Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Axel's journal of praise and self loving

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Axel's journal of praise and self loving Empty
PostSubject: Axel's journal of praise and self loving   Axel's journal of praise and self loving EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 1:50 am

"Dear journal, i've decided i will take my time with candy... she's interesting."

Name:Axel Wildcross
Specie:Drapion
GenderMale

Appearance:He is wearing a dark purple armor that shows off his muscles and wears a Dark purple helmet with a large tail on it. this tail can be used as a weapon, since it has a claw on it, he also wears dark pants. he wears dark purple feet support, and has claws on his feet. Beneath his helmet he has white long hair, and Dark blue eyes. He has Giant dark purple claws as a hand, which can use poison attacks. There are blue gems in all of his claws

Mentality:Axel takes pride in his own strength, and loves making the weak suffer, he likes to destroy stuff, and also turn others into personal slaves. He likes to command other people what to do, but dislikes being commanded. He is what you'd call "Bad to the bone", so when you get in his way, you'd be better of just moving a couple of inches to the right.

Job:Super Villain

Item/Weapon:Giant poison Claws

­Moves:
-Bite
-Pin missiles
-Acupressure
-poison sting

Ability: Sniper

Additional Ability: Extending his tail for more reach

Stats:
Malus the M.attack
Bonus on P.attack