Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Flannery Forge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ember

Ember

Character sheet
Specie: Blaziken
Level: 1

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:52 pm

"I'm bored, can't you teach me something now Ember? Come on" whined Saskia resting her head on the counter lazily.

"No, last time you nearly burnt this place down. Besides Ash is my apprentice, and I am not looking to take on another one this time. And I hired you to be PR, and to greet and assist the customers, so do that, your great at it, so I don't want you back here. Go back up front in case a customer comes in" said Ember waving a red hot piece of iron at Saskia.

"But things have been Slow today! And I'm bored!" said Saskia angrily waving her two pronged tail.

"Just sit up there and look pretty that is what I paid you to do. " said Ember.

"...I can go up here" said Ash in his quiet but powerful voice.

"NO! I need you back here manning the flames" spat Ember hitting with her still red hot iron.

Ash just stared at the red mark on his hard skin and went to the curtain leading to the front. You don't absolutely need my presence, you are a fire type.

"Yay!!! Thanks Ash!!!" said Saskia clapping her hands. She hugged the rockman and walked back to the front. The Gliscor sat at the counter with Ash standing behind her keeping her company, sort of.

"Fine, whatever just don't mess up, and let's get back to work! barked Ember.

Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet
Specie: Glalie
Level: 6

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:00 pm

Zero was walking through the same street he walked for the first time.
It was a little nostalgic, and he looked around.

"Flannery forge, new place?" He walked inside and noticed that it was indeed a forge, it sold all kinds off things.

He looked at the two people behind the counter, a gliscor and a gigalith.
He walked up towards them while looking around.

"......"
He was still looking around, he hadn't said a thing at all, which was kind of awkward, but that was who he was, he couldn't really talk to other people.

He then scratched the back of his head and looked at a pocket watch, seeing zero came form another region where there were no watches, he was wondering what that thing was.

".... uhm...... what is that?" he asked not looking at the two people, to make it easier to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:29 am

The Gliscor giggled. "That there is a pocket watch sir " said Saskia.
"My boss made that, they are sorta her specialty ". She smiled.

"Ember we have a customer!" called Saskia so Ember could here from the back room that had the anvil and furnace.

"What do they want?!" asked Ember pausing her hammering. The Blaziken made her way to the front counter.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:47 pm

Zero looked at the pocket watch, and looked at the clock that was on it.

"... like a portable clock?" he asked, where he came from there were no pocket watches, there were clocks though.

"... then, can i buy one?" he asked again, it would be good to know what time it is whenever he wanted, so he knew when it would get dark, or if he would be too late for work.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 pm

"yes a pocket watch is a fucking portable clock, jeez" said Ember upon hearing the customers request, this is why she was suppose to stay in the back, she the politeness to not be a bitch to people, especially males.

"Ember! Go back to the forge sug, here have a drink too, it is a bit hot in here today " said Saskia fanning herself. She handed Ember a paper cup full of a clear liquid and Ember returned to her work station.
"I am terribly sorry for my boss's rudeness sir, yes you can purchase the watch...at a discount". The gliscor smiled at you and wiped the sweat from her brow with her hat.
Damn that special order that required the furnaces to be running so hot today.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Hot.... so hot, why is it so hot here. Zero was thinking.

With him being a ice gijinka there was no wonder he had it this hot, his thick clothing didn't help him either.

"... alright, i would want to buy......." Zero had trouble finishing his sentence, this hot environment was too excruciating to even talk, he wiped the sweat from his head, and looked at the Gliscor woman.

"Excuse me.... could i have something to drink?" He asked, maybe a cold drink could help him cool down, since using his ice power in this heat would probably create a wind current, and then he would definitely be kicked out.

Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 4:57 pm

"Ummm yeah sure of course" said Saskia quickly pouring the ice type a glass of the only drink left out up here. The bottles of rum, Ember insisted remain here for late nights and such. Most of the water here went to cooling off things anyway, free water was a bit much to give away, nor was this a restauraunt. She handed him a paper cut.

"Sorry, Ember insisted making a batch of Redsill Steel, and that requires the furnace to run pretty hot and junk. But it should cool off soon, and it isn't normally this hot during business hours, just it was an emergency order for some".

"don't you go blabbering about how to make Redsill Steel, that is my secret recipe!" yelled Ember.

"...10 gold" mumbled Ash extending his hand toward Zero. He stared at the watch.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 5:50 pm

Zero drank the drink in one sip, although his throat wasn't getting cooler, in fact, it started burning.

Wait.... oh no, is this.... alcohol? this is bad, this is so bad i... can't.... no....

Zero's head dropped for a bit, he took of his mask fairly easy, took of his jacket, and was left in his t-shirt, his muscles shining from the sweat.

He then took a look at Saskia, and smiled seductively.

"Oh little kitten, how about after this we go out for a drink, i'm sure i could... entertain you."

Here it was, Zero's drunken playboy mode, this would make things really complicated.
Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:21 pm

Saskia watched as Zero removed his mask and she blushed a rosy red. Mentally eeping at how handsome he was.

Saskia nervously giggled. "Hehe, well yeah sure that would be great!" blubbered Saskia's whose heart was racing. "Um..yeah I will just take your money and we can go". She extended a shaking hand to take his gold. She couldn't believe that someone this handsome asked her out, she couldn't stand it, she was wanted to scream. She kept drooling over his body, wishing she could just have him now damn it.

Ash shook his head, thank god Ember was in the back.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:29 pm

Zero handed her the money, and smiled.

"Alright my lost little kitten, let's go and have some fun." he said very seductively.

He then looked at ash and smiled, "I'll be taking her with me, if you could, please take over her shift." He said to ash.

He took Saskia's hand and was planning on leading her out towards a nice restaurant.

"Well then, shall we go?"

Back to top Go down
Ember

Ember

Character sheet

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 7:15 pm

Saskia hurriedly placed the money in the register.
"You don't mind Ash? Great!! Bye, and tell Ember I just went to the store, we don't need her freaking" said Saskia happily. She smiled and rushed over to Zero and blushed hard when he grabbed her hand.

Saskia rested her head on Zero's shoulder and lovingly wrapped her two pronged tail around him.
"mmhmm" purred Saskia seductively.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flannery Forge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flannery Forge   Flannery Forge Empty

Back to top Go down

Flannery Forge
Page 1 of 1