Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Market Day (I)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:12 pm

Sapphire set up her little cooler of fish onto the counter of the market stall she had purchased awhile ago. It wasn't the best but it worked and it was a small source of income as she rented it out when she wasn't here selling her fish or other objects she found on the shore. She sighed why didn't she have the knack for selling things like her sister? Or why didn't she just sell her fish to her sister so she could spend time doing more fun things. At least she got to meet new people this way though.

"Fish, get your fish here!" called Sapphire. Hoping to attract customers over her way. She sighed maybe she should of waited to get better fish then these three. Though maybe the seashells would attract someone of the more artsy type or something. People seemed to like pretty shells. Unfortunately no shards or relics were to be seen in the water. Though she figured she should go on a hunt for a sunken ship.
Back to top Go down

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:34 pm

Axel was walking down the road, he had some free time left before he would have to go exterminate some beedrill, so he went out looking for some minions, just wild pokemon though, since it was so hard finding a person dumb enough to do whatever he said.

"Fish, get your fish here!" he heard someone yell, how convienent he could get some pokemon to serve him, without doing any hard work.

He walked over to the vaporeon, and looked at her selection.
hmm, only magikarp and one goldeen, this is a rather poor selection, but since they are pokemon, those magikarp will turn into the almighty gyarados one day. better start preparing. He thought planning out how to use the magikarp.

"Give me the two magikarp, i don't need the goldeen."

He then looked at the girl, and found her somewhat attractive, not as much as candy though.
"hmm, would you perhaps be interested in a job, i have this company and i need someone who isn't afraid of diving, to test out a new machine built for going underwater."
He said to the girl. He needed to know if that new submarine worked, so he could collect more and more treasure.
"Of course you aren't doing it alone, i would be going with you, isn't that great."
Back to top Go down

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 4:51 pm

"Here you go sir" said Sapphire smiling. She fished the magikarp out of the cooler with a net and placed them into two fish bowls full of water for transport and a home. Most of her fish were sold to eat or as pets. So she figured she could charge more for it already including the basic home for a pet. Even if it was being used as food that was just an added bonus and she still made a profit so why not.

"Umm well I guess I could do the job. Doesn't seem that hard. I was meaning to go underwater to search for some things anyway, but I can test your submarine anyway" said Sapphire.
"Though if you are using it to look for underwater treasure then why not just hire me to find treasure for you? Just a thought" said Sapphire smiling. Trying to use her cuteness/attractiveness to her advantage.

Though she was worried about traveling with this guy because he seemed like a creep, but well as her sister said "when there is money to be made suck it up and go do it".

Back to top Go down

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:12 pm

Hire this vaporeon to find all treasure, it would make thing easier, but i would still need to find one more fool to go with us. He was thinking, he could just use one of his employees and make him do all the hard work, but he'd rather avoid it if he could.

"Well, i accept you're offer, you are now officially Cross Headquarters's treasure seeker, i believe congatulations are in order. Now we just need a third member that has good eyes, and has no problem standing for a hour or two." He said grinning when he talked about the third member's job.

"So, do you know anyone that would fit that description, i would just pick one of my employees but they are lazy as hell."
Back to top Go down

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:26 pm

"Well umm thanks for the job" said Sapphire. She felt a bit uneasy about working for this guy but for now she would use this employment until she found a fishing job or something. She would prefer to work for something more well known like the Explorer's Guild but well her sister taught her that sometimes investing in small companies was good. And she assumed this was a company just starting out. Once it got on its feet she would probably quit.

"No I am afraid I don't know anyone that lives here like that" said Sapphire. Her sister might fit that description but well she liked sitting more then standing. Plus it would be boring for her and she would complain and not do it. So it was probably a good thing Princess was still back home.

Back to top Go down

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:46 pm

"Ceezo could do it, he's boring anyway so it would be just the two of us... he doesn't talk to much, Why don't you follow me to our company and then we could head out."

He said gesturing her to follow, so they could find that treasure as fast as possible, more money, means more workers, more workers would mean more work. Then his company would be big enough to rival even the Exploration HQ.
Back to top Go down

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 5:52 pm

"Oh...alright then that works I guess" said Sapphire. She was still unfortable traveling with this creep, but it looked like she wouldn't be saved by his employee. All in all she thought this would be a very awkward trip. The sooner it ended the better she thought in her mind.
Back to top Go down

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Hmm fish?

Well i dont feel like fishing today so i guess ill just buy some. I went over to the woman selling the fish and asked her

Do you have any magikarps? And if so i would like to buy the 5 biggest ones u have. i said nicely
Back to top Go down

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:10 pm

"I don't have any Magikarp left in stock unfortunately, just this Goldeen for today. However if you put in a request I can catch those 5 Magikarp for you tomorrow and give them to you when I return to market tomorrow " said Sapphire. "Is that acceptable?"

Damn it, how embarrassing to be out of stock thought Sapphire. Johime would be mad at her if she knew this. Ugh maybe this was why Sapphire never actively pursued a career in business.

Back to top Go down

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Ahh out of stock i see, ur business must be booming

I didnt want to trouble her so i just said

Ah its ok then, it not ur fault

I turned around and walked to the shore with a rod in my hand

(move to shore for new thread: Fishing for Magikarps)
Back to top Go down

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:15 pm

Sapphire frowned at the loss of a sale. But it was fine she learned a valuable lesson in that she needed to keep her store plenty stocked. That or find some merchant to sell her fish to instead. She wished her sister was here, but maybe she could get a contract with the Explorer's Guild to provide some fish. It was worth a shot. She made a note to do to check it out as soon as she could.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Market Day (I) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day (I)   Market Day (I) Empty

Back to top Go down

Market Day (I)
Page 1 of 1