Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Advice about stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet
Specie: Mienshao
Level: 6

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 am

Fern walked into the Cross Headquarters kinda embarrassed about why he was here. He procceded to the front desk and asked "Where is Axel's office?" to the persond behind the desk.
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:12 am

Ceeza looked at the man, and asked if he had a reservation, but soon got a little grin and pointed towards the elevator.

"In there, don't worry, no reservations needed, just press the big button that says Boss on it." He said, while thinking about the reason why he was here
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:19 am

Fern walked into the elevator and pressed the big button that read boss on it. After a momment the elevator rose up and opened into a lobby with a desk and a door in it. Fern walked up to the next desk and said "I am here to see Axel is he in?"
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:23 am

Riko looked at the man, and held his finger up signalling him to wait.
After a few minutes, a woman came storming through the door, and she looked kinda pissed, you recognise her as a gyarados and she took the elevator down.

The door was still open, and Riko started talking.
"Mister cross will see you now."

The only thing you could see inside was Axel who was holding his fingers in his ears and rubbing his temples.

"Damn she always gives me a headache."Axel said to himself
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:26 am

"Good day mister Cross. I came to you to ask you some advice about... um... Dating. You seem like a classy man so I thought you could help." Fern said not sure how he should ask this man.
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:41 am

"hmm, ah fern, advice you say?" Axel said while looking at fern, he was trying to figure out in his head who he could be asking advice for, but soon figured it out.

"So, did you and the vaporeon get together, i think you make a good couple together."
he said being as friendly as possible, since this person was from the neighbouring Explorers guild it would be stupid to confront him in the usual way.

"What kind of advice do you need precicely."
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:43 am

"I asked her on a date but i don't know anything about dates." Fern said a little embarrassed but this man had Candy so he should know something.
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 am

Axel started thinking, he didn't really know that sapphire girl well enough to tell her what she liked, but he did know a couple of things about dating.

"Well, the most important thing is the location, you can't just take a girl out to a snack bar. she would feel cheap, or it would give you a poor impression."

Axel looked at fern's face and then asked something.
"Were are you planning on taking her?"
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 11:59 am

"I don't know somewhere not too cheap but not too expensive either. But I don't know any of the reasturants around here." Fern repiled
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 pm

Axel looked in his book, it didn't look like there were many fancy restaurants near here, and if there was, then they would be very expensive.

"I see you're dillemma, well then you're best bet would be to go somewhere with food that you know she would like."

Axel then looked in his folder, while flipping through some pages.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:10 pm

"She likes fish and other seafood." Fern said glad he actually knew something.
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:26 pm

"Well, if she is dating you, that must mean that she likes doing things with you, so, how about going to a sea restaurant with her where you can catch your own fish, she has a chance to show you how good she is at fishing, and you'll still have dinner."

Axel said, being kind of proud he could make such a honest answer
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:29 pm

"Thats a good idea, thanks." Fern said amazed at Axels knowlegde.
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 pm

"Thanks, but that's not all right, there needs to be more done, how about we test you're dating skills first."

When he said this, Axel called towards the secretary desk, after a while someone came upstairs.

"You wanted to speak to me big purple?" Tokksi came trough the door.

"I need your help with something, we are going to simulate a date for Fern over here, and we need you to act as his date."

"Uhm... do i get payed for this?" Tokksi said after looking at fern.
Axel sighed and said she would, she accepted and they could start their Fake-Date.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Fern stared blankly for a momment not sure what to do. "So what do we do first?"
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:11 pm

"Well, i will tell the scenario, and then you tell us what you'd do." Axel said towards them.

Tokksi just stood there, thinking how silly this is, well at least her date wasn't ugly... or big purple, that would've been a horror show.

"Ok, so you have just arrived at the restaurant, what's the first thing you do before you sit down.

Tokksi got some chairs and a little wooden table to make sure this would be easier on the boy.
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:15 pm

"Pull out your dates chair for her then slide her chair foreward?" Fern half said and half asked.
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:23 pm

"Hmm, i am a little impressed you know that, but you're still not good enough."
As Axel said this he snapped his fingers, and Riko came inside with some food.
It seems like he was prepared for this, as the food was something that could be served cold.

"Now, eat and show us how well you listen."
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Fern sat down and wondered why Axel had all of this set up like he planned for this to happen. "So Tokksi why did you choose to work for Axel?" Fern asked before taking a bite of food.
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:51 pm

Tokksi looked at fern, and knew thatshe had to play along with Axel's crazy wished, as infuriating as it was.

"Well i got reccomended by one of my buddies, and he told me the pay was good, the pay is indeed good yes, but the boss of the establishment is a bit crazy."

Axel ignored it for the sake of the Fake-Date but was already plotting for a way to make sure that she would regret saying that.

"Well anyway, when i finally joined i already signed a contract do-how that said that i had to at least work for a whole year before i could stop." Tokksi said towards fern.

Axel got a sly look on his face, and he had the perfect idea for payback.

"Ok, now what do you do once the date ends."
When he said this, Tokksi got a grim look on her face, on the one side it was full with anger, and on the other side full with ...Shyness?
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 1:54 pm

"Walk your date to their front door!" Fern knew this one at least he thought he did.
Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:15 pm

Axel sighed, he knew that this person wouldn't go as fast as a kiss on the first date.
"Well done, know remember what i told you, and everything will be fine."

Tokksi stood up, she then walked away trembling, but no one noticed that.

"Well then i guess you're going now, succes with you're date"
Back to top Go down
Fern Tao

Fern Tao

Character sheet

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 6:38 pm

"Alright thanks for the advice Axel." Fern said leaving his office and then the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Advice about stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice about stuff   Advice about stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Advice about stuff
Page 1 of 1