Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission Empty
PostSubject: Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission   Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 10:15 pm

I walk into explorer HQ for the first time. I was bored and there was nothing left to do. I went over to the counter were there was an Girafarig gijinka. He seemed kinda of nice. I went over and asked him

Do you have task that would require some help i asked the Girafarig o so nicely. I gave me a look. I didnt know what he thought about me, i wanted to know what that look meant but i also didnt want to read his mind to know what he thinks about me.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission   Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 2:50 pm

The Gijinka Girafarig looked at the Lucario.

"He's a Lucario. Most of them always look tough. Can't tell anything about his abilities thought."
"We can't just give him a mission randomly! Ask him more about himself."

-A task... Well, we don't know your abilities, nor what you'd like to do. Chores? Fighting? Something difficult?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission   Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Hmm im am pretty strong, so i can handle myself in a fight. As for chores, im very precise and fast so i will get it done quick but i perfer a fight, for training

I would be kind of disappointed if i got a chore, but i really didnt care i needed money, and i was bored so why not.
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission   Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 4:39 pm

"I think I may have the perfect mission for him. That thief who's been stealing from the markets."
"Oh yeah, that one. Sneaky one, he is."

-We have a C-Rank mission for you. A Sneasel Gijinka has been stealing many items from stores over the Market Place. He has escaped from our sight many times. Our previous attempts has shown us he does not really know how to fight correctly, so he focuses on running away. Do you think you have the skills to catch that thief?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission   Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 5:11 pm

I see, this sounds perfect, When & where was it last seen? i asked

This was perfect now i have something to kill my boredom!
Back to top Go down
NPC

PostSubject: Re: Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission   Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:54 pm

-He has always been seen at the Market, and escaped us before leaving. If you wait there, you're bound to see him try another thievery.

The Girafarig started leaning on his desk

-I wish you good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission   Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 12:48 pm

thank you i said as i walked outside of the building.

Ok lets get this started. I started to walk towards the market. This might be a little fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission   Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission Empty

Back to top Go down

Seishus 1st (tech 2nd) mission
Page 1 of 1