Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For character Sheets

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For character Sheets Empty
PostSubject: For character Sheets   For character Sheets EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:01 am

i think u should include time zones in the character sheet so we know when u will be available
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: For character Sheets   For character Sheets EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:21 am

The Time Zone isn't an information that is required to be known before someone starts RPing. It's an information you can in your Diary if you want to.

Also, Time Zone isn't entirely representative of your availability. I have schedule with varying times, so I can sometimes be free the morning, and I can other times only be free on the evening.
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org

PostSubject: Re: For character Sheets   For character Sheets EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:28 am

but for sum people morning might be in the afternoon while ther in school or work and evening might be 6 in the morning for them
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: For character Sheets   For character Sheets EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:31 am

I'm still going to tell you that it isn't a necessary information. If you want, you can always ask others when they're available, or include it in your Diary. But I don't want to force people to write that information.
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For character Sheets   For character Sheets Empty

Back to top Go down

For character Sheets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Information :: Suggestions and FAQ-
Jump to: