Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Volt

Volt

Character sheet
Specie: Raichu
Level: 6

Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  Empty
PostSubject: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:57 am

Volt stretching out his arms and tails. He had just walked in the newly finished arena. Volt's life was about and only about power. Fighting was everything to him. He did not even gave a look to the trainning facilities. He already knew what to do

''Allright! Time for a little warm-up!

As he had finished his stretching, Volt began running. He jogged around for 5 minutes in order to heat his body and get the blood pumping, then he deceided to do some serious cardiovascular trainning. Has he ran across the arena, he alternated between high intensity and low intensity trainning phases of 2 minutes long each, in order to maximise his perfomance. After 8 minutes of doing this work-out, he took a 45 seconds break/i]

Wow! No time to waste, this ain't over [i]Volt was still fighting to catch his breath. His muscles were burning from pain and he started to feel dizzy from the lack of hydratation. This torse was already covered with sweat.

- Come on, no pain, no gain!

For the next eight minutes, Volt did a series of calisthenic exercices. He first began with jump squats. He squated and jumped untill his tights were burning with pain, then started doing series of push-ups.

As his arms and legs were shaking with pain, he began a serie of sit-up and crunches. As he finished the last repetition of his last series of sit-up, he took a break and layed on the ground covered with sweat.

- Oh man...I think I'm gonna pass out. When this will be done, I'm gonna get some proteins! I'll run straight to the Seawarth shack and a big juicy steak or something...

Volt stayed on the ground untill he had fully recovered, the rose up. He took a wide stance, fist clenched at eyes' level and started shadowboxing.

At first, he threw only some quick jabs while dancing around an imaginary opponent.

- One....One...One...One...One

He then twisted his hips and shoulders as well as his right foot and extended his right arm into a straight punch.

- One...Two...One...Two

He then added hooks, bolopunches and uppercuts. He started to fuck, to bob and to weave back, evading imaginary punches and counter-punching.

-One...Two...Three...Four!

His jab was beggining to be sharper. He repeated this combination numerous times. Jab, Straight punch, left hook, right uppercut. He was getting into his imaginary opponent's guard, giving shots to the body and to the face equally.

His heart was pumping hard. His arms were tired. His guard was getting lower. His footwork was getting messy. He was exhausted.

As he felt his mouth becoming dry and his becoming dizzy, he began to do a couple more push-ups.

Soon, endorphine and dopamine came rushing trough his veins. As pushed more his body, pain started to fade away. He was not exhausted anymore. Only a great buzzed remainned. He sat down and said to himself

- Yep...I'm ready for a real boxing bout! A good fistfight like in the days of old. If anyone want to fight with me, I'll be ready! I will crush them all!

As his consciousness was once again fading away, Volt layed down and took a nap as he waited to find someone couragous enough to fight him in a boxing match.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Volt once again sat foot on the Arena's ground. The air had a special parfume, it smelled like...fighting!

'' Hmmmm...Arena! Long time no see, babe! How are you doing today?''

Volt was in the love with this place. He stretched out his arms and legs, rotatated hiis ankles, hips and wirsts. When his stretching was done, took his jacket off

'' Gotta work on my stamina first!

Volt did a little jogging around the arena for three minutes in order to warm his muscles up. Then he began serious high intensity interval trainning. He sprinted for two minutes as fast as he can, then took a one minute break, then dashed again. He did that for 20 minutes. The last dash was particullary hard. Once done, he was exhausted and covered with sweat

'' Ok, time to work on my explosiveness and strenght now!

Volt then did a circuit of calisthenic exercices. He began with 20 push-ups and followed with 20 jump squats and 40 sit-ups. He did the whole thing five times. As he was done, he was burned out. His heart was beating like crazy. His body was wet in sweat. His muscles were aching as if they were on fire. He spoke out loud to himself:

- That was nice warm-up...but a Raichu ain't a Raichu if a Raichu can't zapp! Gotta work my...special attacks

Volt was afraid of his own trainning method. He knew it was a mad thing to do, yet he knew he had to do it.

'' Man, that's gonna hurt...

Volt took the flask that was in his pant and openned it. There was no alcohol inside, only water. He poured half of the flask over his shirtless torso, then drank the rest

- OK, I ain't no pikachu! Be strong or die! Rock and roll, man

Volt's ears were straight up. His body was filled with electricity. Suddenly, he unleashed his most powerfull thundershock...upon himself. He yelled

- VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As the current was running trough his entire body, Volt fainted
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet
Specie: Zangoose
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 9:57 pm

(OOC: i dont know if this is solo rp or not, so im going to join it if its solo just pm me and ill delete it)

Mugen walked in the arena for some training or a spar. He saw a unconscious raichu just randomly lying there. Mugen walked up to him and kicked him over to see his face. Mugen smiled as he saw the face.

Well if it isnt the barman, wake up will ya? Mugen started to poke the raichu with this sword sheathe.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Volt woke up from a boozed dream. A man was poking him with a sword sheathe.

'' Hmm..I think I've seen this fella somewhere before...where am I, aye?''

Volt opened his eyes and tried to raise himself on his knees

- Who're you,man? What happened? Where am I? Why you poking me? Do I owe you money o' something?
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:14 pm

Mugen grinned evily, under normal circumstances Mugen would have stolen money from anyone unless he wanted too, but this was different. The barman didnt remember who he was and he was going to make sure he remembered him this time.

Yeah u owe me 150 poke dollors fool. However ill let it go if you beat me in a match

Mugen backed off the raichu and took out 1 of his sword and started to attack the air around him majestically (sword dance)
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:33 pm

''A match, eh! Well I ain't gonna give you no money matie, but I was looking for a sparring partner. The gods of booze might have heard my prayers, aye

Volt rose up, closes his guard and took his fighting stance

- I ain't afraid of no knives, matie. Let's rumble!
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:38 pm

Mugen saw Volt was ready to fight but he kept dancing but this time the sword faced the floor just in case he used a electric attack. What u waiting for? A christmas card? Come on barman lets see what you can do. Mugen kept dancing has he said his so far about 17 seconds have passed
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:43 am

Volt charged foward, his fist guarding his face, with no strategy whatsoever, screaming like a mad man:

- VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLT!
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:21 pm

Mugen was not at all surprised how Volt charged at him like that, Fool you're going to make hurt your body way to much Mugen stopped doing the sword dances and slashed the dirt on the floor towards volt. Cmon, best you got? It int enough to get me started Mugen kepting taunting Volt.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:47 pm

Volt suddenly turned around himself and sent his long very lightning bolt-shaped tail toward the swordman as if it was a whip

(OOC: Volt uses tail whip)
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:00 pm

(OOC: tnks for the ooc xD)

Mugen was surprised and what volt was doing. What the hell r u doing? Mugen lowered his sword, clearly loosenin the grip of it (thus lowering his guard) without noticing and was to focused on Volt's tail. Then Mugen thought he was trying to moon him. Enraged, mugen put his sword on his right and stiffened his fingers. Im going to get you for that!

(note: his guard is still lowered)
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:26 pm

Volt turned around too fast around himself and ended up tripping and falling to the ground in front of Mugen

(OOC: feel free to cut Volt's tail with yer sword, I don't mind)
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:27 pm

(OOC: sorry volt ur getting sumthing a bit more painful)

As volt fell, Mugen charged at him with his sword in front of him,

Cmon barman u still don remember me now ill make sure u do remember,

Mugen lowered his sword as he got closer and tried to stab the tip of Raichu's Tail.

Just in case you do forget me, ill carve a lil sumthing special just for u mugen said followed by a evil laughter
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:45 pm

As Volt's tail was being stabbed, he yelled out of pain and sent a thunderbolt toward the Zangoose

(OOC: Volt uses thundershock)
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:42 am

To busying trying to stab Volt again, Mugen didnt notice that was about to attack him. When the thundershock hit, not only did it shock mugen, he got pushed back couple feet and was brought to his knee. Hahaha thats more like it, give me the thrill of a fight Mugen charged at Volt and tried to cut his back.

(OOC: mugen used fury cutter)
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:02 pm

Volt closed his eyes...and charged! He ran as fast as he could toward Mugen, with rage and joy in his heart
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:40 pm

As Mugen got close to volt, he swung his sword at Volt's front body. As he tried to cut up vol he tried to stab him with his claws. However Mugen failed to notice that volt had closed his eyes.

(OOC: fury cutter with his sword and claws/
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:39 pm

As Mugen's furious attacks of claws and swords slashed Volt's body, Volt fell to the ground. He was covered in blood and cuts, and half dead. He was only but barely concious
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Mugen kicked over volts body so his body would now face the floor. Mugen made sure that his kick wasnt that strong, because what fun is it to torture a unconscious soul. He began to laugh evily as he talked towards volts.

Cmon barman, wakey wakey you better get up before big bad me comes over
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Volt's body was shacking from pain and covered in blood

- Come on...lil' girl...I ain't no afraid of yer knife....

Volt then lost conciousness
Back to top Go down
Mugen Kishin

Mugen Kishin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Mugen saw that Volt lost consciousness. He was a bit disappointed. But he still didnt forget that volt forgot who he was. Mugen took out his 2nd sword and Slashed volts back. Mugen slashed the Letters M and K into his back. Then he worked on volt tails and carve a M on the tip of it.

That oughta do it

Mugen got off volt and left him a message on the ground with his blood saying, "Good fight, I left you a little gift on you back and on your tail"

(OOC: you can close the thread if you want or you can continue)
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:37 pm

Volt woke up the next day, half-dead. He had lost a lot of blood and his body was in pain. As he read the letter and discovered the carved letters on his body, Volt said to himself

- Ah well...that was a good fight..at least I have a souvenir, this time

(OOC: thread ended =D )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *    Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *  Empty

Back to top Go down

Volt's trainning session. * IN SEARCH OF COURAGOUS PEOPLE *
Page 1 of 1