Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Frequently Asked Questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

Frequently Asked Questions Empty
PostSubject: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 2:24 am

Q: Where is the Chatbox?
A: The Chatbox is right over the categories. Be sure to join us on it!

Q: Can we use any Semi-Legendary Pokemon/Gijinka in an RP?
A: Semi-Legendary Gijinkas are nowhere to be found. You may be looking for one, you may read legends about them, but you cannot include an actual Gijinka in an RP. As for the Pokemons, they are as rare, but they aren't hiding. Take note, however, that a single Semi-legendary pokemon makes a S-Rank mission by itself.

Q: Are we limited to 4 moves?
A: No, you can learn as many moves as you want to, as long as you have the LP for it. After all, it is quite illogic to have to forget a move in order to learn a new one!

If you have any question, feel free to ask!

Last edited by Suida Quaria on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:05 am

Q: Why is the Only admin on this page (who is a male) play as a female all the time?
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 am

I'll let you know that I have the dream of making my own serie, with Manga, Anime and all that stuff. That means I have to create all sort of characters, including females.

If I create a second character, it will be a baddie. I need to break my "pacific nerves" a bit :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 am

Q: DO U EVER SLEEP UR ON THE FOURMS LIKE 24/7
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:21 am

I just woke up.

Now please, stop asking questions on myself. The FAQ is for questions about the Forum or the Game, it's not for an interview on me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 9:29 am

Q: why did u choose dragonair as ur gijinka?
Back to top Go down
Mueki

Mueki

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:11 am

Q : Why do you let people do advertising for their own forums freely, even if they don't rp on this forum at all?
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 1:23 pm

Because that's how advertising works. Nearly every RP forum has their own guest-friendly advertising section. You exchange advertisements this way between RP forums. If I don't place a section like this, other mods can just decide to delete my ad.

You are free to ignore this section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:26 pm

how can i ignore ther IS A CHARMANDER TAIL ON IT U JUST CANT IGNORE A CHARMANDER TAIL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:33 pm

Q : What happens if you allow your character to die, can you replace him with someone else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:20 pm

you cant kill ur own character xD
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 am

If you allow your character to die, you can create a new one, which will start over at level 1. Making a character die is like deleting it, that's why you get to start over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frequently Asked Questions   Frequently Asked Questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Frequently Asked Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Information :: Suggestions and FAQ-
Jump to: