Gijinka World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gijinka World

Incarnate a Pokemon Gijinka as you discover the lands of Airia

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boring paper work.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Boring paper work. Empty
PostSubject: Boring paper work.   Boring paper work. EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 pm

Axel was sitting in his desk, and had just arrived from the beach, playing volleyball. It wasn't fun in the least, and in the end he even had to call it a draw, sometimes being the head of an evil company was annoying, as you couldn't do what you wanted most of the time.

As he started to stamp some paper work he was readin Riko's evaluation.

"Hmm, promotion huh, well he is a hard worker, and i could use a assistent." He said this and promoted Riko to his personal assistant, he didn't care if he was a guy, when it came to his job, the one that works the hardest will gain the most rewards.

"Well that takes care for today's paperwork, hmm, what's this?" As he looked at a contract for a job apliccant he couldn't help but notice the picture. "Hmm, Tokksi Vendetta huh, gotta keep my eye on her."
Back to top Go down

Boring paper work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring paper work.   Boring paper work. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 am

Axel just woke up and walked into his office, the thing was tokksi was standing out of his bedroom. Axel had a look of supprise, but soon shrugged it of as he went and sat at his desk.

"Can i help you miss vendetta?" She looked as if he just said something disgusting, cause as soon as he said this, she looked away.

"I need these papers signed, can you do that?" Tokssi said already putting the papers on the table, and giving him a pen.

Axel read it over, and looked at it carefully, this made tokksi quite annoyed.
"Just hurry up and sign the damn thing." It seems like this was her dossier, and she needed to have it signed, and it looked like she wasn't comfortable with axel reading it.

"Hmm, i see nothing wrong with it, but you should learn to respect you're superiors."
He signed the papers and was finished with his paperwork.

"Well, time to head out."
Back to top Go down

Boring paper work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring paper work.   Boring paper work. EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:19 pm

As he went and sat at his desk again, Axel felt exhausted, today was a busy day.
"And now i have to do the paperwork, great." He said being sarcastic.

He then got his pen, and signed some papers, this would go on for another hour.

"Riko, could you get me some coffee." Axel said towards rico.

After a couple of minutes Riko came back with some coffee.
"Thanks, i needed this." Axel said to Riko.
Not much happened this time, so he kept signing papers, and doing his job.

Axel then got up again and started heading to his room.
"Today was a busy day, so i'll think i will sleep easily now."
When he opened the door to his room he fell on his bed, and slept very easily.
Back to top Go down

Boring paper work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring paper work.   Boring paper work. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:31 am

"Well i've been putting this of for a couple of days, i better get working on it."
Axel was looking at a mountain of paperwork sitting in front of him, he sighed and sat down, doing them piece by piece, but if you're the leader of an evil orginazation, this would be the least of your problems.

He then picked out another form what was talking about new people who arrived at the island, he wasn't really supposed to know this, but he somehow got hold of one those forms.

"Hmm, boring, boring, boring, looks strong, hello what do we have here."Axel was looking at the form of a beautiful new citizen, "hmm, maybe i should put her in my harem."
He now had to look for this woman, and make her obey his every orders. It would be more fun that way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boring paper work. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring paper work.   Boring paper work. Empty

Back to top Go down

Boring paper work.
Page 1 of 1