbasaur picked up the pieces of the wood. Then he started to use vine whip to throw his smalls pieces of wood at me. HE agreed, He used a vine whip and starts to chuck the wood at me. I used my metals claw and tried to hit every single one. outta the 13 i missed 5. I thanked him for the training and we took a leave of the arena. I started to jog back home at the shore.
Back to top Go down

Lucario's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucario's Training   Lucario's Training EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:18 pm

After several days i came back to the arena for some training. i went to my spot in the arena were i was before. I thought of a good way where i could train with this 5 wood pieces. After thinking bout this for FIVE whole minutes i decided that i would train By throwing the pieces in the air and try to hit them with metal claw. i threw all 5 of them in the air and hit them all but it didnt go as i planned because they all didnt scatter like they should have. I didnt have any wood left, so i just decided it would be best to work on my legs and try to increase my stamina and speed. So for the next 4 hours, i did squats, i jogged, i did some crunches, i did some planks, some push ups. MY pulse was now even faster then before. So i decided to stretch for flexibility and went home
Back to top Go down

Lucario's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucario's Training   Lucario's Training EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 am

i gathered more wooden dummies for practice. I placed 5 of them in a row in front of me. i closed my eyes for a moment and began to concentrate. I opened my eyes, and went low. I metals claw the sand, i slashing it upward and got sand all over the top portion of the dummy.

I ran at the 1st dummy and jabbed it with my claws right where a gijinka stomach should be. Then i used my other hand to jab the neck. It didnt cut off the head but i did leave a deep wound. Then I jumped on the 1st wooden dummy and used force palm. However this was different. It wasnt a normal force palm. It had a power then before.

I was pleased to see the fruits of my training. But i didnt end it there. I, while still airborne used metal claws and sliced the head of the dummy. Again it stilll didnt behead them but it was good enough for me.
Back to top Go down

Lucario's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucario's Training   Lucario's Training EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:38 pm

I thought i should work on my techniques so i worked on my force palm. I gathered energy around my hand then released it into the air. However this force palm was different, there were blue things emitting from it. I remember what my father had told me.

When learning a new move you must practice it over and over before even using it battle, and after using it u must still practice to perfect it and master it in ur own away

I tried it over again, this time there was a bone like shape. I grinned happily. I just might learn a new move today.

I gotten more wooden dummys and move 5 ft away I tried to use it again on each one of them however they barely got to the dummy, and when they had hit the dummys it wouldnt even do anything.

I needed to train some more
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucario's Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucario's Training   Lucario's Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucario's Training
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Dawnn :: Arena-
Jump to: