Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I shall destroy Everything!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I shall destroy Everything! Empty
PostSubject: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Axel was already standing on the rooftop, if this plan would succeed, he would be in control of a legendary, and that would make him the most powerful man on the whole world.
He had the generators running, and everything was going as planned.

He was planning on using a lot of generators to shoot a lightningbolt into the air, hoping it would attract the almighty Zapdos.

"Here we go, if this works, i will finally be the most powerful man on the planet, i will finally get what i deserve today."

Axel started up the generators, even if the authorities came, if he controlled Zapdos, no one would be able to stop him.

As he activated the machine, he got the biggest grin on his face, little did he know he was being watched.
The machine struck a thunderbolt into the air, the size was intense, and he had never seen anything like it before.

It hit the sky, and the clouds dissapeared around the bolt, making this seem more ominous then it already was.
He waited and waited, hoping for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:08 pm

Fern walked up and sighed if it rained it would ruin his date with Sapphire and shooting lighting into the coulds wasn't going to help with that. Fern walked up to see Axel standing on the rooftop next to a group of generators which would soon launch another bolt of lightning into the air. Fern came up with two plans climb the outside or use the stairs/elevator.

He dicided to walk through the front door and take the stairs to the roof even if he was met with oposition. He figured if he climbed to the roof they would just come out and outnumber him all at once.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Axel turned around, and saw Fern coming through the door to the rooftop, he laughed at him, as his feeble attempt wouldn't work.

"Why are you even here, weren't you supposed to be on a date with that damn fish girl." He laughed at Fern, he knew that he was going to kill him first, but he didn't need a zapdos for that, he stepped of the railing, and charged fern, aiming directly for his face, as he shot some Pin-missiles at Fern, and then smash Fern with his claws, he knew that Fern was a strong enemy, but he would rather kill him now, then risk destroying the generator.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:40 pm

Ferns eyes glowed blue a breif momment as Axel charged him firing a pin-missle attack at his face which was quckly evaded as he closed in with Axel. Fern knew this would be a tough battle but it would be better to stop this now then let it get out of hand.

"I am going to stop you and your plot so I can have my date with Sapphire." Fern yelled as his fist glowed green as he punched at Axel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Axel got hit full on in the face, but that didn't stop him, as the adrenaline of the fight was getting to him, he bit Fern in his arm, and shadow like energy portruded from his teeth, if this would hit Fern would be in a world of hurt, if it didn't however, then he would just flail his arms at him, as his reach was about two meters thangs to his giant claws.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Axel bit into Ferns arm causing him extreme pain. Fern reeled back from the blow panting trying to catch his breath. He knew that from the exchange of blows Axel had a hard body maybe harder than the generator. That gave fern an idea why not use axel to destroy his machine.

Fern caught his breath and went after the machine instead of Axel. He knew Axel would attack him and he would use that momment to get Axel to attack the machine. "Come get me BIG PURPLE!" Fern said charging the machine using pound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:17 pm

Axel saw him attacking the machine, and he was too far into this now to suddenly stop, he had no choice but to use that move, it would exhaust him more, but if it would work, then his plan would be almost complete.

"I'm see what you're trying to do, and let me just say this." He stabbed his Giant nails into his legs.
"Let's see if you can keep up with me at double speed!"
He suddenly vanished, and was beside fern already, not in the right direction though.
He then aimed his giant claw at fern, and tried to smash him onto the floor, and with his improved speed, it might even be possible.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Fern used a last push of strength to manuvre himself so when he was hit it would send him into the machine. Fern's hand glowed green once more as he used drain punch to help soften the blow that was to come.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:36 pm

As axel hit Fern, he flew right at the direction of the machine, only he was aimed a little too high, and got hit on the upper half of the machine, the thunder got so misformed that the machine Exploded.

"NO!" As the rooftop got burned to crisps, Axel had trouble standing up, and it seemed that that damn kid was still alive too.

"You... You Damn kid... I... Will ... FREAKING MURDER YOU!" He limped towards fern, and had trouble walking, he wanted to murder this kid at least, he needed to kill him with his own hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:38 pm

Sapphire had rushed after Fern, but had taken longer to reach the roof as she had nearly fainted from seeing and hearing the thunder and lightning, as well she had came from further away then Fern. She panted and got up just in time to hear Axel's shouts at Fern and the machine blow up.

"NO!!!! I will not let you hurt him!!!!" shouted Sapphire as she fired a beam aurora at Axel.

Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 pm

This was the final encounter. Fern accomplished his goal of destroying the machine but now he had a very angry Drapion gijinka to finnish off. Fern felt his side cringing with pain. He guessed that attack had broken a rib or two but oh well. Fern sat up and meditated to see what the best way to finnish this was.

That was when he heard "NO!!!! I will not let you hurt him!!!!" it seemed like back up had come after all. The voice was really caring and he knew who it was but couldn't remember as he was too hazy right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Axel looked behind him, and saw that stupid fish girl standing in the door opening.
"Well then... i will just...have to... kill you too." He said towards the girl, he knew that he had almost no chance to beat her too, but he was planning on doing it nonetheless, his plans had failed, so he had no choice.

But when he aimed his claw towards sapphire, he got grabbed from behind, at first he though it was the kid, but soon found Candy standing there instead.
"Candy... What are you doing, let me go at once."Candy just shook her head and started walking backwards.

"You have gone too far Axel my dear, i can't let this continue." She said towards him, they were close to the ledge now, and he knew what she was doing.

"Candy, what are you doing, stop joking around... CANDY!"
When he said this candy and Axel were both standing on the ledge.
"Candy... STOP THIS AT ONCE!" He yelled at her, he didn't want it to end yet, he needed to kill these two nuisances first.
"I love you Axel." She then pulled him backwards, and they both fell of the building, onto the floor at the bottom of the street.
Axel was soothed by those words, and felt at peace. And they were never seen again, and they're body's were never found.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Fern got up barely standing as Axel and Candy headed toward the ledge. "Don't do it." Fern weakly yelled as they teetered at the edge of the building. No one had to die he never planned on killing Axel only stopping him and his crazy scheme. Fern had tears in his eyes as he tried as hard as he could to get over and stop them but fell over some of the broken machine and passed out not able to save the pair of people from falling to their certain death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Sapphire looked in horror as Candy dragged Axel over the edge. She wanted to do something to help but her muscles were frozen. She screamed as they jumped off and started to cry a little. But then she saw Fern pass out.

"Fern" yelled Sapphire making her away over to him. Ok good he was still breathing but he needed to get out of here. Sapphire took a deeped breath and lifted him onto her back and lead him down the stairs a flight till she reached a room to place him in there on a desk.

She panted his low end physical strength and his dead weight made this rather difficult.
She frowned and petted his hair lightly she would need an ambulance or something. Sapphire ran from the room to find a Chansey, Audino, or Blissey to help.

Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Fern was still passed out when Sapphire put him down on the table. He twitched every so often but besides that he seemed fine. Ferns mind went through the seen of Axels death over and over and he was only able to watch in fear as Candy and Axel fell to their deaths mutiple times. His mind kept repeating if only you were stronger maybe this or that might have happend instead of them dieing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I shall destroy Everything!   I shall destroy Everything! Empty

Back to top Go down

I shall destroy Everything!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gijinka World :: Dawnn :: Company quarter :: Cross Headquarters-
Jump to: