Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new transfer student, what will he be like!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A new transfer student, what will he be like! Empty
PostSubject: A new transfer student, what will he be like!   A new transfer student, what will he be like! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:19 am

Lucy was sitting in class, spending her day scouting the school yard like usual, when her friend bunny walked up to her.

"Hey, have you heard yet, we are getting a new transfer student."
Lucy turned her head, and looked at bunny.
"A transfer student? what kind of person is it?"
Bunny shrugged at this, "I don't know, that's all i've heard."

Lucy was wondering who this new transfer student was, but before she had time to think the teacher walked in.

"Alright kids, were getting a new transfer student today." She said, she then stood in front of the class, and looked at everyone.

"Why don't you come on in and introduce yourself."
At this point all eyes were fixed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Seth Kulio

Seth Kulio

Character sheet
Specie: Chingling
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: A new transfer student, what will he be like!   A new transfer student, what will he be like! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 am

Seth was fidgeting with his scarf outside the classroom doors when he heard the the teacher say-
"Why don't you come on in and introduce yourself."
He did come in, and stood in front of his classmates and bowed.
"H..Hi"
He was really nervous, he couldn't say no to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new transfer student, what will he be like!   A new transfer student, what will he be like! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:33 am

Lucy looked at the kid, and he noticed that he was younger than her. She waited until the teacher was done with talking before she would say anything.

There were a couple of kids smiling and watching, while the teacher told them about the kid, seeing he was too nervous to do it himself.

"Alright, this kid is Seth, he is going to be in this class for now." The teacher said, she then looked at Seth once more.

"Come on, introduce yourself." She said, trying to stop the nerves of the Seth.

Everyone just looked at Seth, including Lucy. She was wondering what he was like.

Hmm, he looks nervous, well who wouldn't be when everyone's staring at you, heck i would've been nervous to.
Back to top Go down
Seth Kulio

Seth Kulio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new transfer student, what will he be like!   A new transfer student, what will he be like! EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:45 am

"Hi, I'm Seth and I'm a Chingling gijinka. And I'm 13 years old. I'm from Sinnoh."
He looked at the teacher, now unsure of what to do. He guessed that he had to show off one of his moves, so he launched a Confusion at one of the students. It was a Buneary gijinka.
But it looked like the wrong thing to do. The teacher looked at him with disgust, and he took off the Confusion at once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A new transfer student, what will he be like!   A new transfer student, what will he be like! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:11 am

The teacher started thinking about how this kid was a trouble maker, she didn't have many of those in class.

"Seth! There shall be no fighting among the students, do something like that again ad you will get severely punished!" She said.

Lucy was looking at what was going on, and the class started to get riled up. Soon enough people were either checking to see if the girl hit with the attack was alright, or glaring at seth.

First day at school and already made enemies from the entire class huh. Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Seth Kulio

Seth Kulio

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A new transfer student, what will he be like!   A new transfer student, what will he be like! EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 8:30 am

"Sorry."
Although most of the students were glating at him like to burn a holw in him, he shrugged- the feelings would go later. Meanwhile, he was more in the place of his seat. He liked to have a seat next to the window- he liked to gaze out the window. He asked the teacher, 'Miss Sunflower'

"Where's my seat, Miss Sunflower?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new transfer student, what will he be like!   A new transfer student, what will he be like! Empty

Back to top Go down

A new transfer student, what will he be like!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Dawnn :: School-
Jump to: