Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[job] extermination of the beedrills: Start

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

[job] extermination of the beedrills: Start Empty
PostSubject: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 12:33 am

As i showed axel the way to the forest i stopped by my lumberjack house and got supplies. Axel was confused because he thought this was my house, but i explained to him

this is my lumberjack business and if he ever needed wood either it was for building or for fires

he should come and see me and ill give him a discount (Author note: even thou its already free xD)
We headed up the hill and saw the entrance, it was pitch black. I saw the evil grin on his face because he knew that he was going to shed blood and soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 10:51 am

Axel was walking along the forest path, he knew those beedrils had no chance agains him, he was a poison type, so no poison would hur him, and his armor would protect him from most physical moves.

"So where are these beedrill you mentioned, if they were bothering you they have to be close."

Axel wasn't planning on waiting around all day, he had something to do, and was not planning on making it wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 4:33 pm

I responded to his question

"no they are not bothering me its just that they are reproducing way to quickly, and since they build ther nest on trees which is effecting my pay!

Since they are just newborns they shouldnt be hard to kill, just use any AoE skills u have, even the weakest skill would kill them. But watch out for because they have already build over 75 nests in the forest and make sure they dont get on top of you, even thou they are newborns they secret this liquid that becomes hard making u unable to use that part of the body

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 pm

Axel was confused, what was the fun in killing newborn's there was no challenge in it, so he wanted to refuse, but he asked a question first.

"So, are the adult and stronger beedrill here too, i refuse to kill newborns, i have my standards."

He said looking at the tree's seeing if he could spot the nest's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 5:18 pm

I know, however this newborns aren't normal ther auras are darker then yours, they are being controlled by a mother or queen beedrills, and when i was here earlier, i read their minds and they were screaming help us, or kill us

I admired his standards to no kill newborns however this had to be done. I do not wish to cause innocent pokemon or people any one only because we couldnt kill The queen.

BTW I NEVER GOT UR NAME
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:42 pm

"hmm? my name is something glorious indeed, my name would be axel!"

This lucario looked awfully familiar though, like he met him somewhere before...
Meh, he didn't work for him, so he wasn't important.

"We should find those beedrill, i am getting annoyed for not doing anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Right this way Sir Axel

I showed him the entrance to the forest, it was pitch black however there were clearly red eyes lingerings. i asked him

So you want to attack when they are awake or when they are sleeping, i personally would want to wake them up and attack him while they angry to make it more.... fun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 8:53 pm

Axel looked a bit suprised at the lucario for having such evil thoughts, maybe he should hire him.

He then prepared his voice to make sure all beedrills around him could hear him.

"All beedrill here suck, and don't even compare to my left claw."

He said challenging the beedrill all around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyMon Feb 13, 2012 9:14 pm

Ok i said ill clear the way.

I place 1 of my palm forward and can stop with my eyes closed. Then a large yellow sphere appeared at my hand. I shot it out and cleared the way to the forest. Then suddenly over 50 beedrills start swarming out

READY SET GO i yelled As i used metal claw and started to slash each of the beedrills coming my way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 10:22 am

How immature, he wan't to race me.

Axel had no need to lose to these weaklings, so he started to use acupuncture on himself, raising his speed. he then ran towards these beedrill and started attacking with his huge claws, he soon got some on the floor but there were still many more.

"Hmm, this might prove harder then i thought, as they say sometimes guantity over quality."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:40 pm

i looked over at axel and i saw they were swarming over him because of his poison. so i picked up one of the dead beedrills and threw them derictly at the flock then yelled

AXEL watch out!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Axel wasn't paying attention to the lucario and then suddenly looked around.
"What did you sa... Before he could finish his sentence the beedrill seishu threw hit him in his face.

Axel suddenly got real pissed and started yelling at the lucario.
"What are you, picking a fight with me, you're not the only one who can throw dead stuff!" As he said this he smashed a live beedrill and threw it like a dart towards seishu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:06 pm

I looked over and saw axel was throwing a beedrill derictly at me. I ducked The moment it left his hand but he threw it so hard it barely missed me. I yelled back at him

WDF R U DOING! WHY U THROWING IT AT ME!

This beedrills were getting annoying, so i took 1 beedrills arms ripped them apart and used them as swords!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:36 pm

Axel wasn't going to give up, and kept smashing live beedrills, all of them he threw towards Seishu, it wasn't the best way to destroy the beedrill... or seishu, but it would do for now.

"You can't keep dodging forever." He said to seishu, it seems like he was really trying to hit seishu, he wanted to hit him with a beedrill, since revenge was a dish best served cold, and with cold, he meant dozens of beedrills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:41 pm

I dodged the 1st 3 beedrills only because he yelled you cant keep dodging forever and he was right, however if he wants to play dirty its fine by me it will be more fun. i took one of the beedrills and threw it derictly at him, then i used one of the beedrills arms and threw that followed by a force palm (beam).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:52 pm

Axel saw the beedrill heading towards him this time, luckily his claws were made of solid steel, as he held both his claws right in front of him, it made a shield big enough to fit in front of his whole body.

"You're hardly hurting me, is that all you have." he said as the two beedrill bounced off of his steel shieldlike claws. he then let down his claws and destroyed a tree. "Well, it was fun doing this, but these beedrills aren't very effective." He said as he threw the tree right at Seishu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:01 pm

I couldnt envade the beedrills sting and fight axel at the same time. I looked over and i saw a giant tree heading this way. I was trying to fight off the beedrills but the tree comes first. Then i remembered my training. I used the tree as a stepping stone and jumpped off and then use force palm on the ground below me killing over half the beedrills below me. Then i looked over and while i was falling i use force palm on axel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 6:50 pm

As axel saw seishu moving like he did he had no choice but to prepare himself for the worst.
So he used another acupuncture, to raise his defence and prepare his claws in front of him, most of the got through, since this move was a force move, and it didn't hit the user with physical contact, the shields didn't do much. He got most of the hit, but he survived thanks to his doubled defence. He then grabbed Seishu as he was close to him and use one of his moves.

His tail got right in front of seishu's face, and Axel used pin missiles, and Seishu was going to get a barrage of needles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 pm

I saw Axel pointing his tail directly at me and i knew he was going to use pin missle so i quickly put both of my arms and covered my body and face. After the pin missile stop i looked at my arm they were covered in needles but they werent deep inside my arm which was a good thing. Now its time for revenge!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 pm

"Well well, it seems like you are safe for now." Axel said when a bunch of beedrill started swarming them. "nevermind the fight, we need to kill these annoying buzzers." He threw Seishu towards the beedrill.

"You can handle them, i will do these." he said while running twards a group of beedrill.
He still had thhe effects of his acupuncture, and rammed all the beedrills with his claws while running, into a rock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 7:40 pm

As i was airborne i used metal claws and held my arms out and started to spin. I might have killed about 7-10 beedrills but im not sure. I landed on the back but i was find since i landed on a soft patch of grass. I grabbed every single beedrill i could and threw them at axel.

Axel you handle the beedrills im going to take out the nests and the mother Bee!

i said as i ran deeper into the forest. Then i sent him a message using my aura

" yeah u can take care of this puny beedrills ill take out the queen, the strongest beedrills of all time"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 1:22 pm

Axel got mad at that last message, "damn lucario, i don't even care anymore."

Axel lured all the beedrill back towards the lucario's lumberjack house, the one where he sells wood.

"Let's see how many customers you'll get when it's full with beedrill."

he was now near the house and ran inside, of course with all the beedrill following him in. they didn't notice him moving to the side though, and they all flew straight into the house.

He then closed the door, and ran into the same direction that seishu went, after the strongest beedrill, he wanted to destroy that queen so badly now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 5:36 pm

I knew i couldnt beat the queen in my current state because of axel. But luckly on the tree near me ther were sum oran berrys and sum medical herbs i found couple days ago. After a good 15 minutes my arm was some what healed. Soon after that i read axel's mind and sent him a message

Good god, ditching them in my place, anyway i wont be able to take the queen alone so just follow the footprints i left u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:29 pm

As axel caught up with the lucario (his speed is his highes stat) they made their way towards the queen.

"Let's kill this damn beedrill and get it over with"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:33 pm

I told axel about the queen in further detail

the queen is in the center of the forest meaning shes on the biggest tree and the root of our forest. This will become harder because the guards protecting her are even stronger then the adult beedrills they have a good def!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start   [job] extermination of the beedrills: Start Empty

Back to top Go down

[job] extermination of the beedrills: Start
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next