Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiet Burrow

Kiet Burrow

Character sheet
Specie: Vibrava
Level: 1

Anyone willing to RP with a newbie? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?   Anyone willing to RP with a newbie? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:14 pm

I'm aware that solo threads are possible on this forum; however, I would much rather prefer to have Kiet's first experience on Airia memorable (plus it'll really help me readjust to RPing)!

Anything's fine for me; I'm not picky on the details. However, it's important to keep in mind that Kiet is new to the island, and not yet settled/ adjusted.
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet
Specie: Glalie
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?   Anyone willing to RP with a newbie? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 5:54 pm

I'm open, i have a lot of free time, so i'll RP with you.
Back to top Go down
Kiet Burrow

Kiet Burrow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?   Anyone willing to RP with a newbie? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Nice to meet you Zero! I look forward to RPing with you. Do you mind if I begin the thread?
Back to top Go down
Zero Fahrenheit
Admin
Zero Fahrenheit

Character sheet
Specie: Glalie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?   Anyone willing to RP with a newbie? EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Not at all, go ahead. It's nice to meet you too.
Back to top Go down
Gear Karu

Gear Karu

Character sheet
Specie: Klang
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?   Anyone willing to RP with a newbie? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 1:54 am

I would love to RP with you too. I don't mind with which of my characters you want to play with. I give you the choice:

-Suida, a calm and smart Female Dragonair
-Gear, a Klang that somewhat ressembles your character's personality, except more mean.
Back to top Go down
Kiet Burrow

Kiet Burrow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?   Anyone willing to RP with a newbie? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:09 am

Alright, thanks for joining us, Gear/ Suida. I was going to choose Gear, mainly because he's a relatively new character (like mine), but it seems that he's already participating in another thread. I'm not too sure on your policies of having one character multiple places at once, but if you want to make things less confusing for yourself, by all means, use Suida. Again, I'm not picky on these details, as either character would be fun to interact with.

I just want to quickly apologize to both of you for my late responses- yesterday was my birthday, so I spent the majority of the day going out with my family.

(And yes, this does technically mean that joining this site is my present to myself. Sue me. OTL)

[EDIT]: Mmk, here's the thread: http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org/t233-he-has-a-fork-all-he-needs-is-the-food
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet
Specie: Raichu

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?   Anyone willing to RP with a newbie? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:44 am

Volt, matie, drunken raichu,'s always raidy to RP
Back to top Go down
Kiet Burrow

Kiet Burrow

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?   Anyone willing to RP with a newbie? EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:15 pm

Hey, nice to meet you Volt! I've skimmed a couple of your threads before and I think it'll be fun RPing with you. There's a topic already open if your interested (link above your post), or if you'd rather do one somewhere else, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?   Anyone willing to RP with a newbie? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone willing to RP with a newbie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Role Play :: Role Play Requests-
Jump to: