Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

[Accepted] Volt, Raichu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Volt

Volt

Character sheet
Specie: Raichu
Level: 6

[Accepted] Volt, Raichu  Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Volt, Raichu    [Accepted] Volt, Raichu  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:35 pm

Name: Volt

Appearance: Volt is thin yet has very well toned muscles. His body is somewhat athletic. His skin is tanned and brownish. He has long yellowish blond spiky hair dressed on his skull because of the electricity current running through his body. His most significant features are his rat-like raichu ears and his very long and thin brown rat-like tail ending in a golden lightning bolt. He wears nothing but a sleeveless leather biker jacket (which he never close so to let people see his abs), brown gloves and boots and an old blue jeans. He has tatoos shaped after lightning bolt covering his whole back. He has blue eyes and a ever-lasting five o'clock beard. There are a round golden-coloured dot on each of his cheeks which are in facts electric power sacks that can store up to100,000 volts of electricity. Little electric arcs can be seen running on his skin, which make him glow in the dark.

Mentality: Volt is a very aggressive, hot blooded young man. He likes high speed, fighting and he's ''addicted'' to electricity. He never can get enough. Having too much running trough is body can be painfully, hence the reason for his aggressiveness and violent temper. He also is a notorious womanizer and will never miss an opportunity to flirt. He is vulgar in speech and in acts and selfish. While being a delinquent, he is also a very brave and courageous person. He is nor good nor evil, yet rejects any kind of laws. He hates people referring of him as being ''cute'' or mistaking him for a pikachu. .Despite his hate of people mistaking him for a pikachu, he can't help but think of them ( pikachus and pichus) as his closest relatives; as he never knew his family, he sees pikachus and pichus as his brothers/sisters. Therefore, he is either very tender or, more likely, aggressive with them, as a brother would be. His lust for electrical power is great that he became mad when his electricity level is low.

Job: Barman
Item/Weapon: Knuckledusters
¬Moves:
- Thudershock
-Thunderwave
-Quick Attack
-Tail whip

Ability: Static

Additional ability: Just like a living battery, Volt is able to store great amount of electricity is his cheek pouches and then release it to nearby persons and objects.

Stats:
Malus to defense
Bonus to attack

Story:
Volt's life has never been peaceful.
He was born an orphan. He was found on the seashore ,discharging powerful bolt of lightning in the sea and crying. He does not know anything about the person that found him exempt that it was a man of the sea, perhaps a lone sailor that felt the electric current running in the water.
This unnamed sailor took Volt to the nearest orphanage, then disappeared. Volt's early years in orphanage were harsh. He was often bullied and mocked because of his resemblance to a weird pikachu. He ran away when he was seven years old and survived in the city as an homeless kid by stealing food.
A gang of squirtles, wartortles and blastoises bikers soon found him and be became part of their gang. At first he had to ride a bicycle but by the age of sixteen he earned the right to ride a motorcycle. Unfortunately, the other water-type bikers soon became tired of being zapped by his uncontrollable burst of electricity so they left him alone.
His pain knew no boundaries. Once again, he was left alone.
All alone, he decided the hit the road on his bike, only stopping himself to recharge his electricity level at the local power plants. And he therefore became addicted to electricity.
Pain led him to anger.
As the years went on, he became more and more filled with anger.
His life as a lonesome traveller continued on this way until he was 20.
Everything changed on that fatefully day.
He was having a drink in an old seashore tavern.
Most of the customers were crocronaw seamen. Volt was sipping his drink and minding his own business when suddenly a man came in the tavern yelling about a new continent being discovered.
The crocronaws wasted no time. They ran to their ships as fast as they could and headed for this new continent.
Soon, Volt was left being the only man remaining in the tavern.
As he was pouring himself another drink, he said out loud:
« Well...that place ain't that bad. There's booze...I should open a tavern myself!»
He then left the tavern and gazed at the sea.
« I should actually open a tavern on that new continent that dude spoke of...»
And then took a lot at this motorcycle and said:
« Bikes ain't floating. Gotta find a boat»
he then waved his hand at his bike and departed, heading for the new continent of Aria!

Last edited by Suida Quaria on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:03 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Accepted!)
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Volt, Raichu    [Accepted] Volt, Raichu  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 3:50 pm

Welcome to Gijinka World!

I can't accept your character sheet currently. I do not have the confirmation that you've read the rules. There's also a few problems there and there.
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Volt, Raichu    [Accepted] Volt, Raichu  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:58 pm

Hey Suida Quuaria,

how is that so you do not have confirmation I have read the rules? I even read every topics to this day. What have I missed?

For the character sheet, I guess the moves and stats must be wrong.

By the way, told you I would pick something in the first gen ^^ hihi
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Volt, Raichu    [Accepted] Volt, Raichu  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:11 pm

OO! i see! Just like on lux destina eh?
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Volt, Raichu    [Accepted] Volt, Raichu  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:13 pm

Oh, you're Francis? Well, can't wait till you finish your sheet then!

But yeah, I don't have the confirmation that you've read the rules. Go back to it, you should know what I meant. I've made the same thing in my previous forum.

Also, as you guessed, the stats and moves are wrong. Heck, what's with those decimals? Don't go and complicate stuffs!

You should join us on the Chatbox. It will make discussing your character sheet faster.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Volt, Raichu    [Accepted] Volt, Raichu  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 11:36 pm

Yes I am indeed Francis.
Have not you noticed me changing the name of the topic Wink
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Volt, Raichu    [Accepted] Volt, Raichu  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Now, I can accept your character sheet! You can start RolePlaying after creating your Diary!

Stats:

HP: 15
Attack: 27
Defense: 10
Sp. Attack: 23
Sp. Defense: 20
Speed: 25

PokeDollars: 300

The Tavern will be created in the Food Quarter. Details about your salary will be written there.
Back to top Go down
Volt

Volt

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Volt, Raichu    [Accepted] Volt, Raichu  EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Thankies mate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Volt, Raichu    [Accepted] Volt, Raichu  Empty

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Volt, Raichu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Role Play :: Character Sheet-
Jump to: