Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This will be a challenge.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

This will be a challenge. Empty
PostSubject: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:33 pm

As leon walked inside the Explorers HQ, he looked around trying to make some extra money, he needed to hire some new blood, and they didn't go cheap.

-Hmm, now where can i find... ah, there it is.

Leon walked towards the mission board, and saw that there were three places at the moment.

-hmm, i see the plains are the best choice, since i dislike dark places, wait, this says a team of two, damn now i need to find someone to work with.

Leon started looking around for someone suitable, hoping he wouldn't have to go with a disrespectful brat, or a dark or poison type.

-now let's see, need someone to go with...
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet
Specie: Dragonair
Level: 5

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:43 pm

Suida entered the Explorer's HQ. She already knew about the discovery of the monuments. She had to take the opportunity to examine those stones. But she also knew she wouldn't be able to fight alone.

She saw a man looking around, close to the mission board. She walked to him.

-Might you be... looking for a partner to clear the Monuments?
Back to top Go down
http://gijinka.pokemonrpg.org

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Leon looked at the young dragonair, well so far so good, and she was respectful, she might be the best choice at the moment, and Leon really didn't want to wait.

-Well would you look at that, now i don't have to look, sure i guess we can go together.He said to the girl

-My name is Leon, Leon Seawrath, it's nice to meat you. He said towards her, while holding out his hand to shake hers
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:01 pm

The man was indeed, as she thought, looking for a partner. He looked tough, so she felt safer along his sides.

-I'm Suida Quaria... Nice to meet you too.

She shook Leon's hands.

-Shall we head to the taskmaster?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 pm

Leon looked at the giraferig and nodded, as they walked towards him he told him.

-We would like to take this mission, is that acceptable.

Leon was as respectful as possible, since his principle was, "Respect others to gain respect."

Leon looked at the man, as he waited for an answer
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:18 pm

The Girafarig looked at the two Gijinkas. A male Gyarados, and a female Dragonair.

"They could make a great couple!"
"Shut up, I don't need you getting started with those wierd thoughts!"

The Girafarig was making a wierd face, but quickly caught his serious expression back

-So you want to make a team to take care of those pokemons? Sure, but which monument do you want to take care of?
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Suida noticed the Girafarig's wierd faces. She felt a bit uncomfortable with this man. After his question, she realized they didn't agree on a location yet.

-I... I'd like to clear the Monument at the Plains. Is that okay with you, Leon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Leon looked at the girafarig, it made a wierd face, but he didn't mind it, as it had nothing to do with him.

-the plains it is, i actually wanted to go there too. he said, looking at suida.

As they agreed on the plains, they would start to head out, as soon as they would get the ok from the girafarig.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:43 pm

"The Plains, haha. Such a great place for a date!"
"I'm going to kill you, annoying head!"

-The Plains, huh. Alright. A Sentret Gijinka will be waiting you there, to lead you towards the Monument. On that, I wish you good luck!

He tried to keep his calm, but it could be seen that he would soon burst out of anger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:47 pm

Leon was wondering why this man looked so angry, but he ignored the fact, and nodded.
-Well then, let's go miss suida, we have a lot of work to do.
He said as he turned around he still waited for suida, so he wouldn't look rude as to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 pm

Suida didn't like the expression on the Girafarig's face. There was something wrong with him. She shyly turned away, following Leon. She whispered to him:

-I.. I don't like him... He looks fishy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Leon wanted to agree with her, but didn't want to start rumors.

Well there is nothing we can do, since he works here he shouldn't be a bad guy.

With that they started heading for the door and towards the plains.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Suida arrived at the Explorer's HQ, accompanied with Leon. She headed directly in front of the Girafarig. And spoke before he had the chance to.

-We cleared the Monument. Turns out it is a stone radiating some energy, allowing us to learn a particular move. I don't think there is anything else to it.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:03 pm

The Girafarig listened to the Dragonair girl

-Interesting. I wonder who created those stones. Regirock? Or maybe Arceus himself? But no matter who created those, I'm sure our fellow explorers will find those stones quite handy!

"The reward. They're waiting for the reward!"

-Oh right, the reward. Here's 120 PokeDollars for both of you!

He picked two sacks with 120 PokeDollars inside, and placed them both in front of him

(Off-RP: You also gain 5 Additionnal experience.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 6:48 pm

Leon took the reward and smiled at miss suida, -well then, it was fun working with ya miss suida, you should come over to my restaurant sometimes.
He said smiling, at her, he then took off again, making sure that he had everything he needed, he made a little bow at her, and then walked outside, and headed back home

-Well that was fun, maybe i should visit the library someday, i hope they have books about fish.
Back to top Go down
Suida Quaria
Admin
Suida Quaria

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:30 pm

Suida picked her reward. There was a good amount of money in that sack. Then she pondered about who created them. Regirock was indeed a good guess. If he indeed did, there could be some monuments of ice and steel elsewhere on Airia.

-Thanks for the help, Leon!

She didn't find the fighting fun at all. She guessed he was the kind of warrior to find entertainment in fighting. She left the Explorer's HQ and headed straight to the Library.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This will be a challenge.   This will be a challenge. Empty

Back to top Go down

This will be a challenge.
Page 1 of 1