Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Planning for a Deepsea Dive

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Planning for a Deepsea Dive Empty
PostSubject: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:14 pm

As Axel walked into his company he stopped to admire the statue of himself a bit, but walked on only seconds after.

"Well here it is, it's big and well build, we just don't have that many workers yet."He walked over towards the counter, but had forgotten it was a free day. he was thinking he was dissapointed, when he saw Ceeza he was wondering why he was here, but not enough to actually ask.

"Ah Ceeza, glad you're here i need you to do something"

Ceeza looked at Axel, obiously annoyed, but still listening. "What is it boss?" He said in a nuetral tone.

Axel got a little irritated by his normal response, but didn't really asked any further.

"I need you to write a contract, one that makes this lovely young lady here, a official treasure seeker of the company." He pointed at the vaporeon who was standing a distance behind Axel.

Ceeza raised an eyebrow, wondering why this girl would even join such a evil orginazation, but he didn't question her motives.

"Hey, i'm Ceeza, what's you're name" When he said this Axel got a shocked look on his face, he seemed to have forgotten to ask her name, he than spinned around towards her and started saying something.

"And i am Axel, it's a honor to be me!" he said then looking at the Vaporeon obiously waiting for a response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 6:25 pm

"I am Sapphire" said Sapphire to the Scizor. She ignored his boss as well she found this hubris and failure to ask this earlier annoying. As well he was a creep. The Scizor seemed normal enough from first glance. A bit dull but well it was better then the Drapion.

"Now I need to be make sure that I am not being cheated here, so I want to be able to take the time to read the contract. As well I want the ability to be able to quit being your treasure hunter when I feel like it or I find out this company does not meet my expectations or performs any grievances against me" said Sapphire. She smiled. She game from a family of merchants so she knew all the business lingo and such. Just because she did not decide to go into the family trade here didn't mean she was not educated in it.

Sapphire cocked her hip and waited for their reply. If they wanted to cheat her out they would have to someone else to be their fool. Sapphire was nobody's fool.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:27 pm

Axel gave sapphire a look of disgust, one for ignoring her, and two for thinking they would cheat her in any way. He might have been a lying evil monster of a drapion, but he didn't cheat, his pride wouldn't let him cheat anyone in anyway.

"We should first do this job, you will get you're contract after were done, ceeza, you will have to check the pressure of the submarine."

Ceeza looked up at Axel, and had a really annoyed look in his face, but was soon changed with a smile, which he hadn't shown yet.

"nope sorry boss, today is my free day, not going on a four hour trip underwater."

Axel didn't want to admit it, but he was right, it said so in his contract that saterday's and sunday's he wouldn't get to order him around, because he didn't like working on free days.

"Well damn, now we need to find someone to keep an eye on those pressure levels, i guess i have no real choice but to go ask help from the explorer's guild." he said to sapphire.

"Well let's go then, towards the guild."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 pm

"Oh alright. I may know someone in the guild who can help us, maybe" said Sapphire. Remembering how she met Fern at a beach party once. Fun times and well she did want to see him again. She blushed just thinking about him. Calm yourself woman, you barely know him.

"And I better get that contract after this mission or I will not become your little treasure hunter, got it? Of course I have to read and agree to the terms, not that I don't trust you. Ok maybe there is a little distrust but as I worker so I want to be sure my rights are protected and all that jazz. I have a sister in business so I know how they like to roll and cheat people over".

Sapphire walked over to Axel. "Shall we head to the guild boss?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:49 pm

Axel suddenly got a look of suprise on his face.
"We? i am not setting one foot inside that dreaded place, damn explorer's thinking they are the best."

He then started walking towards the door holding it open for sapphire.

"i have no real reason to go inside, even if i did, i would get pissed off, if you have a friend there then you should ask him, i'll make sure he'll get rewarded as well. And with that, shall we take our leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 9:53 pm

"Alright fine I will go get him and you stay out here" said Sapphire. She gave you a look of annoyance and displeasure. How could you not like Explorers? They were cool and good guys. But whatever Axel was probably a failed explorer and just jealous of them or something. If he wanted to brood outside fine, she didn't care.

Sapphire made her way inside.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Sapphire came outside the Explorer's HQ with Fern behind her.

"Ok I got my friend to help us out. Now what?" asked Sapphire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 1:10 pm

As Axel was waiting he was already preparing the plans in his head.

We will go look for treasure with it and they both get a share, i have my submarine tested and get some treasure, they'll get some treasure, and everybody is happy.

He then saw sapphire coming out with a man, and knew that he must be the help she meant.

"Well, now we head towards the shore. and test the submarine you silly little vaporeon, we need to get started soon though, cause i always say, Time is money."

He looked at the man who was with her and introduced himself.

"And it's a pleasure to meet you young man, my name is axel, and what would yours be." He said while looking at the man, he had wanted to be as civil as possible, since this man worked in the exploration guild. And the last thing he wanted at the moment, was a fight with them, at least right now.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 2:39 pm

"My name is Fern nice to meet you Axel!" Fern said offering his hand for a handshake.

"My gut tells me something is off but I can't tell what yet. Best stay on his good side for now fern."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 3:27 pm

Fern held out his hand, seems like he wanted a handshake, Axel reluncantly gave him a handshake and started talking.

"So we are going to have to do some work when we are going underwater, first thing first, mister fern, i need you to keep an eye out on the pressure levels of the machine, as soon as it goes above ninety, you need to tell me, and it is real important that you do, or else the submarine might stop working."

After telling fern his orders he looked towards Sapphire, and gave her hers.

"Miss sapphire, i will rely on you to steer the ship, since you have the most experience traveling underwater, even if you've never used a submarine, you do have the basic knowledge of where to look."

He then held his chest high as he started to talk about himself.

"Since i am the captain, i will make sure everything on the submarine works, you got all that"

He said towards Sapphire and Fern
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:28 pm

"Aye Aye Captain. Lead on when you are ready."Fern said half jokingly before following Axel to his submarine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:30 pm

"Aye aye Captain" said Sapphire giggling and forming a salute. She picked that up from the boat ride over here from some of the sailors. At least she thought she got that expression right. She was not sure how similar to diving for real then in a sub would be but she would do her best to drive.

She followed Axel and Thern.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning for a Deepsea Dive   Planning for a Deepsea Dive Empty

Back to top Go down

Planning for a Deepsea Dive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Dawnn :: Company quarter :: Cross Headquarters-
Jump to: